Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rps in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

icevampempress

Super-Earth
I Do basically all kinds of rp that is allowed on this site.
I really have no requirments at the moment. Since I log onto this site to Have fun Rp's.

^.^ just ask what kind of rp and anime I might have done before or like it wouldn't hurt to ask me.
Here is a basis:
InuYasha
Bleach
Naruto
Kaichi wa Maid Sama
Ouran High school
With Hunter
Rasario Vampire
Vampire Knight
Bloody Kiss
Soul Eater
Witch hunter
ect:
Kinks: here is a summary specifics you may ask
All but I definitely don't like rimming.

Rp Types:
All Here is a list I do popularly
Fantasy
Modern
Medieval
Romance
Fantasy and Modern
Fantasy and Medieval
ect....
As if you have a type that you would like to do most of the time I do I agree to do it so don't be timid to try.

Writing style type sample:
She had loved him before and even forced herself to be a little submissive for him. Since, he was the dominant. But all of that changed, it changed when she was taking a walk with him through the woods. Her lover was walking behind her like a shadow. Instead, he grew closer and closer to her making her feel like prey in a hunters territory. She stared at the moon a odd color that she never seen before. It was a pale glowing blue and when she turned around with a angelic smile and her hands behind her intertwined to tell him of it. He grabbed her by the forearm scaring her to the point of a terrifying scream. Her frame small compared to his, slammed right into him and her bit down on the jugular of her neck. She screamed in pain,trying to push him away. "Stop....Masa... please stop. Itaii! Masahiko! It hurts, It hurts." she pleaded in high pitch tones as she desperately tried to push him away. Her eyes widened as she saw long black hair blowing in the wind. Turning to look him in the eye, she saw black orbs that were sharper than before, and above his eyes was a dark purple shadow complementing his eyes. That, would be a understatement, he look truly menacing, deadly. She tried to force herself away but all she felt was his sharp nails digging and enjoying themselves in her blood. Soon the pain, stopped and her removed his mouth looking at her. "Wh-Why?" she asked. Only, to gasped out loud and fall to her knees on the ground. She was crawling around on the ground, gasping, scratching. "Help me."she begged. Her only answer to her request was the shadows engulfing him in darkness and a cruel smirk.

She thrived off of her hate for him. She wanted to at least but each time he was around teasing her in that angering way he did, he would always do something to prove her wrong to make her hate herself.

"Hmph, look at what we have here." His voice broke through the silence.
"Shut-up you bastard.."her fist were shaking and her eyes where swapping with her beasts.
"Oh really, you call me a monster but look at yourself."
She roared and charged at him with claws at the ready intent on tearing him to shreds but he would dodge and smirk.
Honestly, he loved it when she fought him back. When, she wasn't so submissive, it was then she was the most beautiful to him, a deadly one she was. Truly she was the only one that was his perfect match, that is why he gave her the mating mark.
Swinging, she dashed at him screaming, cursing, hating.
"Oh, my you really are trying to kill me aren't you?" he taunted.
"I hate you!" she fumed.
"But I love you." he teased.
She roared again charging at him.
Smirking, he grabbed her by the neck, jumping he slammed her into the ground of the alley way. His nose touching hers, and her hands grasping his hands.
"Look at you, so contradicting. You say you hate me, but." his mouth assaulted hers, dominating her and when he pulled back he saw the reaction he wanted, and he smiled.
"when I kiss you..you come right back to me like you never left." he finished getting off of her.
"I hate you!." she screamed as he left.

end of sample.

Hope to rp with you all soon.

Hello, i am actually looking for someone to play in a diffrent Narutoverse with my OC if you wouldn't mind me PMing you with the details.

Venomous Carnage said:
Hello, i am actually looking for someone to play in a diffrent Narutoverse with my OC if you wouldn't mind me PMing you with the details.
Oh i do not mind you pming me the details. And I would like to Rp with you.

If you're still looking for a partner let me know here or PM me, I have a few ideas :)

Kevinn said:
If you're still looking for a partner let me know here or PM me, I have a few ideas :)
^.^ ah yes I am still looking for a partner and i would like to hear your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom