Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Continuation of Dark Knight Rises? MxF (Contains movie spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Contains Movie Spoilers

I just saw Dark Knight Rises last night and it was incredible. I loved Batman through out the whole series, and the tone of the trilogy in general. Of course, I eventually fell in love with Joseph Gorden-Levitt's character, John Blake, so I was super excited to see him inherit the batcave at the end and reveal his real name, Robin. It was an incredible way to end the trilogy and make people want more.

Naturally, I would love to play a female opposite of a male who does not mind playing John "Robin" Blake. I would like for it to be someone who is willing to keep the tone of the story (dark and edgy) and someone who will play the character as close to how he is in the movie as possible and expand from that. The plot would revolve around action and romance, of course, and I was wanting to play Barbara Gordon.

Whether Barbara becomes Batgirl or not can be something we can discuss, and whether you choose John Blake to become Robin or Nightwing (with or without Batman) is up to you. This is something we can figure out. Of course, I'm also wanting to add my own spin to Barbara Gordon, just like the trilogy gave its own spin with John Blake.

~ Please PM me if you are interested! :) I would like someone who can post atleast once a day with quality posts. (Length is debatable.)

I also saw the Dark Knight Rises as well it was an awesome movie I loved it a lot and I can't wait till they make John Blake into Robin. I loved that spin as well Blair1216.

While I absolutely love the Babs Batgirl and idolize Nightwing, I can't participate in this idea. I do want to commend you, however, for noting that your post includes spoilers. I had so much ruined in the movie for me by accidentally reading clueless rants about essential bits from the movie.

So yeah, bump for wanting to play a hot redhead in a tight suit with a nice-guy complex - looking forward to reading it, if you make it into a thread - and for not ruining the suspense part of a summer blockbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom