Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I drank, I saw, I wanted (Retsu&MadilynShay)

Retsu

Star
Ever have one of those days that everything just seemed to go shitty for you and you only? Maybe it was raining profusely on that day as well, and the weather was utter shit as well. That was what it felt like for Blake Greene as he wasted the day away drinking at his local bar. It was a rather crappy Saturday afternoon as it was raining cats and dogs for about the entire time. The forecast predicted that it was going to be a sunny day, but we all know that they have no idea what they are talking about. Ever since Blake woke up that morning, everything was just going wrong for him. His coffee maker broke just before he put a fresh brew in, he had to drink his work place's coffee which tasted like mud, the promotion that he was promised was taken away from him by some newbie, and the girl that he has been chasing after found another man.

He was extremely glad when the day ended, and he could think of nothing but going to the bar to get drunk off his ass. That is exactly what he did as he sat down at the bar, and ordered whiskey from the bartender. He didn't care how drunk he got, or where he winded up the next morning, all he cared about was getting drunk enough to forget about his own shitty day.

After brushing on a tiny bit of mascara, Jorah took a step back, taking in her reflection. She hadn't really put much effort into her appearance that night, but she really didn't need to. Her long light brown hair had a natural wave to it, her eyes just a shade darker. She was tiny, but her body was firm and her curves were something most girls would die for. She grabbed a simple, strapless dress that hugged her body, slipping it on along with a pair of flats before grabbing her keys and walking out the door. It wasn't the most extravagant outfit in the world, but it looked perfect on her. She knew that her friends would be dressing up, trying to look their best, but truthfully she wasn't all that excited about going out. Even though it was her twenty first birthday and she knew she should be excited to finally be able to go out and drink with them, she just wasn't feeling it. The company she had worked for as a secretary had just gone out of business, leaving her jobless. She was struggling financially, and it had left her in a somewhat depressed state. This was probably the only time she would actually be able to go out and party even though she was legal now. She didn't have the money to go out and drink, but being as it was her birthday, her friends had specifically instructed her to not bring money. Their treat.

After a fifteen minute drive, she found herself at the bar they had instructed her to meet them at. Getting out of her car, she scanned the parking lot, no sign of her friend's car. The original plan was that she was going to meet her two best friends there at nine. They lived a bit farther away, so they were just going to drive together. Glancing at her phone, she noticed that she was ten minutes early. With nothing better to do, she figured she'd go inside and wait. The bar was fairly small and already pretty packed when she walked in. She scanned the area for a place to sit. Finally, she noticed an empty stool, but unfortunately, the one next to it was occupied. She really didn't want to have to sit by anyone, but it seemed that it was her only option. With a sigh, she went over and sat down, shifting slightly so as not to make any kind of contact with the man sitting next to her.

Blake snuck a small glance over towards the woman that sat next to him, and a drunken smile came to his lips. She reminded him of the same girl he was chasing at his place of work, but this was really just his drunked side thinking this way as she really looked nothing like her. If he wasn't drunk, then he would still find her quite attractive and would definitely want her. He let the woman be alone for a while before making his move "Whats a lady like you doing here with that kind of outfit on? If you are here for some sort of party, or just came from a party then you better be careful," he motioned his head to some men behind them that were already eyeing her up "There are a lot of unsavory characters at this bar, and I would hate to see something bad happen to you." his attention turned to the bartender "Derrick! Give this women here a sex on the beach!"

Blake smiled at her before holding out his hand "My name is Blake Greene. Yours?" despite already being drunk, Blake had gottne drunk enough time to really be able to hold his aclochol quite well, so his speech wasn't all that slurred like one would think that it would.

She tried to avoid the man as he spoke, not interested in chatting with a complete stranger, but as he continued to go on, she couldn't help but turn to look at him. It was obvious the he had been drinking for quite awhile, and in a way, it turned her away from him, but at the same time, he was just so handsome. He was obviously a few years older than her, but she couldn't help but feel attracted to him. She immediately tried to shake the thought. This man was drunk. There was no need for her to get herself involved in any way whatsoever.

"Um.. I don't really have an money with me." she said as he ordered her the drink. It was true, but mostly she just didn't want to accept a drink from a complete stranger. "Jorah." she said quietly, hesitantly shaking his hand. As she pulled back, she grabbed her phone out of her bag, texting her friend Sara. It was already ten past nine. 'Where the hell are you?!' she sent, keeping her phone in her hand as she waited for a response back.

Blake chuckled at Jorah's comment of having no money "No problem, I'll pay for the drink." Derrick slid the sex on the beach over towards Jorah with that bright smile still on his face "It is nice to meet you Jorah, heh...not a name you hear all that often. I like it though, adds an exotic sort of feeling to a person." he downed the rest of his whiskey in one huge gulp before sliding the glass down to Derrick so he could clean it "So tell me Jorah, why are you here? Like I said, it isn't very safe for a lady such as yourself to be here all alone dressed like that." as Blake looked over this woman more carefully, he figured out that she looked nothing like that woman at work. Still, she was still attractive, if not more, like her and this just made him want her all the more. Then, a voice in the back of his head started screaming an order to him Get her drunk! Take her as yours and you can have all the fun you want with her!

Blake's drunken mind couldn't help but happily agree to this order, but so would the non-drunk Blake. He had always dreamed of having a slave for his own, but knew that such would never happen considering it is consider taboo in society. Even so, he wanted to finally make his dream of reality and Jorah was coming to be the first and last woman he was going to make into his slave.

"Oh.. well, thanks." she said, blushing slightly as he offered to pay for her drink. In a way, it made her feel good that an attractive man like him was paying her so much attention, but at the same time, she kept reminding herself that he was drunk. He just wanted what every other guy did. She took the drink, sipping it slowly, hoping he would let her be, but after a few seconds of silence, he continued on. People often made comments about her name, but she had never heard 'exotic' before. "Right.." she said, checking her phone again. She just wished that Sara and Brooke would hurry up and get there.

"Well, I didn't come to be alone.." she told him. "I was meeting some friends here for my birthday." Hopefully once they got here, she would no longer have to deal with this guy. Finally, her phone vibrated. She checked it right away, her mood suddenly worsening as she read the text from Sara. 'Oh my gosh J, Brooke just puked all over the front seat.. sick as a dog, gotta take her home. So sorry</3 we'll do something this weekend!' "Fuck.." she said quietly, mostly to herself.

Even someone already as drunk as Blake could easily tell what someone was thinking just by their facial expressions alone, and it didn't take a genius to understand that Jorah was feeling sad. His arm reached out to give her a small hug, but he quickly pulled it away before that happened Should I? I get the feeling that she would much rather not talk to me...ah fuck it. he wrapped that one arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a one armed hug "Don't get yourself down, kid. How about you spend your birthday one should when they have it in a bar? I promise I'll pay for all your drinks." he doubted that she would trust, but he was willing to try anything just so he could get her drunk enough that he would agree to come home with him. Blake called over to Derrick for two shots of tequila and vodka "I'll let you keep your sex on the beach, but you have to at least have one hard drink on a birthday."

She was a bit shocked when he wrapped his arm around her, but strangely enough, his touch was comforting. She blushed, looking down as he spoke. "I don't know.." she said skeptically as he ordered more drinks. After the week she had been having, she could certainly use them. Although she was no longer going to be spending her birthday with her friends, did she really want to spend it with some random guy at a bar? The whole time he had been warning her about coming alone and that the guys there were bad news, but she had a feeling he was the one that would be trouble, not the rest of them. Still, what could it hurt? It was only a couple of drinks. And he did offer to pay. "I guess I could stay for a bit.." she said after a moment, still wondering if maybe it wasn't the greatest decision.

If Blake had gotten this far with her, then surely he could easily get her as drunk as he wanted "I'll make sure this birthday is the best damn birthday you've ever had." perhaps that was a little too weird to say that to her, but we can just chalk that up to his drunken mind not really paying attention to what he is saying. Just like ordered, Derrick placed both the shots of tequila and vodka in front of the two, and Blake grabbed two of the four drinks "You have two choices, you can either be a safe first time drinker and mix the vodka with your sex on the beach, or you can be a risk taker and drink your tequila first. I must warn you though, tequila is really going to fuck your day up of you don't drink it in one gulp. Kinda like this." grabbing the shot of tequila in his hand, he brought it to his mouth and easily drank the entire shot in one fell swoop.

The vodka was grabbed as well and the same was done to it "Two more shots!" he called out to Derrick once again "Go ahead, I'll be right here to help incase something goes sour."

Jorah couldn't help but laugh at what he said. Best birthday ever? Yeah, that was going great so far.. "We'll see." she said with a slight smile on her face. Though she wouldn't admit it, she liked the attention. It made her feel special, wanted. She knew she shouldn't feel that way, after all he was just a drunk guy in a bar, but she was lonely and he happened to be the one keeping her company. She watched as he took the shot, effortlessly downing the tequila. Could she do that? "Um.. which would you recommend?" she asked, holding the shot skeptically. He obviously knew what he was doing.

The whole time, there was that nagging voice in her head. The one that helped her decide right from wrong. She knew from the beginning that this was wrong, so why was she still here? She had a feeling that things were getting out of hand, especially when he ordered more shots. 'Just relax.' she thought to herself. After all, it was her birthday. She needed to let go for once. How much harm could really be done? She knew her limit. She could stop when she needed to.

Blake pondered over her questions, even though he gave her the option of choosing for herself, but knew there was only one answer "You might want to mix your shot of vodka with your sex on the beack, or at the very least just drink your vodka straight. Tequila might be a bit too hard for a first time drinker, and I would hate to see your day ruined just because you forced yourself to drink something your body can't. Still, you can be a risk taker and drink your tequila regardless." his second shots of tequila and vodka were downed as well and it was a wonder that Blake hadn't drank himself out cold just yet. Then again, that can be chalked up to the fact that he has been drinking a little longer than her.

This whole time wasn't going as fast as Blake would wish it would go, but he knew that he needed to gain this woman's trust before he could really start pouring the drinks down her throat. Not literally of course, but maybe if she got drunk enough to not even remember this night "So, tell me a little about yourself Jorah. I'll happily do the same if you don't feel comfortable sharing first."

She was obviously no where near as experienced as him when it came to drinking, but she already looked bad in comparison to him. He was downing one shot after another while she was simply sipping on the drink he had got her. Not wanting to look like a complete wimp, she took the shot of vodka, taking it straight like he had suggested. Her face wrinkled up as she set the glass down, not used to drinking to something so strong. She coughed a little, taking a sip of her sex on the beach.

Did she really want to tell him about herself? She didn't know the guy, and chances are she wasn't going to see him again after this. Oh well, what would it hurt? "Well.. there isn't really much to know I guess. I've been living just outside of town for the past three years after I moved away from home. Just recently lost my job, so things have been rough, but it is what it is." There was more she could've said, but the thought of losing her job brought her back to her depressed state.

Ouch, I seem to have thrown salt into some fresh wounds with that question. No matter, it's not like that is a huge deal at this point. Besides, her having no job will certainly make things a whole lot easier. Blake once again gave her that simple one armed hug accompanied by yet another bright smile "Sorry to hear that you lost your job, but you seem like the kind of woman that could easily qualify for most jobs. Hell, you could even try and apply at my place of work. Of course, you'll have to know accounting since that is the only department hiring right now." he cleared his throat in order to speak since it wouldn't be fair for her if he didn't say something about him as well.

"Since you already talked a little bit about yourself. I think it's only fair that I return the favor. I work as a supervisor over at Athlon. My job is to mainly keep an eye on the employees since they have started to recently slack off a little. It's not that good of a job, but it certainly pays well which helps me keep my house in the downtown area."

Jorah leaned into him a little when he hugged her, but pulled back quickly. 'What the hell am I doing..' she thought to herself, taking the other shot of vodka, hoping it would take her mind off of her recent struggles. Tonight was about her. She needed to enjoy, not spend it moping like she did every other day. "I might have to take you up on that." she told him as he suggested working where he was employed. She'd had a hard time finding a new job. It wasn't that she wasn't qualified for most of them, it was just that most places weren't hiring. The economy was rough, and many places just like where she had worked, were either cutting back positions or going out of business completely.

As she listened to him, she felt herself starting to relax. Though she had only taken two shots, it was still much more than she was used to. She had drank a beer or two at parties in the past, but never anything like this. It hadn't hit her too hard, but it was definitely starting to have a little bit of an affect.

Blake stifled a chuckle from coming to his lips because he could see that the shots were already starting to get to her. If only she knew that a first time drinker really shouldn't try hard acholol so soon, then maybe she could actually avoid her soon to be fate. Four more shots were ordered, but yet another sex on the beach was ordered as well; however, this one was spiked with a bit of tequila courtersy of Blake "Take your first shot of tequila, and you can take a drink of your sex on the beach if it is to much for you." he once more downed both his shots, but knew that was enough for him if he even wanted to make this night work I am going to have one massive hang-over when I wake up the next morning. The things I do for my personal gain...

Part of her wanted to decline when he ordered more drinks. She never drank this much, and she could only imagine what more would do to her. And on top of that, she had to drive herself home. She sat silently for a moment, debating whether or not she should just go home. She knew it would be the right thing to do, but it was her birthday, so did she really want to go with what was right? After all, this man was helping her relax, something she hadn't done in a long time. After a moment, she decided she would just let go for the night. What would it hurt just this once? She reached out and picked up the shot of tequila, eying it for a moment before taking it. 'Here goes nothing..' she thought to herself, tipping her head back as she took the shot. "Wow." she said, setting the glass down. That certainly wasn't what she was used to. She picked up the sex on the beach, taking several sips to try and get rid of the taste of the tequila.

Looking over at Blake, she laughed slightly. "You know.. my friends probably wouldn't have even been able to convince me to drink this much." It was weird. Normally Jorah was so cautious, always making sure she made decisions that would help benefit her in the long run, avoiding ones that could potentially harm her. Tonight, that was all different. The alcohol was starting to effect her judgement. The only reason she continued to drink was because it still seemed ok. If she had been sober, she would've been able to determine that her body couldn't handle this, but now that the alcohol was taking its toll on her, she couldn't really decipher right from wrong.

"Then your friends have no idea how to party. When going to a party at a bar, one must always get drunk off their ass unless they are the designated driver." Blake slid the other shot of vodka closer to her "Might as well finish that one as well. If I drink it, then I may not be a wake for much longer." another chuckle wanted to come from his throat, and he let this one go because it would give him no harm. Now came time to wonder just how drunk she was Is she drunk enough for me to take her home? She has been drinking some hard drinks, and that will speed up the process, but I can't keep giving her those. She said this was her birthday, right? Maybe I can get her to still drink hard, but also introduce her to other drinks that can get her drunk faster as well.

"I think you had enough vodka for one day, and you don't seem to like tequila, so how about we try something else?" he turned his attention to Derrick "Give me a glass of rum Derrick!"

"What kind?" Derrick asked in return.

"Just surprise me."

Derrick shrugged and poured Blake a glass of rum before sliding it over towards her "Here," he said giving it to Jorah "This is still a hard drink, but it will taste a lot better than the vodka and tequila you drank."

Jorah giggled in response, taking the shot of vodka that he had pushed towards her, downing it a lot easier than the first two. It wasn't her friends that didn't know how to party. It was her. Her friends had tried on several occasions to get her to drink and what not, but she just never went through with it. It was strange how a complete stranger could convince her to do things her closest friends couldn't, but she was past the point of caring. Without hesitation, she took the rum from him, taking a sip. He was right. Though it wasn't the best thing she had ever tasted, it was a lot easier going down than the rest of the alcohol.

The more she drank, the thirstier she got. She needed water, but her mind was too far gone to realize that. Each time she took a sip of the rum, it temporarily made her feel better, but seconds later, her throat felt dry again. To rid herself of the dry, uncomfortable feeling, she continued to drink the rum, taking sips frequently to try and quench her thirst. If she had of spaced it out, maybe they effects wouldn't have been so bad, but she drank too much way too fast. Though the temperature in the room remained the same, she was feeling hot, uncomfortable. Leaning against the bar for support, she reached out and tugged on Blake's shirt. "I wanna go outside." she mumbled, her words slightly slurred.

((I am sure this would count as godmodding, but I am going to say that it is justified by your character being tipsy. You can still yell at me if you want to though...))

Blake didn't expect her to start drinking without care, but this was an extremely welcomed change of pace since it meant things would speed along quite nicely. He got just that, and she tugged on his shirt asking to go outside "Sure." helping her off the bar stool, he made sure he continued supporting her as he took her outside. The rain had cleared up some so it wasn't raining as hard as it was, but he kept them dry by staying next to the bar. He was going to take a risk in doing this, but he figured that she was drunk enough that it wouldn't really matter at this point. Faking a worried look, he wrapped an arm around her waist "You don't look so good there Jorah. How about I take you back to my place so you can rest up a bit?"

A taxi was coming down the road, and Blake quickly got it to stop "I may be drunk, but you have nothing to fear about me trying to drive myself home." he helped her into the taxi, and told the driver where to go. They reached his house in about five minutes, and Blake payed the driver before helping her into his house "Welcome to casa de Blake. It isn't much, but it serves me well." leading her over towards the couch, he placed her on the couch as he took the seat next to her. It seemed Blake was really taking risk today as he placed a hand on her thigh, and asked this "Hey Jorah, have you ever had sex before?"

The room seemed to spin as she stood up and held onto Blake to steady herself, leaning against him slightly as they walked. It felt much better outside with the cool breeze, but she was still in her drunken state. Though going with him was far from the right thing to do, she didn't know any better. Her judgement was hazy, and as far as she knew, he was just helping her. Thats what he made it seemed like, so why not believe him?

Jorah could barely keep herself upright in the cab, leaning against Blake as she tried to keep her eyes open. It was a relief to get inside the house. The temperature was cool and the couch felt so comfortable as she sat down, laying back against the cushion. Even as he came over to her, his hand resting on her thigh, she still didn't realize how bad of a decision she had made. Nothing seemed wrong. Yet. She giggled at his question, a fairly inappropriate response. "No." she said truthfully, still not grasping what was going on.

A half wicked, half sultry smile formed on Blake's lips when she said that she never had sex before This has to be my lucky day. Not only am I going to get a slave for my own personal pleasure, but I can also be the one to take her virginity! Sucks I gotta be gentle with her if I want to keep appearances up. "Then how about I show you how to feels to have a man in your pants?" he didn't allow her anytime to answer as he shifted into a better position, and immediately planted his lips on hers. Jorah's lips actually felt nice against his, and they would be perfect lips for lipstick Fuck, I just had to think about that. Now I won't be able to get that kind of image out of my head until I make her wear it. perhaps he would when she got a little more submissive to him, but that was going to take a while.

Though it should have, his question didn't strike her as odd. Nothing did at that point. For some reason, she trusted him. She didn't know better. She didn't even have time to consider his question before he was suddenly on her, his lips against hers. For a moment, she didn't know how to react, but after a few seconds, she began to move her lips against his. She didn't really have a clue as to what she was doing, and the fact that she was intoxicated didn't make things any better. Really, it just made it worse. It made her think that this was ok, when really, it was going to ruin her. She had always been so reserved. She wasn't a christian, but she had been saving herself for someone special, and now all of that was going down the drain simply because she had too much to drink.

After a moment, she pulled back slightly, shifting uncomfortably. It had felt cool in the room before, but now she felt like she was burning up. "Its hot.." she mumbled, feeling Blake's body so closely pressed against hers. Her dress was just making things worse, clinging to her skin. Wanting to feel some relief, she tugged on the fabric, trying to push it down. She didn't even seem to register what she was doing, she just wanted to cool down.

When Blake saw her trying to pull away her dress, he was surprised that she was being so quick to jump to the sex, but he wasn't about to complain anytime soon "Here, let me help with that." he gently slid the dress down her body so that her breasts were exposed to him, and his lust filled eyes couldn't help but stare at both her body and those breasts. That sultry smile came on his face again as he pushed her down on the back and fell on top of her "If you don't mind me saying, you have a very nice body there Jorah," he ran just a single finger on her side to feel the nice curves her body had "Your curves are to die for," he slowly inched his way back to her succulent lips and gave them a quick peck before pulling away "Your lips are like kissing heaven." And now he finished the compliments of her body by giving her breasts a quick but gentle squeeze "And your breasts are like soft pillows."

He meant every word that he said, but he really just wanted to tease her body in order to get her to trust him more. He pushed their lips together once more, and his tongue came out to lick at her lips to ask if she could part them for his tongue. All the while, a single hand began exploring the curves of her body even more, but avoiding her breasts for the time being.

Her intentions weren't to move quicker to sex by removing her dress, but that's how he seemed to take it. Not that she really noticed. Normally she was so shy about her body, but she couldn't help but love the way his hands moved over her skin. It was different than anything she had ever experienced. Her cheeks flushed as he complimented her, loving the fact that she had all of his attention. She felt hot, but not like before. This was more of a warm, tingly feeling. She didn't understand it, but she was turned on by him. Though her mind was elsewhere, her body was surrendering to Blake, giving in to him. His tongue against her lips sent a shiver down her body, and without hesitation, she parted her lips for him, kissing him deeper than before.

Once her lips parted, Blake let his tongue enter her mouth as both their tongues began dancing around each other and with Blake prodding her mouth with his tongue. While Blake was quite aware that it wouldn't feel the same that it was with his tongue, her mouth felt warm and wet. Almost like it was built specifcly for giving men oral, and he was definitely going to test out his theory later. For now, he settled with just getting her turned on and making her submit to him more.

Blake pulled away from her heavenly lips as his went straight for her neck, and he began smothering it with kisses. That hand that was previously just exploring the curves of her body, was now also adding the tease of her breasts into that. Everytime the hand passed by one of her breasts, he would make sure that at least a single finger pushed against the soft mound of flesh, and would even get a little daring by gently brushing a finger over her nipple as well.

Back
Top Bottom