Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I drank, I saw, I wanted (Retsu&MadilynShay)

Jorah sighed as his lips found her neck. It was her weak spot. Even though it didn't give her any kind of pleasure, it just seemed to make the moment that much better. Her tongue moved against his as she clung to him, feeling his body against hers. She tried to push herself forward, wanting his touch on her breasts to last longer. How could he do this to her? How could he make her feel this way simply by touching her? She didn't understand the feelings she was experiencing, but it was all so overwhelming. Still, without any realization of what she was doing, she welcomed it. Why hadn't she done this before? Her hands wandered over his chest, feeling his skin through his shirt. Though her movements were a little shaky from the alcohol, she managed to pull his shirt up some in an effort to try and take it off.

(Sorry for the late response :/ Vacation.)

((I'm sure you remember that I said my posting will be sporadic, and I can safely say that is no longer a problem. My internet is fixed(for good) and I can now post as much as I like without worry. If I am not posting, then do not fret. Retsu has his muses at times and will often not respond to a Rp once his partnet has posted because it just isn't feeling it; however, if this continues on for too long. Feel free to give Retsu a handy little poke as he may of forgotten(he has bad memory sometimes).))

Blake was extremely happy with her own movements to his ministartions, and was going to happily give her more. When she tried to take off his shirt, he couldn't help but chuckle at how hard it was for her. He knew it was because of the alcohol in her body, and he figured that he might as well help his soon-to-be slave so willingly take off his shirt. He moved away from her body, and took his shirt off to expose his chest to her. While Blake wasn't the most musclar man in the entire world, he was quite lean and still held a great bit of muscle to him. Product of liking to work out at the local gym at least twice a week That reminds me, I should probably go there sometime tomorrow. Maybe after my hangover starts dying down. his shirt was thrown to the ground before he pushed back against her body and started up his ministartions once more.

However, instead of just teasing her breasts, his hands now began fully groping the soft mounds of flesh. They felt nice in his hands, and it felt so good to know that he was going to have acess to them anytime he so chose.

Her hands immediately moved back to his chest as he removed his shirt, her fingers lightly tracing his skin. She wanted to explore more of his body. This was the first time she had been able to experience a man so closely and she wanted to see and feel more. As his hands began to grope her sensitive breasts, she bit her lip softly, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath. It wasn't that she was receiving pleasure from the action, but it was just so sensual. The more his hands wandered over her, she could feel her pussy growing wetter. The thought seemed to hit her instantly; she wanted him to touch her there. With his hands still on her breasts, she spread her legs slightly as she looked up at him, hoping he would understand what she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom