Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eloquent Requests ~ (MxF & FxF) ~ Please be literate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and welcome to my request thread! I would prefer if you took the time to read the below few bits of information before PMing me a request. It might save the both of us a bit of time in the end. Cheers~!

I've been on and off of this website and others like it periodically for a couple of years now. Now that I'm back I'm hoping to find a couple of good long-term RP partners.

Please note that I am not looking for anything short-term. I like smut as much as the next person, but I like my smut to have plot. I would like some long-term, smut-ridden RP. I am also interested in romance RPs, so things can go several ways.

I only RP in threads and GoogleDocs. I will not RP using an IM program or in PMs. Ever.

I am a female, and I will always play a female. Playing a male character does not appeal to me on any level. At all. In a dom/sub RP, I will always play the submissive character. I am not a dominant character in any sense of the word. I will RP with both female and male characters.

Also note that I consider myself a literate writer. My spelling and grammar are generally above average, and I do look for the same in a partner. I love detail, I love description and I love effort. I generally try for at least 3-4 paragraphs per post, and I would like you to put in the same effort. I understand that not all people do or expect the same thing, but I like to get what I give.

If you have ideas for plots, please don't hesitate to run them by me! I'm certain we can work something out. I love collaborating on plots and creating something with my partner.

For a complete list of my kinks and no-no's, visit my rabbit hole.

Now, on to the fun stuff~. Please be patient while I work out plots and get them down here, it might take awhile for me to get a bunch down, and the ones I have posted here are just a couple off of the top of my head. (If there's an asterisk next to it, I'm craving it!)

Pairings
My role x Your role

. Maid/Employer
. Slave/Master (Mistress)*
. Neko/Human
. Victim/Kidnapper*
. Stripper/Client
. Human/Vampire
. Peasant/Royalty*

Plots
These can always be altered to suit both of our desires. I love collaborating and working with my partner at creating a plot that suits both of us. Please don't hesitate to mention your own as well!

1. A New Student
My character is a neko, newly arrived at your University. Your character is human, and instantly becomes absolutely entranced. You've never seen a neko before. Heard of them, certainly. However, never even believed that you would ever see one in real life, up close. There is something about the ears and tail that make you absolutely have to have her. This can go a variety of ways, morphing into a Victim/Rapist RP or become a simple romance story, or perhaps both combining Stockholme Syndrome.

2. A Family Business
Your character's parents have recently passed. They were incredibly wealthy. You, being well into your adulthood now, haven't lived at home in years. You go home to sort everything out after the tragic passing of your parents and their butler shows you something shocking. Your parents ran an underground slave trade. No wonder they were so wealthy, the girls you are brought to see (now your property) are rather stunning. My character is one of these girls, and you decide that instead of selling her you will take her and keep her for your own. This, like the previous plot, can go several ways. It can become a Slave/Master Mistress) RP or even be a romance (my character will require quite a bit of coercion, though).​

lets try rolling with something. I'm not sure what though but like you said we can collaborate on something :). let me know if you are still interested.

by the way I find nekos very attractive and sexy for what ever reason that I can not explain so I love your pic

We could Combine The Vampire/Human with the Family Business Plot, as I Think those Pair could work together well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom