Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once again looking for male partners original and cannon (with cravings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathreen Dawinter

Planetoid
Once again looking for male partners original and cannon (with cravings)

Once more I am looking for writing partners. I tend to do at least 1 para long post would love to have that same length back. I tend to mirror my partner. I do love more story based rps. The males I love to write with are alpha males. Below is the list of original parings and the cannon characters I would love to write with.* marks the cravings

Original

Angel(m) X Demon(f): the idea for this one is the angel would be dominant.*
Soldier or special agent (m) X Biological experiment: this one I see being more resident evil style. I have a somewhat specific story idea for this paring.
Barbarian(m) x outsider(f)*
Harry potter rps
Lord of the rings rp (I love the Rohirrim mostly the riders)*

Cannon males I would love to play with

Éomer ***
Black hat (priest)*
Castiel (supernatural)*
Faramir
J'onn J'onzz
Spock

Phobie said:
Original

Angel(m) X Demon(f): the idea for this one is the angel would be dominant.*
Soldier or special agent (m) X Biological experiment: this one I see being more resident evil style. I have a somewhat specific story idea for this paring.

I have Micah Brewster, who is a part-angel part-demon mostly human soldier/special agent. I think that just about covers it. Since I do not have that full profile on F-list, I'm linking to his original profile on my forums.
We can ignore one or both of his other parts, making him simply angelic or even simply human. He is CEO of Trans-World Operations, a mercenary corporation that specializes in supernatural conflict resolution.

I can, of course, modify his entire story for the soldier/special agent x biological experiment if you wish.

I could See The Soldier/Agent x Experiment Working kind of in a Prototype/Infamous Manner, With The agent being from a different Organization to what made him/her that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom