Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NEEDS DELETED PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: new plot craving Land of Men ((warning the soft hearted should look away now))

Oh I wanna do this, Pm sent.

RE: new plot craving Land of Men ((warning the soft hearted should look away now))

yes please any interests please pm me its just easier to keep up with.

RE: Updated: craving a rough incest rape

new bumps Note this plot has been changed from its original posting as other plot is already over full. so this is the next main cravings i have that needs a partner.

RE: UPDATED 8/7/2012 twisted concepts

In all seriousness, i'd like to commend your toughness, as well as your grandmother's bravery. I'm a cancer survivor myself. I'm sorry she and your family had to go through that.

thank you it has been a tough rode so far and the worst is still to come i fear. as far as being straight i might can swing something there as my tastes merge into other areas seemingly daily. the subbie part i cant help lol. i can Domme i just dont prefer it.

other plot ideas....

a husband wants to open his wife up to new things and play out his fantasies. so he pays the genecologyst at her next appointmen to fuck all of her holes after her exam with him watching. this is, just his first set up for her.

a female boss pisses off a couple of her male co workers who decide to get a bonus out of her body after hours.

a wealthy woman gets her heart broken and her male (or female) house keeeper notices and talks her into sex to make her feel better and a kinky relationship developes.

two teen sisters get grounded and cant help sexual curiousty and craving and decide to explore and help each other ease their sexual ache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom