Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vivi's Search [Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

VesperVirgo

Meteorite
Okay so this is what you need to know:

I'm interested in a Mistrses x slave, but not your normal crap. My Mistress is a paranormal hunter who is in a group, but she needs a assistant and no one seems capable of doing so, which brings the idea someone who is already broken/fairly broken [a slave] can be her assistant. (However personalities for this slave are free, I don't want to limit you!)
Now I want the slave to be female or male [any race].

Warning: This RP will have: ghosts both nice and cruel, morbid things will happen and traveling will happen a lot.

If you can post two to three/four paragraphs per response on a thread and are interested in this idea PM me and we can discuss :3

also small rules:
- Please keep in mind this isn't your normal s/m, I'm not having a extremely violent dominating character (well kinda) as a master/mistress, I'm focusing more on the STORY LINE then constant sexy times[/b]. Though intimate relationships can happen, but :/ come on, I like a story, create and develop?
- No power playing/ god modding
- If you can't participate to the story line, please don't message me about wanting to rp :c
-Try and reply once every few days c: and if you can't keep in contact with me, or ask for my msn I don't mind chatting =D
- I have some info on my character, so if you want into before or keep it when we post openings in the RP, say so in your PM you'll send me please

note my rpc can have a dark secret depending on how your limit are >w< cause it is fairly dark lol... ^-^ However! not telling the secret ^-^

PM/Message m if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom