Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Has anyone played the Path of exile beta?

Evo Var

Supernova
Hey so I am just looking to see if anyone has played Path of Exile either on a beta weekend or you have a beta key. I have a beta key but have only been playing for a few hours as a Duelist.

I was several months ago to get my Diablo III/Torchlight II waiting fix. I haven't been playing it recently (or doing any RPs!) as I am now involved in a whole lot of other junk. Post Steam sales gaming, a month full of changes at work, and just this weekend started into House of Leaves which look like will be draining my brain. Literally and figuratively. So if it is players you are looking for, I pass.

Though if/when they will clean the whole slate and start a more proper F2P public beta/release, I want to know ASAP. I want to give my characters better names!

PatricioINTP said:
Though if/when they will clean the whole slate and start a more proper F2P public beta/release, I want to know ASAP. I want to give my characters better names!

Sorry for not saying anything before. I forgot to make sure I would be getting email notifications for this thread.

I believe the public beta will be starting in the next month or two. At the moment they are running open beta weekends so they can test the servers.

When the public beta does start I will post in here.

I just checked and you still cannot change character names.

Back
Top Bottom