Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your super power?

mine? omnilinguistic. The ability to understand all forms of written and verbal communication. Basically understand any language and speak that language. seriously how cool would that be to have such a barrier vanish when your talking to an incredibly pretty native Japanese girl, or french girl. Even understand lesser known but popular tv show's in their own language!

Or the off chance of meeting life beyond this planet and just getting to know them.

I second teleportation. saves ton's and tons of gas for me at least. Hate spending forty dollars.

1) Despite the situation. I will always be able to use Pikachu in a sentence. D<

2) To give people cavities.

1. I am brilliant, I remember all sorts of things that others don't, love Hawking... and given a .203 and two seconds to calculate for wind I can put a 40mm high ex round within two meters of any target less then 400 meters away from me, 500 meters in the right conditions

2. I would take a power set like that of Illyria from Angel, Time and Space control, Dimensional rift opening, super strong, and able to take a hit.

1) The ability to pee standing up.

2) What the hell. I'm greedy and no one else has said it so.
*Stewie voice* Omnipotence. Got to get me some of that.

Back
Top Bottom