Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cumming Home (DaddyIsHere and MammaBlackRose)

DaddyisHere

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Mike looked at the divorce papers with what could best be described as a numb feeling. He could still remember the day Betsy had come home and said those words that could have no other meaning.

"I just don't love you any more."

Though she had assured him that there was nobody else, Mike had been around long enough to know that her words were code for "I'm fucking someone else, goodbye."

He had consulted with a good divorce attorney who had guided him well. He'd given Betsy the house, but had gotten his half of the money they had in the place from their savings. He had kept it as simple as possible, knowing the legal fees would have quickly eaten away any money they had.

Too stunned to think about much, he had accepted his parents offer to move back home. His work had offered to allow him to transfer from Boston back to Littleton, Colorado. He was certainly happy to be getting back to the mountains and the friendly people. The East Coast had always felt foreign to him, and he had always missed having the skyline to look to.

He hadn't even bothered with things. He wanted no furniture, nothing that would remind him of Betsy. So, he found himself driving back on I-70 with any possessions he wished to keep in the back of his Prius.

His parents had basically split the house up when he was in high school, letting the kids live downstairs. It would basically be Mike and his sister Alexis in the basement.

The basement was complete with a rec room, big bedrooms, a full bath, and a hot tub on the lower deck, plus a mini-kitchen. His parents had assured him that he would have his privacy entirely, he could even enter from the downstairs door. They knew he was 'healing' and they wanted

His parents traveled fairly frequently, so other than Lexi, it would almost be like living alone.

He actually looked forward to spending time with Lexi. He'd barely spoken with her over the years. She had been wrapped up in friends and boyfriends whenever he'd been home, and the distance had made it hard to get back very often. Last time he'd seen her, she'd been a skinny redhead with braces... and somewhat annoying, come to think of it.

Mike texted his Mom as he got close to Denver. She replied back that she and his Dad were at a barbecue with friends, but the downstairs door was open and Lexi should be home.

He pulled into the driveway with a huge bucket of feelings swirling around. His marriage was a failure, and the last time he'd lived at home regularly had been when he'd been a high school graduate, complete with all of the insecurities and neuroses that came with the territory.

He stopped the car, and took a deep breath before stepping out. Same garden path, same garden gnomes, same everything.

He took the side path and walked down the hill to the basement entrance.

He walked in to a nice welcome home sign on the door and then into the rec room.

There, on the couch, was a bundle of baggy sweats curled up topped with a head of messy cherry-red hair.

"Hey Lexi," he said softly.

Alexis laid on the couch in her old Eminem t shirt that had the words i still dont give a fuck written around a picture of him flipping off the world and her bright pink happy bunny sweat pants. she hadnt bothered to even brush her hair this morning and judging by the chipped ruby slipper nail polish on her toes and finger nails she hadnt redone them in a few days now either. she was sprawled out on the couch watching the kill bill marathon on TV, the irony being that her boyfriends name was Bill and she could have easily killed him, and hadnt heard her brother pull up to the house.
For 4 days now she hadnt done much of nothing after she had broke up with her boyfriend. she had left the college campus early that day, thanks to finals and some of her classes being cancelled for the day, and had driven over to his apartment to surprise him. she had made sure to dress extra special for him in a very enticing outfit that no man could resist and with the fact he had given her a spare key to his apartment several months before, she planned to sneak in and be waiting for him when he got off of work in a couple of hours. when she pulled up to his apartment she noted his car in the space beside where she parked and thought nothing of it. maybe he had gotten off work early which meant she could surprise him sooner rather than later. doing as she had so many times before she sauntered up to the apartment and let herself inside and headed through the large apartment to find him. it was as she neared the bedroom that she realized something was out of the normal as she found a discarded pair of frilly hot pink lace panties in the hallway by the bedroom door and now heard noises inside. she should have stopped and just waled out then and there, it may have been less painful for both of them but for some reason she couldnt. in a daze of wonder she continued forward and opened the bedroom door to spy him in bed naked and screwing none other than her closest and best friend Kimberly Johnson. the scene before her was enough to make her down right sick enough with out the added benefits of the deranged kinky crap they were doing and the fact it was clear the perverted asshole was recording this on a live web show which was evident by his laptop sitting across the room aimed to show the entire room including the entrance where she stood. however that wasnt something she thought about fully at the moment as rage coursed through her and her barely realized she screamed the words "you lying cheating piece of shit" until he was suddenly leaving Kimberly tied to the bed with a look of horror on her face and running over to confront her. before he could reach her though she turned on her heel with the full intention of leaving and never returning until she felt his hand forcibly gran her arm and spin her around to face him where he grabbed the other arm to make her stay put as he tried to tell her it wasnt what she thought and the he loved her and wanted to marry her. yeah right and she was the Queen of England. after her warning him to let her go and he refusing to do so until she forgave him and sat down to talk to him, instinct had kicked into high gear and she suddenly reacted by kneeing him as hard as she could in his exposed family jewels. as soon as his hands had left her arms she followed up by punching him hard in the face, breaking his nose and then kicked him back across the room away from her as she threw his key at him and dared him to ever come near her or call her again. Kimberly had been smart enough to keep her mouth shut and knew the friendship was over apparently as she had not bothered to call or try to talk to Alexis since she had left the apartment.

even now the traces of the bruises of fingers griping her arms could still be seen on her from the horrible event. however the best justice came when she learned from her best guy friend, a very geeky guy in her computer science class named Nathan, had called her and let her know that the apart web show had been seen all over and re-posted on Facebook and twitter and now the local champion kick boxer was a laughing stock without a job. apparently Bills boss had not appreciated finding out his assistant director of legal aid was a kinky freak who technically assaulted his girlfriend and then got his ass kicked by her. however everyone on the web thought the video was not only justified but hilarious as hell and added several comments like "beware a woman's scorn" and "never piss off a redhead". she personally didnt care either way. she just wanted her heart to stop replaying all the sweet moment she had spent with him along with all of the wonderful plans they had made together for their future. she still couldnt believe she had let him deceiver her with sweet gestures and words and that she had truly fallen in love with the asshole.

sighing she looked up at her brothers voice as he drug her out of her daze and was about to toss him the usual bored "oh hi Mike" when she noted how much he had changed which stilled her voice. other than the sad look in his eyes of also being heart broken, which she could well relate to, he was attractive as hell. if not for the fact of him being her brother, she would make a pass at him. however the situation was not even close to being appropriate for that. but she hadnt seen him in years and she didnt realize until now how much she had missed him even though she had been happy to hear he was moving back home. Hell he was the reason she knew how to defend herself as he had taught her at age 12 several techniques to take care of herself should a guy mess with her while her older brother was not able to get to her to help her. Back then they had been very close. however with her break up she had forgotten about it in a sense until now. forcing a smile for him, she moved to sit up as she looked him over and moved to get up and give him a hug. "Hello Mike" she said as she did so and added "its been too long since we last saw each other." she said then pulling,away with a,smile she added "here,let me help you unload your stuff and get you settled and then we can catch up over dinner".

Mike was a bit surprised at how Lexi looked. Sure, she looked depressed, or something... but she was grown up. He had seen it in her face, a new level of maturity. However, he had also felt it in her body. It was hard to miss. The last time he'd really noticed anything about her body, it had been to tease her about her flat chest when she was fourteen. Now, there was nothing flat about what had been pressed against him when she had hugged him.

"I'd love the help, Lexi," he said.

They started out to the car and he was impressed by two things. One, by her willingness to help out. She carried just as much stuff as he did, making no complatins. Two, by her. She was fit, curvy, and pretty.

He couldn't help but grin upon seeing her lifting up to put an empty suitcase up on the shelf. Her pants were dropped a bit, exposing her waist and her T-shirt hugged her form in impressive ways.

"Damn," he said teasingly. "My little sis has officially turned into a hottie. Who'd 'a thunk?"[/i]

Alexis smiled at his answer and happily helped him carry everything inside and start putting stuff away. thanks to her working out and eventually becoming the head cheerleader in high school, she had no problem lifting the heavy bags and suitcases of his stuff to carry them inside. even after high school she had stayed in a routine of working out to keep her nice figure as she loved the affect it had on the guys around her. but then again any girl who started out geeky and unpopular in life would love the change and want to keep it.

after getting things settled away and hearing his smart ass comment as she put one of the suitcases away for him, she grinned as she turned back to face him. "its amazing what determination and cheerleading can do for a girl huh?" she picked right back at him then added "looks like my ever so nerdy older brother finally became a geeky stud" she grinned mischievously at him as she spoke and was suddenly glad to have him back. even though she was still upset, having him here to pick on her was already making her feel better. mulling over that thought she realized how disheveled she must look and laughed at herself a bit. "how about i go change and make myself a little less sleepy headed and if you want we can go grab a bite to eat or if you are tired from traveling i can make up something to munch on and we can talk and watch TV for a while" she offered then waited for his answer on what to do before going to go change.

"That sounds nice," he said with a grin. "Tell you what, how about I take you out to a real dinner. If you look this good just hanging around the house, I can't wait to see what my baby sister looks like all dressed up. Tell you what, how about the Buckhorn Exchange? Let's get fancied up and go out on a real 'date' so-to-speak.

The Buckhorn Exchange was one of their favorite restaurants, going all the way back to when they were kids. It was corny, with stuffed animals everywhere, but the food and steaks were top notch.

They agreed and both of them retreated to their rooms to get dressed. He was surprised to find that he was picking his clothes out carefully. This somehow felt more like a date than he had joked about. He emerged with a nice shirt and slacks, and a nice sport coat, but no tie. He waited patiently for Lexi to appear.

Alexis happily agreed to his idea with a laugh and then headed off to her room to change and dress herself up a bit. it didnt take her too long to decide on a long slinky black dress that showed off her figure perfectly and had a nice slit up the side of the skirt that went all the way to the top of her thigh to show off her legs as she walked. quickly putting it on along with her usual makeup and a quick top coat of ruby nail polish, she brushed her hair out to fall in red curly waves along her shoulders and back. once she was done she took a few minutes to look herself over in the mirror and then dug out her matching 3 inch black heels and then grabbed her purse and headed back into the living area to meet up with her brother.

coming out to see him all dressed up and looking like a sexy gentleman, she bit back her surprise with a grin that had been known to melt most men. "well dont you clean up nicely just like a shiny old penny" she said after a moment as she walked over to stand near him and look him over.

He was somewhat paralyzed by the view. In the space of about half an hour he'd gone from thinking of his sister as a slender teenager, to an athletic, curvy cheerleader, and now to the stunning redheaded beauty. There was something about the way her red hair and white skin contrasted with her black dress. Her leg peeking out temptingly. Her heels brought him up to almost eye level with hi.

"Ooh, nice jab wit the 'old' comment, he said. By the way, nice fu... nice shoes."

He'd almost said, 'nice fuck-me pumps' but had stopped himself at the last minute. He hoped she hadn't noticed.

"Well, off we go. Time for some steak and good food, and some drinks. As a matter of fact, let's just take the light rail, it stops right by it. That way we can have all the drinks we want and not worry about driving. Trust me, you looking like that, sitting with me, you won't get carded.

Alexis noted the look in his eyes as she walked in and couldnt help but agree with it as her brother was now definetly "very fuckable" as her now ex best friend Kimberly would have put it and she couldnt help but laugh at his words as she caught him in his comment on her shoes. if he liked those she wondered how he would react to her "im a slutty whore who needs to be fucked badly" leather heeled boots that the slut Kimberly had talked her into buying. come to think of it she may even burn those just because the slut of a friend had talked her into buying them even though she did like them some and she absolutely LOVED the look she got from her friend Nathan when she wore them. apparently he had a serious thing for a woman in leather lace up boots and with him already having a thing for her too though unspoken, the boy had just about creamed himself when she walked up to him in their computer class. she still laughed at that day and had worn them a couple of times since then only when she knew Nathan would be around just to tease him and watch him drool. as evil as it was she couldnt help but to like being able to do different things to get priceless expressions from guys of all walks of life. she hadnt gotten the title of "cheering cock tease" for nothing in high school.

smiling to herself at the thoughts running through her mind she grinned over at him and nodded at his comment about heading to the restaurant and walked alongside him. "sounds like a plan and it wouldnt be the first time i have passed right by the carding process before" she laughed at his comment then coulndt help but to add "nice save by the way Mikey" she teased him referring to the pumps comment and was enjoying the open yet coded teasing he was doing which made forbidden thoughts pop into her mind as she refrained from swatting him playfully, mainly because she was not going to even think of the idea of running in heels if he tried to retaliate like when they had been kids.

Mike couldn't help but admire the view as they walked the two blocks to the light rail station. There was one thing he knew though, her shoes were not made for walking, in general.

"Come here," he said after a block. "Get on. You know you want to, those shoes aren't great for walking much, and you don't want to tear your stockings yet, not this early in the evening. Come on, it'll be just like when I gave you piggyback rides as a kid."

Alexis bit back a laugh at how silly it would look with her,piggy back riding her brother in these clothes and shook.her head declining his offer. "maybe on the way back if i drink more than i should." she said smiling and then moved,to whisper in his,ear "and believe it or not even though i have done lots of other things in these heels i have walked in them allot." she said in a low,teasing voice then added "you know fuck me,pumps arent jyst for being fucked in" she finisged and the gave him a wicked grin as she pulled back and watched his reaction before continuing on thier way.

mommablackrose said:
Alexis bit back a laugh at how silly it would look with her,piggy back riding her brother in these clothes and shook.her head declining his offer. "maybe on the way back if i drink more than i should." she said smiling and then moved,to whisper in his,ear "and believe it or not even though i have done lots of other things in these heels i have walked in them allot." she said in a low,teasing voice then added "you know fuck me,pumps arent jyst for being fucked in" she finisged and the gave him a wicked grin as she pulled back and watched his reaction before continuing on thier way.

Were they flirting?

Was that really what was happening.

Mike watched her saunter in front of him and wondered if he'd imagined the little wiggle in her ass.

He was also blushing... had she meant that they were just meant for walking. Or... for other things sexual other than fucking.

He caught up to her and slid his arm through hers and the walked with a great ease together. He saw several guys eyeing her as they walked past them and noticed how they couldn't stop staring at her. He kept his arm joined with hers as he sat down on the train... sort of protective and sort of proud.

"You know one thing I like?" he whispered in her ear as the train kicked into motion.

She looked up at him curiously.

"I'm going out with the best looking girl in Denver... probably all of Colorado. And no one knows she's my sister. God you've grown up to be an amazing woman, Lexi."

Alexis knew what she was doing was wrong especially when she added a bit of wiggle to her ass as she stepped past him. however they were siblings and wasnt it universal rule that every sibling HAD to taunt and tease one another and even annoy the hell out of each other? yeah that was it however now the game was just on a higher level and even so it was fun to watch his reaction to her confident yet playful teasing of him. not to mention he had been away long enough that most people in the area would have to actually hear him speak to recognize him as her brother as he had changed so much over the years. So why not tease him and drive him insane to fullfill her sisterly duty to her brother. inwardly she wondered if he realized just what she was doing to him and how long he was pondering on what she had meant by her words. the thought had her grinning all the way to the train as she walked arm in arm with him and enjoyed watching him out of the corner of her eye especially as other guys were watching them and checking her out.

Once on the train, she watched him as he sat down beside her and became curious as he moved to whisper in her ear. at his words she bit back a laugh as she turned to grin at him. yeah he was picking up on at least some of what she was doing if not adding in some himself and at this moment it was wonderful being his sister because it meant she had full right to touch him in certain manners of course where as other had not right to really do so. the sad part was if he was thinking she was bad now, well he had never seen her after a couple of drinks. "Im glad you are enjoying my company so well" she said as she leaned in to whisper in his ear and made it appoint to casually move her hand to rest on his leg, maybe a bit higher than normal but she made it look as though it was nothing except maybe accident, as she then added with a slight laugh "oh and flattery will not get you out of picking up the check" she teased him jokingly just to get that wonderful laugh out of him that she had enjoyed all the time as a kid.

Suddenly, he understood her game. This was Lexi all over again, sneaking into his room and reading is private emails, teasing him about his girlfriends, taunting him mercilessly. But, he had been able to dish it up just as much as she had. Same game. Same players. Different rules.

"Well," he said, putting his arm around her shoulder and letting it rest casually, just brushing the top of her breast. "I planned on picking up the check... but what if I'm one of those guys who wants something in return for buying a girl dinner. Some guys would say, a dress like that, taking you out to a nice steakhouse... some guys would think, those shoes are more than a suggestion, they are a promise."

He saw the hint of surprise in her eyes.

Game on, Sis, he thought to himself.

He wondered just how far she was willing to push this dangerous game of teasing they'd gotten themselves into.

Alexis noted the way he casually and "accidently" brushed the top of her breast and gave him a bit of a smirk for it. however at his words she was a bit shocked at his open-ness on commentary and gave him a playfully peeved look of surprise as she gently elbowed him in the side. "well then if that is the case then i suggest you get me really drunk and hope you are very very lucky" she teased back as she gingerly scanned the train with her eyes to see that no one had over heard them and noted a few guys watching them or more so her if the bulge in their slacks was anything to be judged on. deciding to have a bit of fun with it she gave one of them a very heated look and ran the tip of her tongue along her teeth and top lip then leaned down to appear as though straightening the skirt of her dress and gave him a very nice cleavage shot.

watching the man out of the corner of her eye she couldnt help but laugh as she shifted uncomfortably in his seat and nearly fell out of it as the train shifted to slowing down as they neared their stop. grinning form ear to ear as the man turned a nice shade of red she looked over to her brother and gave him a small wink just to egg him on a bit as she was feeling very playful and was glad of it after the last few days she had had.

Mike couldn't help but burst into laughter as they came off the train.

"You are shameless. He said as they walked off the train. Absolutely shameless, torturing those guys that way. If you're not careful, you'll get a spanking."

They walked through the streets, arm in arm again and it was just comfortable. There was a wonderful ease between the two of them. Mike mused to himself that he hadn't been this comfortable with a woman since the first couple of years he'd been with Betsy.. and looking back he realized that even then, he hadn't felt as at-home as he felt with Lexi at the moment.

Yes, she still knew how to push his buttons, but they were different now. They were adults and the teasing they'd been giving each other, both sexually and otherwise, was more playful and loving.

They arrived at their destination and he realized he had a true sense of pride walking in with such a beautiful woman on his arm. He even pulled out her chair for her before sitting down.

"Margaritas," he said to the waitress. "Make it a pitcher."

He smiled at her raised eyebrows.

"For the record, I don't usually have to get a girl drunk," he said, "at least I didn't used to. But I figured we might as well have some fun, right?"

Alexis laughed at his words as they exited the train. she really couldnt help it. "its fun to tease them like that especially since they are already practically drooling all over themselves. besides im just giving them what they want in a droplet dose" she laughed as she walked along side him arm in arm. at his speaking of being spanked she laughed and shook her head. "that is only if they can catch me first and then they have to keep ahold of me which i promise will not be easy" she said as she knew how much of a handful she could be at times.

as they entered the restaurant, she smiled as he seated her all proper and such and thanked him for his courtesy and then grinned at the waitress as she walked off to get them their drinks. looking back to her brother, she took a moment to admire him as he spoke. yeah she could see very well how he would not have to get a girl drunk to have sex with him and idly she wondered how it would taste to lick margaritas off of his nice warm chest. the thought made her flush ever so slightly as she mentally kicked herself for such images and smiled at him to hide her wicked thoughts. "having fun sounds like a good plan to me. and for the record i can easily see why you would not have to get a girl drunk to have your way with her" she mused as she sat back relaxed and continued to enjoy his company. she really was glad to have him back. especially right now when she needed the distraction from her rampant life to help her get her head on straight once again and to shut down her heart which she currently had steel walls barricading.

"So tell me what's up in your love life," he said. "No offense, but I know the look that you had when I came home... it's the look of the broken-hearted."

The margaritas arrived and he listened to her pour out her heart about her breakup... and she was surprisingly frank with him, telling him about the kinky shit she'd caught her boyfriend doing with her best friend.

"Wow, I never though I'd think I was lucky," he said. "I knew Betsy was fucking around on me, but at least I didn't have to see it first-hand."

They talked about relationships in general and their various heartbreaks. The steaks arrived and were amazing and by the end of the dinner they were done with the pitcher and a couple of beers to boot.

"Lexi," said Mike, reaching across the table and taking her hand in his. "I just want to tell you, I'm glad you're my sister. I'm always going to tease you, and I'm always going to give you shit - but I'm glad I'm back and I feel like I just got a new best friend in the shape of my sister."

"Now," he continued. "Enough of the serious stuff. Do we go dancing? Or do we go home and pick up a case of beer or Mike's Hard Lemonade on the way and get shit-faced and drown our sorrows together. Your call?"

Alexis was surprised but talking to her brother of what had happened with her actually made her feel better. add in a few margaritas and she was down right happy as a lark. after a long yet wonderful dinner filled with great conversation and great drinks, she felt like a new person once again. at his admittance of his brotherly love she had to agree with him and admitted that she felt the same way too and that she really was glad he was back. she even threatened that if he up and moved away so far again she may drive her happy ass up there and give him a first hand feeling of how her now ex felt when she unleashed her fiery red headed temper on him.

smiling as he helped to keep the atmosphere around them relaxed and fun, she wagered the options she gave him before deciding. "how about we head home and get comfortable and shit faced. after all if we go dancing i can guarantee with as much as i have already drank and the playfulness i am feeling that every guy in the club would be following us home afterwards" she said with a laugh and a flirty flip of her hair with her hand as she moved to lean down and take her last sip of her drink and gave him a mischievousness grin. "thank you for a wonderful meal by the way" she said then with a teasing almost seductive hint to her voice just enough to get another rise out of him.

There it was again... the teasing, and damn was she good at it.

"Well, you're welcome, 'date'. Now that I'm taking you home, we'll just have to see what happens. But you've got to promise me one thing. No matter what happens, you can't take off those shoes, no matter what tonight. They make things just the right height to keep things... interesting.

He shot her back the same challenging glance.

Alexis grinned and laughed at his comment but nodded all the same. "alright i can handle that" she said as she then stood with him and took his arm and they headed home. all the way she couldnt help the thoughts running through her mind of where things might lead once they got home and started drinking. as they walked she continued to tease him when she could. being slightly tipsy and feeling very good from previous drinks, she was a bit more obvious with her teasing as she came up with reasons to touch him and at one point even pinched him on the ass just to see his reaction as they finally neared the house.

Mike would have had more of a reaction if it hadn't been for the fact that he was the one carrying the twelve-back of Mike's Hard Lemonades back to the house and his hands weren't free.

He waited, though, and saw the perfect opportunity. They'd gone back downstairs and Lexi was leaning against the bar counter, her shapely ass sticking out provocatively. He was walking past and lifted his hand to swat down firmly with a resounding spank.

"That," he said. "Is for pinching my ass when I was helpless do to anything about it."

alexis squeeled in a bit of surprise as he popped her ass for pinching him and then laughed as he spoke and said why he had done it. " you cant blame a girl for having fun and not being able to resist a feel of some kind to your sexy ass" she said openly with a grin as the alcohol was making her brave along with her extra playful teasing. as he sat the alcohol she reached over and grabbed one and opened it taking a long drink as she looked him over and then moved to go sit on the couch. "care to watch a movie" she asked with s seductive grin as she patted the seat beside her.

mommablackrose said:
alexis squeeled in a bit of surprise as he popped her ass for pinching him and then laughed as he spoke and said why he had done it. " you cant blame a girl for having fun and not being able to resist a feel of some kind to your sexy ass" she said openly with a grin as the alcohol was making her brave along with her extra playful teasing. as he sat the alcohol she reached over and grabbed one and opened it taking a long drink as she looked him over and then moved to go sit on the couch. "care to watch a movie" she asked with s seductive grin as she patted the seat beside her.

"I'd love to watch something," said Mike.

He sat down next to her and suddenly had a flood of memories come back to him. How many hours had he spent in this basement with his buddies playing games... how many hours he'd spent making out with girlfiends - going from first to second base, to third... and he'd actually lost his virginity on this very couch.

Sitting next to a hot redhead, sister or not, certainly made him very aware of that.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

Alexis thought for a minute as she watched him come to sit beside her. "im up for anything really" she said as she picked up the remote and then flipped through the channels for a minute and stopped on the american pie marathon as she bit back a laugh at the irony. glancing lightly at her brother for his reaction, she smirked as she then said "you can change it if you want to and find something else" and then she went to hand him the remote but purposefully dropped it in his lap so that it would slid between his legs. it was a typical move she had seen guys use all the time on girls and it always had a fun ending.

mommablackrose said:
Alexis thought for a minute as she watched him come to sit beside her. "im up for anything really" she said as she picked up the remote and then flipped through the channels for a minute and stopped on the american pie marathon as she bit back a laugh at the irony. glancing lightly at her brother for his reaction, she smirked as she then said "you can change it if you want to and find something else" and then she went to hand him the remote but purposefully dropped it in his lap so that it would slid between his legs. it was a typical move she had seen guys use all the time on girls and it always had a fun ending.

"No, no, American Pie is fine. I loved these movies," he said.

He knew her game.

They watched for a while, happy that they came in in time for the pie incident and then the stripping scene with the exchange student. It was one of the usual pains though, with frequent commercial breaks. Another long set of commercials came on and Mike decided it was time. His cock had been rock hard since about 8:30, and it felt painfully stiff having is sister's rocking body pressed against his side.

"I'm in the mood for something else," he said. "Why don't you find something."

He made no move to retrieve the remote.

Back
Top Bottom