Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little bit inexperienced - fairly submissive here :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum, and it's a lot to take in, but I'm starting to get a grip on things. (I have no real experience with roleplaying on forums.)

I have experience in roleplay though, but it was only with one other person and it lasted a little less than a year. It was all through instant messaging, and in that certain "IM" style.
I'm fairly shy, so this may all come off strange or not enough information, and if so I apologize about that.

I have a submissive personality, and I'm very open minded.
I've only tried a few pairings, but here are the ones I adored:

• Vampire x Human
  • Prince x Servant
  • Assassin x Thief
  • Demon x Human
  • Wealthy x Butler

Again, I have a very limited amount of experience, so if you have an idea I am more than willing to try it. Medieval, present, future, any setting works. I really would love to try new ideas.

Things I adore in roleplay:
My Rabbit Hole
  • The feeling of fear
  • Violence
  • Sadistic behavior
  • Love/Pain relationship
  • Being "broken down"
  • Just rough both physically and mentally
  • Adventure
  • Non-consensual / abusive
Basically, I have a submissive personality in both real life and in my roleplays, but it's not always "yessir" "nosir", I do try my "luck", and have a bit more colorful personality than that. But I'm up for anything, although I do adore physical pain.

I don't care if it's sexual or not. It can just be on a friend to friend, or up to "semi-sexual". It just has to have a plot.

As for OOC: I like talking! So if you just want to talk OOC and not roleplay constantly, I'm okay with that, I always love to know the people behind the screens. If you just want to keep it to roleplay only, that works just as well.

Grammar: It doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like it to be decent, because otherwise I do have a tendency to get confused.

Other notes:
  • I can only play the female, and I really do prefer a female and male pairing, but if the plot is interesting enough, I can try FxF.
  • I can only RP with one person at a time, weird like that, but the other person can roleplay with as many people as they fancy to do so.*
  • I'm very easy going, so don't be shy to tell me if you like or do not like something.
  • I won't do incest or a huge age difference, sorry I don't know if that should be mentioned or not. Legal age differences only.
  • I will only roleplay in private, shy :3 So MSN, messaging, skype, etc., however you would like. - I prefer IMing, but I can do it however you would like.
  • Take control, I probably have less experience in roleplaying, if not I can always try to lead the story if it's what you would like.
  • Quick Warning: You might have to lead the plot, I know, nobody likes have to lead the plot, and if you feel that you're the one moving the story along, just tell me, I promise I'll do my best to help with the plot.
So, if you're interested, PM me. If you just want to talk, PM me, it doesn't have to be for roleplay intentions. It's nice to have friends with the same interests. Especially if you have a dominate personality in real life, I do have a craving to talk to someone like that, even if it's not roleplaying.
Also, feel free to give advice! I've never been on a roleplay forum, so it's very much helpful. Thank you for reading! :]

RE: A little bit inexperienced

Updated <- Bump.
Also, if you just want to be friends, message me! It's nice to talk to like minded people. :]
I'm really sorry if I bumped wrong, I read through the rules, but I may have misunderstood. If so, I sincerely apologize.

PMed~
If you have a lot more "gentle" plots in mind, I would be more than happy to listen as well! Kind of a bump too. :]

Bump.
I'm going to move into College tomorrow, so my RP responses may be once a day minimum, although I'm sure I'll get more time than that.
But I am looking for some new plots, so if you have an idea whether it's aggressive or not, I'd love to hear it. Or humor it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom