Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

please lock this thread, thanks^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy

Planetoid
Thank you for all of your interest! I have found a partner for each one of these storylines and I am a little maxed out now :3 I wouldn't mind this thread being locked, but not deleted please, if that is possible.^^

Hello there. My interests vary all over the place and it is hard to pin them down. Because I have a few roleplays going that are m/f paired, I now desire a roleplay that is m/m paired. I have room for one more roleplay, maybe two. So this is not first come first serve. Please do not take this personal but if I feel as though the roleplay chemistry is not there I might pass. When playing a male I feel comfortable taking either top or bottom roles, perferably bottom, but I do enjoy playing top as well. Please do not pm me asking to change something about these plots, but if you would like to add something we can discuss it. Yes I am female, and I do not mind if you are male or female yourself. I am looking for casual length posts which, for me, are between 2 and 5 paragraphs. We can discuss kinks and fetishes via pm. I love it rough, dramatic, and intense, but also adore a good meaty plot. So most of these ideas below are fit for someone who likes a good story as well. Thank you for taking a look, and please pm me if you find any of these enticing. =D

Edit 7/31/2012 - Sorry, I don't instant message roleplay. I prefer private messages on Blue Moon or a thread.

Galactic Encounters – you play sub - Plot is Taken
A brother and sister are abducted by aliens. They wake up not knowing where they are or what is going on. They find themselves placed under experiments as the aliens inspect and observe the human race, much like animals in a zoo. They are placed to live inside a room, and discover another human male there as well who was abducted quite a while ago and is mentally suffering from the treatments. You play the brother and I will play all the other characters which include the aliens, the sister, and the older male. Your character will be sexually violated by the aliens, forced incest upon the sister, and dominated by the older male; so please be comfortable with alien/human, female/male, and male/male pairings.

A Vampire’s wrath – you play Dom or sub - Plot is Taken
A renowned vampire hunter who has killed many of the creatures has finally been brought down to his knees. His strong rival, a vampire lord, has threatened the life of his wife and newborn baby. In return for their safety he has vowed to the vampire lord his life, but much more; a surrender of will. To which he would never deny the vampire lord anything, and would never resist his desires even unto death. Although the vampire hates this hunter for all the lives he has taken and owes the human a painful death, he instead plans to make the hunter suffer in more ways than one. Before he turns the hunter into his personal sex slave, he sends him off to other high-ranking vampires who want a piece of him as well. Some will want to abuse and torment him, others will want his blood. But more intriguingly, a vampire’s pet will be assigned to this hunter who will tend to his wounds and keep him company. The hunter soon learns that vampires are much more than just blood-sucking creatures, and realizes their social and emotional network is not far akin to humans. He begins feeling sorry for his devoted life of hunting them down like vile animals, and by the time he comes back to the vampire lord he has a new outlook upon them. The vampire lord begins to sexually violate the hunter, and soon the hunter finds he is turning more and more into a sexual pet rather than a prisoner. This is mostly m/m, maybe with an occasional female vampire.

The King’s Elf - you play sub - Plot is Taken
A rare animal has been captured, coming straight from the deep forests of Ruvania, and has been given to the King of the kingdom. The locals call it an ‘elf’; a wild and dangerous animal that will kill without sense. But there is more to it. Because of these elves the King has been unable to expand his kingdom, and has lost many men trying to do so. In fact, the King’s best friend and General have had personal experience dealing with the elves and have witnessed how vile they can be. When they learn this elf has a prince-like status with his people, many emotions stir in the King’s court and many have their own agendas as to what should be done with him. Ultimately it is the King’s decision, but he is finding it increasingly hard to do what is necessary when he finds the elf very attractive, sexually. The king has his way with the elf many times, but when the General finds out what is going on he is outraged with his King, and friend. Mostly in part because they are supposed to be lover’s themselves. It is easy to take his anger out on the elf-slave, but hard to accept what his King wants for the elf. Looking for someone to play the elf – with boyish and feminine features but with a fiery spirit. m/m

Little Bastard – you play Dom - Plot is Taken
In the future the difference between freedom and slavery is as simple as when your birth date falls. Those born in a certain period of the year are taken from their parents and placed into slavery. My character is a rich little brat who is finally getting the freedom to spread his wings and do as he wants. Mother and Father has given him a nice home, set him up in a nice college, and provides him with all the essentials he ever needs plus some extra lavish gifts on the side. With his new freedom, free from the rules and supervision of his parents, he decides to celebrate one night and becomes VERY intoxicated. When he wakes up the next morning he finds that he had somehow purchased a sex slave during his rambunctiousness, and what is worse, this slave is a male! He is absolutely disgusted, but not so much as his newly purchased slave who realizes his new master is younger than him and is nothing but a spoiled brat. But this slave, trained masterfully in the arts of sex and reading people, realizes very quickly that his new master has a weak and submissive spirit, which is fine for him, because he has always possessed a strong and dominant personality that never meshed well with his birth-given role of slavery. One thing leads to another, and the slave forcefully takes his young master sexually, soon turning him into a little sex-nymph. The spoiled boy becomes so addicted to sex that he doesn’t realize how reversed the roles have become. The slave becomes the master, and is not afraid to put his little bastard through sexually degrading acts and circumstances, and to emphasize who is really in charge despite social status. m/m

No Honeymoon For You – you play Dom - Plot is Taken
He is cruising along on cloud-9 and life couldn't get any better. His job is a success, he has got plenty of money, and today he has married the most beautiful woman in the world. Their 2 week honeymoon is going to be wonderful and he plans on packing it with lots of sex. Little does he know he has made an enemy along the way and this guy is out for some sadistic revenge. Before things get heated on the wedding night, the love-birds are intruded upon and kidnapped. The husband is humiliated as his bride is roughly raped, and greatly ashamed when she begins to like the treatment. It doesn't take long before she begins to willingly obey their kidnapper. But this guy is not entirely interested in a pussy, but rather interested in breaking the husbands spirit as well until he is begging for more humiliation. The intruder wants nothing but absolute domination over his victim and to see him grovel, literally. And what better way to test how far he has gone in state of mind then to have him give up his wife and possessions to the man's pleasure. I would like to play the husband and the wife, and ideas as to the kidnappers relationship to the husband or cause for revenge is up for your input.

Thank you for all of your interest! I have found a partner for each one of these storylines and I am a little maxed out now :3 I wouldn't mind this thread being locked, but not deleted please, if that is possible.^^

RE: m/m plot lines - some dom, some sub

Bumpity - I've had a couple of interests and a few good starts but I still have more room.^^

RE: m/m plot lines - some dom, some sub

Hello, I like your ideas, a great deal of thought into those. I would like to be your captured elf. I have not done m/m before, but this sounds ideal. Pm me if you'd like to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom