Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Disappearing Princess (Candira and Sir Big Dick Cummington)

Candira

Singularity
Life for a woman in the small nation of Sarmine was somewhat bleak. Women were considered people, of course, but they were of a less important class--frail, indecisive, and weak-minded to the men who ran their world. No woman could own land, and few had ownership of any property at all--only what was given to them by their husband or father. Brothers had little authority, and most saw no reason for a sister to own anything. Slaves were accepted here and in all capacities. Women were abused regularly, both physically and emotionally, and it was worse if they were born into poverty. That is not to say that all men were terrible. There were a great many women who were treated well, but the ever-present dangers and the lack of rights they had often made women wary and fairly submissive.

The princess of this land was no exception. Though she was well-cared for, she had no real claim to the throne. She served only the purpose of entertainment for guests and a bargaining chip for attaining more land and riches for the kingdom. As such, she had to tread carefully, more so than most women. Any setbacks or failures on her part were unacceptable, and she was constantly reminded of such. Diplomats often came to the palace and her job was to keep them entertained. Today she was prepared for such a visit. A neighboring kingdom was attempting to reach out to them in alliance.

As such, it was Avery's responsibility to look her best. It wasn't difficult for a woman of her stature. She was fairly tall, a stunning five foot seven with a healthy frame--not too thin but certainly not fat. Her face was beautiful--the envy of every woman in the kingdom. Her lips were full, cheekbones high and perfectly angled. Her skin was a pale gold with rosy undertones, and her body had amazing hourglass curves. Her breasts were full and fairly large, her hips had a slight sway as she walked, and her long, shapely legs were an attraction on their own. Of course, the skin was covered, but all her features were accentuated by a tight, sea green gown which fanned out at the knees. But of course, like most cultures, a large amount of cleavage was exposed.

Avery was dripping in priceless jewels and gold, and her dark, slightly curly hair was twisted into a lovely and intricate up-do. Her dress though tight and slightly sleek, was very ornate and made of silk. Her golden-green eyes were startling to some, but romantic to others, and she often kept her eyes firmly on the face of the man or woman addressing her, and she was allowed to speak to them. It was a rarity in her kingdom to have such a privilege.

So it was that the beautiful Avery waited with her father, the king, for the diplomat who was to arrive soon. Little did she know, this visit would change her life forever.

Johnathan was riding on horseback with half a dozen of his most prestigious scholars. He was sent from a far off land of Zalim to make amends with one of the more powerful provinces throughout the medieval world. Zalim was named off of the male that first found it only two generations ago. Who recently passed away and allowed his eldest son to take the thrown. Zalim was a quiet province in a very harsh climate based area. Meaning, there was little food around, they took most of the wood by killing the majority of forests, and were running out of necessarily animals to hunt to feed their population. Zalim was practically growing at such a pace it was on the verge of becoming too large for its own good. Zalim's area was running out of water due to drought and their forms of harvesting were no longer acceptable due to the lack of fertile soil. However, Sarmine, a province with much power under its hands, but very very far away offered help in their time of need. Zalim couldn't reject. They shared similar interests. Treated their women practically the same and chose the same morals of practice. Making them very similar people. Zalim couldn't dare pass up the opportunity to gain new land, superior trade, and slaves.

John wasn't like most from Zalim. Zalim men chose to groom their hair and buff up in times of war and peace. His people were very hotheaded. John chose to shave his scalp in the name of intellectual well being. Claiming that without material world hair his body and mind was lighter and more at peace. This also meant that he held practically no body hair or pubs. He would rather read and educate himself on the new found world than become gruesomely figured with muscles and masculine veins. Meaning that he didn't have the largest and sharpest muscles. However, he was still lean and able to wield a dagger. A mistake his people constantly made was brute strength over superiority of battle tactic. John attempted to show his people their errors by taking down some of their most skilled fighter empty handed. Which he did, but they refused his proposal and shoved him into his library to study. He wouldn't elude their options for he loved the books and the knowledge.

Thus, they sent him off as a leader. To lead the scholars into Sarmine territory. To propose an alliance with obvious profits of warriors and allies. John couldn't refuse. He was forced to say yes for it was either a yes or his head. Thus, he crossed several miles on and off horseback. He felt a sacred bond with the animals and once they were tired he allowed them to rest and walk behind him. One of his scholars complimented him by calling him the Modern day Moses. However, John denies the existence of those fairy tale people and their accomplishments through a mythical book brought to his land by traveling prophets. Moses existed over 2,000 years before the existence of Jesus. However, during the 10th century of the middle ages, they still chose to pray to a false god. He could never truly refute the existence and chose that his opinion would be better unexplained.

It took him and his allies weeks before reaching the large province of Sarmine. Openly given entrance into the province and into the large building covered with gold and other fine riches in which they were to do their negotiating. John would be the lead in the entrance. Being in front while the other six behind. Their horses left to be pampered by some of the farm workers a mile or away from the province. He entered the building and walked up towards the King and his Daughter. His eyes automatically piercing towards the female's beautiful body which was drowned in jewelry and other fine garments. Her breasts practically irking to get out of her apparel as her thick hips were obvious in shape even as the distance John was.

"We [..] have come from the land of Zalim. Looking towards your province for obvious helping in our own problems." He cleared his throat. "We have ran out of fertile soil, food, and wood. We understand what you hold dear and what you hold in your material pockets. I and my scholars have arrived here to offer you anything you wish of us in return for trade." He said as he took a breath. He was about 6 feet tall. Wearing a white rob with a red line crossing through his chest. The robe consisted of a hoodie that was drawn back. The robes went as far down to partially past his knees and was long sleeved. What was under his robes? Possible weaponry in case he had to use them for self defense. " Other than the obvious list of recommendations that we are inclined to follow on your behalf I wish to know of the beautiful female by your side. Does she have a suitor or is she simply as oppressed as the others? I do not wish to insult you. My people work the same way. I am simply wondering that, if based on her royal blood, anything is different on her behalf?" He would ask honestly and boldly towards the king, but continuously looking at the Princess in her gorgeous glory.

Avery had never seen people from Zalim before. They were both strange and appealing. While most of their scholars were well-groomed and larger gentlemen, their leader was different. He was still tall, but from what she could see of him, his muscles were less bulky and more refined. He didn't seem as though he'd be powerful, but fast. There was still something dangerous about him, despite his obviously less dominating form. His eyes seemed to absorb everything they fell upon, studying everything. She nearly lost herself in those eyes, forcing herself to snap out of it as he spoke. What he said had her eyes widening in shock.

Their powerful nation was known even here in Sarmine as being a military force to be reckoned with. That they were having troubles with their crops was distressing news. Still, it put the advantage in her father's court. He would be happy, and having her by his side to help convince the Zaliminians that Sarmine was the best ally to take, he would be happy with her. Perhaps he would be so pleased that he would be less watchful of her for a few glorious days.

The next inquiry brought color to her cheeks as the man inquired about her personal life. She looked to her father, shocked at the man's audacity. To imply that she was oppressed implied that she was being treated poorly, despite the fact that he seemed to think of women in a similar fashion. And of course, rather than addressing her for this matter, he had asked her father. She should have been insulted, really. But it was so rare for anyone to stand against her father in any way that she found herself both inspired and afraid.

She stole another glance at John before her father spoke. "I am surprised that Zalim has sent such an arrogant young man as a diplomat," the rather formidable looking ruler boomed. "Though you may mean no offense, it would do you well to learn tact, boy. But I appreciate honesty more than a silvered tongue, so I shall forgive this instance of rudeness. The woman you speak of is my daughter, Avery. She is the princess of this land, a precious jewel coveted by many." He looked at his daughter with pride, pleased by her regal beauty.

"She is here to help entertain my guests. Accept her hospitality." At this, Avery bowed gracefully, showing respect in the most obvious way possible. It also gave a few men an enticing view before she straightened.

"I welcome you gentlemen," she said, her voice smooth as honey. "Please, follow me and I shall show you to your quarters." She looked to her father for approval and he nodded.

"Yes, I will discuss your needs at length over dinner. For now, I must think on the matter you have presented me with," he said, dismissing the men to follow his daughter.

Back
Top Bottom