Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

few idea's anyone interested in any of these

TheWarlock

Star
(a lot of similar stuff as i am looking for in the 1on1 section but that i would like to also do group versions of so if you have already looked at my regular request thread you probably have a good idea already what i am interested in.

Looking to gain some experience with RP'ing enjoy writing and have a lot of ideas that i think could be fun to do as a rp. the list below of ideas i am interested in it will be updated when i have more time but i am also willing to work with other ideas as well feel free to PM if you have something in mind that you think i might be interested in.

A few quick things that matter to me in choosing someone to RP with especially in RP's based on idea's i list .
1 ) i like to have a decent amount of content other then just the smut/sex themed stuff in stories while i have no problem with that type stuff being a part of the stories i want to have decent amount of content to build up a actual story between sexual instances whenever possible. especially at the start of a RP. If your looking for someone to jump right into a sex scene before the end of the first page of writing i'm probably not a good person to write with and you may find yourself more bored or uninterested.
2) when possible i like to be very descriptive on what's going on not just with the characters themselves but also the surroundings and setting around them and how it effects them (i.e the smell in the air, color of the sky, how dark it is in a room or hallway things of that sort) if your familiar with how descriptive Stephen King is with writing out scenes in his stories and are ok with that then you shouldn't mind how i write as i don't take it that far with descriptions. i don't expect the person i RP with to have to be as descriptive if they don't want to be but occasional at least when it is fitting it would be a nice thing to have.
3) it's ok if certain parts of the RP you have short reply's for some things but if every single post is going to only be one sentence i will loss interest in the RP quickly . i don't mind if you write a huge post but overly short posts all the time is not something i am interested a paragraph for each post would be fine on a regular basis.
4) not interested in RP through PM's or IM's or anything like that.

other then those few things I feel i am pretty easy going so feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of the plot idea's i post below.

(oh one last thing i am not interested in if writing on a existing character like from a movie or something i am NOT interested if it drastically changes the way the character was originally created to be or changes key elements of events that they were a part of. if there character had been killed off and you want to write with them after the time that they were killed off i am generally not interested unless it can VERY well be explained WHY they are alive for a example of a creative idea example ( in the Harry Potter style story's if you wanted to have Snape involved after his death coming up with something along the lines of after having to kill Dumbledore he had made a horcruxe to be able to be brought back to life as instructed to do by Dumbledore before dieing ) something creative like that and i will gladly go along with it or if a character is only assumed dead but a actual death is never shown in the original workings then i can work around that as well but if the original story/film killed off a character in a clear cut way i am not interested in going back and changing something like that in a RP)

ok enough of that now onto some plot idea's i would be interested in doing

Original story/character RP ideas

-Group of outcasts band together to stand against the Normal and traditional people who try to hold them back or cause problems for them (UPDATE: actually have this going now it has it's own child forum section titled Struggle within.. it is also being used partially to make a script go check it out if interested still need a few characters filled and welcome original characters not already listed as well.)

- Rock band that also fights (zombies/vampires/demons or some other form of supernatural beings) in between performing shows.

-Behind the scenes making a horror film (maybe even involving people getting killed off by a real killer while making it kinda like the movie [Return To Horror High] but without the overdone comedy )

-Independent Wrestling company behind the scenes training or backstage locker room drama as well as what goes on at shows. possibly mixed tag team stuff any ideas along these theme welcome.

-Hostage situation that results in some of the hostages bounding with the person holding them hostage. Maybe something similar to the movie the negotiator with a bit of a twist and different angle.

Based on Film/book RP idea's
REALLY INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING 3 AT THE MOMENT.)

-Jurassic Park
1) based after Film 1 going through a team that goes into the Park to set it up to be destroyed and grab some important left behind documents before the island gets bombed. and maybe dealing with someone or a team of people trying to take creatures off the island.
2) similar story as 3rd film with a rescue mission to save someone who got lost on the island

-Terminator
1) original based characters in the world after the machines take over

-Twister
1)following the events of the film using the Cannon characters.

Based on Video Game RP idea's

-Metal Gear
1) based after the events of MGS with Snake, Meryl and Otacon ( based on the game ending where Meryl is saved and lives and storing that Otacon escaped last min through a underground passageway before the bombing.

I see vampires and zombies and stuff and I immediately perk up.... lolol.... >.<
Any chance anyone be ok with adding necromancy to the mix????

I shall click away and read, read, read..... and some of that 'mia' nonsense is due to my kids' schedules and some other stuff I'd rather not get into. But yeah. Hope to be changing that. :)

Well i hope it changes for you to in a positive way as we miss ya in the groups and could i am sure use you there as well (ok i should say i think we all miss ya there i cant speak for everyone but i know i do miss seeing your posts :) )

Awww.... thanks. Well, since I do GM the one, I do read everything.... just posting doesn't always happen like I'd like.... but yeah. Hope to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom