Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Peaceful England, tea in the morning, the afternoon, and the evening, evening strolls along the beach, love in the air. Why was England at peace when the U.S. were at war, when nearly every other country was at war? Why was the U.S. filled with low-life criminals who kill, kidnap, you name it, and England is not? They are called the Elite, and no one knows who they are just that they keep England at peace.

The Elite are a special organization within the organization, they were released about a hundred years ago. Yet, the government keeps them under supervision at all times. They are a group of humans who were tested on in the early 1900s. They became super humans, super speed, strength, stealth, vision, immortal, the perfect super weapon.

They were kept a secret, and they still are, but they are given assignments. They deal with the highly dangerous criminals in their assignments. The kind that are out to kill, kidnap, and steal, the kind that wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who stood in their way. So The Elite go out and capture them, keeping England a peaceful country.

That is until.............the one assignment. The Elite are shocked, horrified that they let this happen, but more importantly they are shocked to hear that there is a traitor within their group. A traitor that took a bribe from a dangerous criminal to let him go. Now that criminal has expanded his web of contacts and has gone into hiding.

The Assignment? Well, this is a web the spreads further than England, it spreads into France, Italy, Germany, Britain. It is a web of criminals that kidnap girls and turn them into prostitutes, by addicting them on drugs. However, it also handles the dealing of drugs such as Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, and it also Handles the exchange of several illegal weapons. It has criminals within the Government that swindle away millions of cash, and tax the people unlawfully. This may be the biggest assignment that they could take on, but the Government says no.

They supervise The Elite and they say, "England is our only priority, not the other countries." However, the web is slowly seeping into England, threatening the peace. The Elite has no choice, but to rise up against the Government, break free of their supervision and go after the Criminals, one by one. Although, there is still a traitor within The Elite, no one knows who it is yet. The Elite begin to take down the web one criminal at a time.

( for anyone else who wants to join post your character profiles here <------------------------http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34568 )

Naomi sat up in bed, wide awake after having another nightmare and she rolled out of bed. She sighed and walked over to Yaowi, she looked upon her sleeping and knew she should turn her in, but..............but what? Yaowi was doing the wrong things, wasn't she? Naomi shook her head and turned away as she got dressed, sticking her stealth daggers into her boots as she stepped outside needing some fresh air to clear her mind.

She walked down the cobbledstone streets, the stars were still out after all it was 4:00 AM and the sun wouldn't be up for another 2 hours. The cool breeze blew across her face and she inhaled it as she calmed down. She looked around the city, it was deserted, empty and she wondered if that was an omen for how it would be if the government didn't allow them to go after the web.

Naomi had plans to take herself and the other two straight to the government to talk to them today. She bit her bottom lip as she got to the park and sat down on the swing, pushing and swaying back and forth as she became lost in thought.

Kat summers woke up and got ready for her Jog. she was the kind of girl who felt sleeping a lot would mean missing out of fights. so it was early to bed and early to raise. She put on her sports bra and black tight shorts and grabbed an Ipod. She then went out to job listening to her play list.

While she was jogging she came to the park and saw Naomi and went over to the girl on the swing and said "do not tell me girl you see things my way when it comes to sleep". she was jogging in place for she had to be moving for the next thirty minutes to get a good work out.

Naomi glanced up and smiles, "Hey Kat." She felt closer to Kat than the rest, but she knew that she had to be careful. She shook her head and sighed glancing down, "I needed some fresh air, but could I talk to you?" She looked back up, "Ever feel like your doing the wrong thing for the right reasons or the right thing for the wrong reasons?" She asked quietly, still sorta lost in thought.

Yaowi woke with a start as she sat up. She rolled out of bed and looked around as she got dressed, she needed to make a report to her boss. She slipped out into the night, winding down the streets, quickly. She had to move fast, less some of her fellow Elites saw her.

Daven sighed as the annoying alarm went off, he sat up knowing it was how first day back in a government run facility. From what he had been told he was to be joined with some other people on some misson. The facility had picked him up in Germany had tracked him for a week and waited to snag him. Daven though did not go quietly at all but in the end he woke up in the very room he was in know about a couple of days ago.

Kat looked at her watched and saw it had been 30 minutes. She sat down next to Noami saying"yea I have felt that way some times but the way I see it is this you got to do what you got to do". Kat has done things no one else would be willing to do to get the job done like sleep with the person she is bringing for doing crimes.

Yaowi heard the alarm and she ran faster through the streets, she couldn't be caught now. She had to report to her boss or else.......She couldn't bear to think about it, as she ran she flew pass the park and kept running. She could just lie about where she was going in case she was caught. She begin to formulate a lie.

Naomi nodded and thought about this, "Well let's say.........." She was cut off by a blur that ran pass the park. She stood up and dipped down,coming up with her two stealth daggers. "Did you see that, let's go!" She was racing down the street after the blur. A sense of dread filled her as she had the sense that it was Yaowi.

Daven walked out onto the streets his jacket in hand. He stopped as he saw two of the elites running "what the hell?" He mumbled and he began running after them he caught up easily "whatsoever going on?" He asked

Naomi launched herself at Yaowi and tackled her just as dave caught up. She was panting as she struggled with Yaowi to pin her down. She gasped and said, "Just tough sisterly love." She muttered as she pinned Yaowi down.

Yaowi, "Get off of me now! You don't understand." She struggled trying to get away from her sister and Dave, her eyes shifting back and forth.

"then explain yaowi" Daven said and moved his mouth so it popped his lower jaw. One of his nasty habits was popping his jaw during interagation he did it to annoy the person.

Naomi stood up as she let Yaowi stand up and brush herself off. Naomi reached out and gripped Yaowi's shoulder to prevent her from running. Yaowi cringed at the sound, and tried to tug away, "Ummm I was chasing another criminal." She muttered angrily, glaring at Naomi and Daven.

Naomi looked between them, her heart torn between good and bad. Yaowi tried again to tug away, "well ummm I lost ground when she tackled me." She said as she glared at Naomi.

Naomi was torn between protecting her sister and doing whats right, "Ummm.........ummm........" She murmured, she felt as if she was going to be sick as she ran, letting go of Yaowi to behind some buildings. She threw up violently as Yaowi's brow furrowed in worry, "Naomi....." She walked over to her sister.

Naomi shook her head, as she threw up again, after she wipes her mouth, "What if you were doing the wrong thing for the right reasons or the right thing for the wrong reasons?" She asked as turned around and looked at Yaowi. Yaowi's eyes widened and she took off running agian.

Naomi nodded fervently as she said, "Yes, she's dangerous, go go."

Yaowi ran faster and faster through the streets picking up speed.

Daven nodded and started running in the direction yaowi took off at, he jumped and graves ahold of a fire exit and quickly algorithms on the roof and took to running along the tops of the buldings following yaowi

Naomi made her way back to Kat, "Sound the alarm now Kat."

Yaowi was running as she winded through the street and she arrived at a warehouse. She skid to a stop, seeing the boss hanging in the shadows of th building. "Your late." He said as he snapped his fingers and two large figures came out and grabbed Yaowi, "You'll learn your lesson now." Yaowi struggled and whimpered, "No no you don't understand, I was coming. I was..."

Kat stood up and did as she was told and sounded the Alarm. She then licked her lips "great a time to fight lead the way Naomi I'm ready".

Naomi smiled and nodded as a siren signaled throughout the town. Naomi turned and murmured, "keep up girly." With that she sped towards the gun shots.

Yaowi screamed as the two holding her were shot dead. She looked around as the boss hurried into the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom