Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

Aria! please forgive me!. I didnt mean to scare you. He got up and put the boxers back on. "I'm so sorry! he said through the bathroom door."

Aria stood in the bathroom leaning against the sink when she heard him yelling to her. She bit her lip a moment. "no your fine, it's your house you should be comfortable." she called back through the door

"But I want it to be ours", he said. "Please come out..My shorts are back on." He sat on the bed, feeling very very sad at what he had done.

Aria bit her lip and then slowly opened the door. Coming out standing by the bathroom making sure he was wearing his shorts. "I am sorry, I am just not....not ready for this yet. Instill hear my grandmothers voice in my head."

He walked over to her. What would she be saying? he asked. "Don't you kow that I love you. i would marry you if it would help."

"I know you would marry, I just thing it is so early in our relationship to even be thinking that way." she bit her lip a little. "I am sorry it's just your the only man I have veered cared about it all feels still now and exciting and scary

He was ashamed that it wasn't new for him, but it was definitely exciting, and he wanted no one else."none the less, I love you. " he said, "and i shall never love anyone else."

"I know, and I feel the same way, let's just go slow and not rush things,please, and understand that I want these things to happen right now it's all so new." she bit her lip a little hoping she did not make him angry

"He took her by the hand and pulled her into his arms and hugged her. Will you come back to bed with me darling? We can watch the fire together."

Geno climbed in next to her and propped him self up an a pillow then pulled her over next to him so her head rested on his chest and they could watch the fire slowly burning together.

Aria leaned against him watching the fire dance, much like how they danced down in the music room. She yawned a bit as her eyes started to grow heavy watching the fire

He rubber her back gently and then cupped her breast through the thin silk shirt gently massaging it as she grew sleepy. He was gentle with her and didnt push things firther for now.

Aria slowly drifted off to sleep not feeling him playing with her breast. She slept peacefully on him. Loving the closeness of him

when she was fully asleep, he sunk down in the bed and pulled her warm body tight agaist his. His arm wrapped tightly around her and cupping he left breast. He fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Aria slept peacefully through the night. The whole time she snuggled against Geno. As night mourned to day aria began to wake and stretched moving his hand from her breast. She smiled as she saw him sleeping.

Geno was a light sleeper, and when she stirred, his peaceful dream came to and end. He woke as he hand left his now resting around her waist. He didn't stir, but the subtile and unspoken message cut him like a knife. Clearly her feelings for him were not as deep as his were for her. Though she had said this many times to him, he had been blind to until this moment. He continued to lie quietly with for several minutes before beginning to move. He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, showered and dressed. When he came out the, he wore the mask again, the white mask, and the light had gone from his eyes.

Aria thought it was odd that he didn't really say anything to her, not even good morning. She thought that maybe he was just not a morning person, and might be better after his shower. But she was shocked to find him wearing the mask again, his white one, she looked at him. "umm is everything ok?" she asked very softly

Gino sat in a chair, and didn't even look up. "Thanks for being kind to me" he said. "It was more than I deserved. I should have paid better attention to what you were trying to tell me. I just didn't want to believe it I guess, not until then. "
He sat silently on the chair, his head in his hands, totally despondent.

Aria moved to the end of the bed. "did I do something? I thought everything was going good, I had wonderful time last night, I am guessing you didn't."

'Oh no! ..... last night was wonderful! falling asleep with you and then my wonderful dream... Its just.... Well.... this morning.... I just didn't know you felt that way... I should have..... you were so nice to put up with everything I did."

But you really didn't did you? You really didn't want me to touch you. You just put up with it, which was nice of you but its no where near the same. I want to be wanted. Lots of people put up with me. They have to. I just didn't know it was like that with you.

Aria Looked at him with a true look of confusion on her face. "I thought you understood I do care about, and I love, I was a little uncomfortable last night when you were completely nacked, but over time it will happen, I never done anything before not even kissed a man so if you can't understand that I am sorry." she moved out of bed and to the bathroom and put on her clothes quickly. "I should have known I was just another slut to you, I know about your play boy past I thought you had changed but I guess not." she then left the bedroom walking down the stairs trying to remember which was was the door.

Deno looked up in shock, and ran after her, he stepped in front of her, and said "Wait! something is terribly wrong here!" We both seem to have the wrong idea about what happened last night. You can't go now.. we have to talk this out. Please!" ... Please sit down and lets talk a minute."

Back
Top Bottom