Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elven Slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Hey, I'm back with another idea. My name's Angel216 and here are a few things that I expect from my partners:

1: Literacy: My partner must be able to write at the very least one paragraph, I usually do two-three paragraphs, but I will try to match my partners length. However, I do need a partner that will give me something to work with.

2:Well-Rounded Characters: By this I mean give me a character with feeling and a personality. I tend to make my characters seem real, so I want a partner that can give me a character who seems real.

3: Proper Grammer: This one pretty much ties into the Literacy rule. I expect you not u, your not ur and so on. Come on you guys this isn't kindergarten anymore. The least you can do is give me that.

Other than that here is my latest plot line, hope ya like it:

[/align]
It was in the early 1800s (1810), when humans were still using humans as slaves and when mysterious creatures still roamed the earth. When proud races ruled over parts of the land and when humans knew their boundaries and knew to not overstep them or it would mean war.

That is until one day, a brave explorer came across an elf. She was a young, little thing, but he was enchanted by her beauty, that seemed to be emanating off of her. He was a slaver and he just had to have her, she had to be his, but how? He kept his distance from her as he set up camp, normally elves would have flee, but he supposed this one was curious to stay.

He was rummaging through his stuff and brought out a iron frying pan to cook his dinner with. As the smell of iron reached the Elf's nose, he heard a hiss and saw her backing away. He stood up, gripping the iron pan as he stepped towards her. She started backing away and turned to run, but as she did, the man reached out and grabbed her, placing the cold iron upon her skin. The elf screamed and tried tugging away from the man, but couldn't.

"What was this?" the man thought as he kept the iron pan against her skin. "Elves were stronger than humans and she could have easily pulled from my grasp, but here she was struggling as if she is..........human." he thought and looked at the iron pan. "Did I discover their weakness, a way to control them?" He took the iron pan away from her arm and tossed it to the ground a few yards away. As he did, she regained her strength, tugged free of his grip and darted away into the forest.

The man chuckled, oh he would have her, he would have the entire elven race. Now that he knew their secret, he begin to plan it out and as soon as the new day broke he hurried on his wagon back to the village. He stopped and went to see the other slavers and the mayor, he had to tell them of his discovery. As they met and conversed they realized the possibilities of this, slaves that could serve for generations to come, slaves that weren't human, so had no rights, the possibilities were endless and so they immediately began to make alterations.

A few years later (1815):

Humans were prepared as they stood on the border line of the elven lands. They had iron collars, chains, weapons, cages, all to capture and enslave them. As they marched into the lands, the Elfs came out, there was war and yes a few ended up dying. Though, elves were smart and knew when they had been defeated, they didn't want to die.

So they were captured, put in collars, chains, or cages and soon taken bak to the village. The males were sold off to the mines to work, or the cotton fields to replace the other slaves. Meanwhile, the females were sold off to private owners, rich white male land owners. Who could do with them as they pleased.

As a young, female elf was pushed up on to the aunction stage. The slaver immediately recognized her as the one who had gotten away from him five years ago. He smirked as the bids started, but he wanted her. So he began to bid, as his fellow slavers talked about her.

"Oh this one is a fiesty one, who still needs to be broken, but oh boy isn't she a charmer?" the crude, poor men in the crowd made lude jokes as they said that and whistled at the young lass. The slaver kept bidding higher and higher, as the young lass in question turned her eyes on him in a cold glare.

He chuckled, "Oh this is gonna be fun." He thought as he said the highest number and she was finally sold to him. He collected his prize as he hooked a chain to her iron collar and appraised her body. She had a slim, athletic build, with fiery, red hair and blazing blue eyes. She was the color of alabaster china and she was a beauty, that much was for sure. He licked his lips and tugged her, fighting the whole way, to his carriage as he remembered the name the auctioners had given her, "Ilyza....." he whispers as he shut the carriage door.

Ok I know that was a long plot, but I've been craving it and so anyway here is a few of Ilyza's kinks and limits.

Kinks: Force,Humiliation, caging, BDSM, breaking down, Degradation, restraints, bathroom control, watersports

Limits: Scat, extreme vore, vomit

Reply to this thread or pm me if you are interested.

This thread is once again open but with a new idea and here is the new idea in a new post

So once upon a time there was this evil demon, an Incubus that roamed the lands and would take over a woman's body to torture them with sexual pleasures and sexual desires. The incubus would eventually kill off the women and leave them in various places, the priestesses knew that he needed to be stopped. So they cursed him and placed him inside a necklace, locking him away.

Things were peaceful for years and years, until a young priestess daughter was walking along the beach where the necklace had washed up. She finds it enchanting and so puts it on. The incubus is awakened and takes a hold of the girl, he is back and now has a new slave, but what's this she's a priestess daughter? oh what fun he could have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom