Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate Female for Manly, Submissive Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenforyou

Planetoid
Hello. First, I'll start things off by saying I only RP through PM. Second, here's what I'm looking for in a partner: I want a male who listens to my female character, who does whatever she wishes, but is not feminine. He remains manly, protective in that sense. He shows emotion, his love for her.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, allow me to showcase some plots I'm interested in (the more *, the more I'm craving a plot, with a max of three * per plot):

Butler x Rich Girl*
A newly hired butler quickly falls for the rich girl he is hired to look after. The rich girl, who is pretty prissy unless she gets what she wants, happily manipulates him sexually and for favors.

Fairy x Hunter**
A young man catches a real life fairy after years of searching for a mythical creature. The fairy is human sized, but he keeps her in a cage. However, little does he know that this female fairy he caught knows a few spells, one of which she uses on him. Under her spell, he becomes much more easily manipulated, and she eventually manipulates him into letting her go and making himself into her slave.

Succubus x Human**
Similar plot to Fairy x Hunter, only with a Succubus instead of a Fairy.

Avatar the Last Airbender RP: Ty Lee x OC**
Basically, I'll play Ty Lee, and you will play one of the guys who flirts with her at the beach episode in season 3. You can play more than one male for this if you want, considering she had plenty of guys flirting with her in that episode.

Teacher x School Girl*
A new transfer student is astonishingly beautiful, and she uses her beauty to manipulate her teacher into making her school life a whole lot easier.

Now, depending on how much requests I get, I might not want to do many of these RPs more than two or three times with people. So, if you have a few you're interested in, make sure you tell me all of the ones you want to do. Thanks.

I would be interested in doing the Succubus x Human or Fairy x Hunter. If you're still looking PM me please :)

I'd love to play out the fairy/hunter plot with you if you're still looking.

Just send me a PM if you're still interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom