Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

Aria was glad when he was ok with going back to his house. She hated the fact that his first adventure out had to ruined by those people. In the morning she would contact her lawyer and she what could be done.

He led her back to the house. It was a manor really. Large with many rooms. He took her on a tour, but he grew passionate when they arrive in his music room, and they paused. He started some recorded music and holding out his arms asked her to dance.

Aria looked around in aw as he should her his lovely home. She was shocked to she how large it was. When they arrived in the music room aria smiled. " you want to dance with me again do you? After how awful I was the last time." she teased just bit.

It was my joy to do it , he said, and we have no one to impress but each other he said. He took her in his arms and they began to taverse the floor with a grace born of pure pleasure.

Aria smiled as moved about the floor. Her eyes locked on his. She seemed happy once again not worried about the trouble that was after them.

He held her close. he removed the mask and put his cheek against hers. The feel of her flesh igniting a fire within him.
When the music ended he pulled her into a deep kiss. "You do know I'm terribly in love with you?"

She danced with him her body pressed so tight to him it was as if they were one person. When he removed his mask she smiled happy he could be relaxed with her. As he suddenly kissed it nearly took her breath away, "I love you to, she said softly

He looked deeply into her eyes and loved that she was doing the same. He could tell she was looking past the scars into the eyes that lay behind them. No one else had ever done that for him, and his heart melted. He kissed her deeply and started a nother peice of music.

Aria couldn't help but notice how happy he seemed her eyes locked on his and she kissed him back she giggled as he started more music. "do you plan to dance with me all night or will there be a chance for this girl to sit down for a bit, it has been a very busy day you."

"Well alright.. one more dance then," he said as he began to parade her about the room. "After that perhaps i might show you the bedroom if your tired." he said with a smile.

Aria smiled a bit as he moved her about the room. "I am still I bit tired from my journey back her from Poland." she admitted to him.

When the music stopped, he shut off the phonograph and led her down a long hall and opened the door at the end of the hall. The room was bright and cheery, and it overlooked a large garden and beyond it the canal. They could see the gondolas passing in the distance. He laid her on the bed and then layed next to her kissing her warmly.

Aria followed him to the bedroom. She could not believe how wonderful the bedroom looked it was so beautiful and the view alone was wonderful. As she lay on the bed she was nervouse what may happen now, she not sure if she was ready to make love to him. She bit her lip a moment. "um I do not have any night clothes here would happen to have something I could borrow."

He smiled softly and got up from the bed and went to the closet. when he returned he handed her a pure silk dress shirt. It was heavenly soft and and slippery on the skin. it wasalso gossamer thin and pure white. He stood looking in her eyes as he slowly removed his clothes a piece at a time untill he was wearing only his undershorts.

Aria took the shirt and shook her head "oh no your dress shirt is to nice to wear to bed, an old old T-shirt or under shirt would have been fine." she then looked at him as he undressed and she gasped a bit. Her cheeks blushed and she looked away, she had never seen a man undress I front of her like that.

"My dress shirt will never have seen a better use. It is far to fine for my tough skin anyway. I would be pleased if you would wear it." He sat on the bed and waited for her to change. " the bathroom is through that door, just to the left of the fireplace if you wish to use it." It was just as spacious as the bedroom, and contained a hot tub, sauna, a shower and of course a lavatory as well as a dressing table.

"alright if you are sure." she rose from the bed taking the shirt with her into the bathroom. She was shocked to see all the amenities her had in his bathroom. She undressed and folded her clothes and set them aside for morning. She then slipped on his shirt. It came just above her knees and she had to fold the sleeves up as they were far to long. She then went back to the bed room slipping in bed.

He slipped in beside her, and cuddled her close to him. he loved the feeling of her warm body through the gossamer thin shirt. he holds her and kisses her. I have wanted this for years he says. You have made me a very happy man.

Aria laid and covere herself up. His bed was very comfortable. She jumped a little as he suddenly wrapped his arms around. She was a bit nervouse about sleeping in bed with him as she had never done this before. "I love you."

"I love you too!" he said. "Would you like a fire? I would be happy to start one I find it very peaceful to watch from bed."

"um sure ok" she then quickly realized that if he got up again she would see him in nothing put his boxers and she blushed at the idea. "I mean no it's ok you don't have to, I mean it is not that cold"

It was too late he was already up and at the fireplace. His cock had grown hard and was now pitching a tent in his boxers, perfectly silouetted by the firelight.

Aria wanted to call him back to bed when he got up but it was to late her eyes had seen the tent now in the front of his boxers. She blushed wildly and looked away.

Geno finished with the fire, and before crawling under the covers, slipped off the boxers and left them on the floor. He snuggled up to her and wrapped his arm around her.

Aria watched as he came back to bed and noticed while under covers he seemed to be fiddling with something. When she felt his nosy pressed against her she knew right away that he was not wearing any boxers. she didn't know what to do. "I um...I ummm" she then just quickly got out of bed and dashed to the bathroom closing the door behind her. Her heart racing in her chest.

Back
Top Bottom