Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Certain Kind Of RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownCast

Super-Earth
Hello , everyone . I am searching for one partner , in a long term RP . I will make this short and sweet , right to the point . The thing I want , is below !

The Fallen Angel(M) x Human(F)

In this particular plot idea , I would be playing the more submissive , female Human . The Male would be played by my partner , and he would be aged somewhere between 18-20 , in human form , but he could be any age in Angel terms . My girl would be 17 . You can make up your own look for your character . I prefer realistic though , no anime . It would be long term , and likely in the beginning , the Fallen angel would be more forceful and controlling , only using the human for her body , as he has been deprived of the feeling for so long . She resents him for it , but slowly , they both begin to have feelings for each other , so romance would surely be involved . We could both work out how they meet , what exactly happens , etc .

But please , please inbox me ! I will do this between PM or Forum , whichever you prefer . Don't be shy , I'm fun ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom