Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tubing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Meteorite
Though I wrote a long introduction, I am not too advanced.

The Burke Family arrived at their local river to beautiful conditions for their annual float. John unloaded the
tubes while Sylvia slapped sunscreen on the kids. Tim, just 8 obliged but Lindsey at 13 was being a pill and insisted on doing it herself. Before long all the prep was finished and the family was on the river ready to enjoy the 3 hour float. Tim was especially excited for the two sets of rapids now that he was old enough to do them himself in his own tube.

It was a peaceful slow stretch for the first mile and John laid his head back enjoying the tranquility until…

“AAAAAA! I’m sinking. Dad I’m sinking!” It was Lindsey. Sure enough her tube had sprung a leak. There was no way it was going to last the whole float.
It was decided she would have to ride on her dad’s lap since he had the largest tube. It had enough space
for the two of them but it was a tight fit.
The float went by uneventfully until they approached the first rapid. Sylvia and Tim went first hooting and
hollering. Lindsey said she had to go to the bathroom first so John pulled over to the bank. While she went
behind a tree Sylvia and Tim drifted ahead about a hundred yards. Lindsey finally loaded back up and they
were off.
As she did John was struck by what a beautiful young woman she was becoming. Her shoulder length blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail. Her long slender legs were very shapely and she even had breasts now to fill out the yellow and green striped bikini. John caught himself staring and looked away as she sat onto his lap.
The first rapid was the mellowest, but was still bumpier than John remembered from last year. Halfway through he started to really feel the bumping from the waves and Lindsey on his lap. Mortified, he realized all the friction was causing an erection. Or so he told himself and that it was not the pretty teen that caused it.
They came to the end of the rapid and Lindsey’s laughter from the excitement subsided. Tim and Sylvia had drifted further ahead, so they had the section of the river pretty much to themselves. John shifted around nervously, hoping Lindsey wouldn’t notice his hard on. He had no such luck.
“What the heck is that?” she said reaching beneath her. John flinched as she grabbed hold of his hard cock. “Oh my god, do you have a boner?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom