Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat smirked she knew she could keep up . She took off and ran after Noami saying "dame someone already taken them out better leave some for me". she picked up her pace so she wont miss out of the fun.

Yaowi bit her bottom lip as she saw the boss getting away and Naomi skidding to a stop beside her and Daven. "What will you do? Kill me?" Yaowi sneered at them.

Naomi swallowed and looked between Daven and Yaowi. The guilt finally popped open and she murmured, "I know she is and its time that we talked about it, Daven take her to the interrogation room." Yaowi struggled harder, "no no no!"

Daven grabbed her and slung her on his shoulder and took her to the interrogation room like naomi requested. He sat her down in the chair and closed the door behind him. He stood there like the perfect solider he was designed for

Kat watched went on but did not follow the two. She stayed behind on a roof top hoping to catch the boss still around in the building she was going to kill him.

Yaowi screamed and struggled all the way back as she pounded against the door. "Let me out now, I can't talk, I won't talk." Naomi burst through the door and glared at her little sister, "You can and will talk, or by God I will disown you Yaowi." She glared at Yaowi as she suddenly stopped screaming and backed up.

The boss made his escape through a private, stealth jet that he had invested in when he invested in it with money from the web.

Kat watched the jet leave as she got there and stood at the now empty plate form. "well dam Daven gets all the fun this time". She walked around the empty place to make sure no one else was hiding any were and saw it was empty. she then left the building heading back to HQ. she was going to take a shower and clean off the sweat. She got back to HQ and went up to her room tossed off her jogging out fit and started the tub instead for a bubble bath sounded much better. she got in and relaxed back she was not going to go to the integration room for that was not her type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom