Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New And Searching (Cum inside? Aha, get it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
I know, I know... I'm punny.

This is my search and I had to get your attention somehow, right?​

This is what I'm About
I'm looking for a roleplay that is more than just a hit-and-run. I can do those anywhere, I want content. I want a story, something to fall in love with, a whimsical adventure- I'll save you the rainbows. I don't judge literacy by how much you type, but how well you can plot and get a story going. Right now, I'm looking for substance. I'm also bisexual. (Females and males welcomed)

These Are What I Like
--Love Triangles
--Tension
--Conflict (This is a must!)
--A good story
--Fantasy
--Reality
--Modern
--Futuristic
--Historical
--Character developement (please don't bring me any John Smith's or Jane Doe's)

My Plots
I have a few... please let me know if you like.

--Vampire x Fairy x Vampire
[love triangle, conflict, semi-fantasy]
Summary: My character, A fairy, is living life high in her penthouse. She absolutely loves her life but is starting to get these strange notes. She ends up being drawn to this tree, which is incredibly creepy. There, she meets a vampire who needs her powers to bind all vampires together. His ultimate goal is to kill off the vampire population because they do more evil than good. She is unaware of her fairy abilities, and soon learns them by bringing the large tree to life. She agrees with him, after some conflict (obviously). Then she meets another vampire. This vampire does not have a death wish and wishes to destroy the other vampire's plans by using her power to reverse the bind. They all end up falling in love, but all cannot be together. And time is ticking...

--Military Spec Ops x Survivor
[love, tension, love triangle possibilities]
Summary: A virus has leaked through the state from the CDC. It's caused a resemblence of a zombie apacalypse. In the heart of New York city, a character has been trained in the military equipped with all of the right tools to surviving, but loosing alot more than he/she bargained for. The survivor is alive by luck. Loosing his/her family due to the virus, he/she is fighting for their life through the mess. The two characters meet and under the duty of the Spec Ops character, he/she takes the survivor in as one of the "pact". The two defeat through the zombies, try to get to safe ground, keeping the right supplies, saving any other survivors, and making it out alive... all while not letting their emotions get the best of themselves.

--Werewolf x Human
[tension, conflict, kidnapping]
Summary: For years, there has been a powerful werewolf line that ran the small town. Their line owned everything, used their power to restore peace, and kept things running smoothly. But then a human shows up. This human isn't just a regular human but from a vampire bloodline. However, the girl is fully human with no vampire genes in her. The werewolves know about this girl, wanting to kill her until they realize that she's just human. They give her an ultimatum since she knows of their secret. They can take her in as part of the pact (which some are against), or they can kill her. She decides to go with the pact and thus falls for another werewolf already technically promised to another to keep their bloodline. Thus, the conflict continues...

Please PM me if you're interested in starting up a roleplay!
Do not just PM me with a "Hey, want to roleplay". I do. I'll answer that right now, yes, I would love to roleplay. Please either say what you want to roleplay or ideas that you have. Anything, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom