Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cumming Home (DaddyIsHere and MammaBlackRose)

Alexis was enjoying the show though she was enjoying cuddling up against her brother even more as she drank on her lemonade. at his words she glanced down where the remote rested between his legs, so near his noticeable bulge, and then looked up at him watching his expression as she reached to get the remote. she moved slowly reaching for it and ran her hand over his thigh and brushed his bulging cock as her fingers grasp the remote. she knew the game they were playing and she knew how it could end up going but she was able to ease her conscience with the alcohol and her theory of they both needed a "fun" release. intentionally lingering a bit longer than she needed to, she then went to slowly pull the remote up to see what he would do at her tease of running her hand back over his cock as she nibbled her lip in a bit of anticipation.

Mike took a deep breath and swallowed deeply. This seemed to be happening, whatever this was going to be. He chugged the rest of his Lemonade and set down the empty bottle on his coffee table. He had four done, Lexi had three, and one at her side. Well, if they were going to do anything they could blame on poor judgment, at least they would know the culprit. He knew this was wrong... but everything telling him that was outside. Other people would say it was wrong, but in this room, at this moment... he couldn't see a thing wrong with what might happen.

He looked at her intently.

"I never really thought I'd have a sister who was a cock tease. Are you really going to do something like that and not go any further?"

Alexis was both shocked at his words and a bit relived as well as in a sense he was giving her permission to go further. she was glad to see that she wasnt the only one feeling this way about things and was even more glad to have a green light on what she was about to do. nothing else they could always chalk this up to too much alcohol in the morning. "you apparently have not spoken to any outside sources then" she whispered in answer to his calling her a cock tease as she let the remote fall away from her hand and to the floor and then moved her hand over his bulge a few times and groped him as she leaned in to kiss him.

Mike met her kiss and was almost dizzied by the way their lips melted into each other, at the feel of her body pressing against him as she turned closer. The firm touch of her hand on his cock didn't hurt things either.

His hand rose up to cup her face as they kissed... it was both soft and passionate.

There was one point where he was certain he was on the edge of losing consciousness. The emotions, the physical sensations, the way his heart was pounding. He had never felt like this. Not with his ex when things were good, not with anyone. He finally managed to pull away from the kiss and looked deeply into Lexi's eyes.

"Lexi," he whispered. "Did... di you feel that, too?"

alexis was amazed at how good he tasted and how this felt as their kiss became passionate and heated at the same time. as he broke the kiss she was surprised at how breathless she already was and nodded to his,question. "yes..i did" she said simply as she quickly caught her breath and moved to kiss him again as she moved to straddle his lap while, letting her one hand work to free his cock from his slacks so she could stroke him. at this point she didnt dream of turning back and prayed he felt the same.

As Lexi worked his cock, he was busy working to free her breasts. He pushed her top aside and started kissing his way lower and lower down her neck. When he reached the top of her breast he pulled it up out of her bra without even waiting.

"My god, Lexi," he murmured.

He'd known she had great breasts, but now, seeing and feeling one - he was stunned. He sucked hungrily at her breast, his tongue and lips teasing at her nipple, all the while he was moaning from the attentions of her hand on his cock.

alexis moaned as his mouth found her nipple and he began to suck and tease her breast. arching into him wanting more she stroked his cock eagerly. "i want you Mike....i want you badly" she moaned as ge teased her and after a few more minutes of being overly aroused she pulled her breast free if his mouth and the moved quickly, sliding down his body and took his hard length in her mouth. mmm...he rasted heavenly already and she imagined he would taste even better with her juices mixing with his after a long fucking. the thought only excited her more as she took him fully in her mouth deep throating him and sucked him hungrily.

"Oh God," moaned Mike.

Her head was bobbing further and further down his cock. He couldn't help himself and he reached down to grab her head and push it down. Looking up at him, she she made no objection and he started pushing her down on him.

"That's it baby," he growled. "Fuck your brother's cock with your mouth and throat. That's it Lexi, take it. Take it all the way down."

It wasn't just him in control though... her lips and tongue were unbelievably talented and he surrendered to her ministrations eventually laying back on the couch and moaning, practically paralyzed at her amazing abilities in sucking a cock.

"Holy fuck, Lexi, you're amazing," he groaned when she finally slowed down.

He didn't want to cum yet, though. If he was going to do this with his sister, he wanted his first time to be deep into her womb.

"Stand up," he said. "Take off your clothes, but remember what I said, leave the shoes on."

at his slight agression of her sucking him she moaned deeply as she sucked him as though she was,starved. never had she felt so aroused and driven to this level of sex but she was not about to complain. at him stopping her and wanting her to strip she grinned as she pulled away from him with one last long lick along the full length of his cock then slowly and seductively pulled the black dress off over her head. leaning up to kiss him she undid her bra and tossed it to.the side then slowly bent to remove her thong teasing him with a good look at her luscious ass.

Mike was practically drooling at the sight of her amazing body. He just sat and took in the show she put on and gave silent thanks that he was granted the pleasure of seeing such an amazing goddess's body, sister or otherwise.

Once she had her thong off, he stood up and practically stalked her.

"Go over and stand at the bar," he said, "spread your legs. Please."

He watched with a grin as she did what he'd requested/ordered.

He walked over behind her and pressed himself against her, pushing his cock against her moist opening.

"What kind of pumps are those again?" he asked.

"Fuck me," she panted.

"I thought you'd never ask," he growled, and slammed his cock into his sister's pussy.

alexis was beyond eager to comply with his,wishes and loved his witty play about the pumps. as he thurst into her she moaned loadly as it felt so good, so perfect having him buried in her wet pussy. arching her back she allowed him to go as deep as he wanted as her lust and urgency mounted " oh god yes...fuck me Mike...dont stop please..." she moaned desparate for the orgasm already building inside her.

Mike started fucking her with gusto, pounding into her with huge thrusts, making her ass - her entire body - rock with each slam of his hips.

He reached up to wrap one hand around her neck, the other grasping at a breast. His lips were at her ear, moaning along with her.

"Do you like that Lexi," he said. "Do you like having big brother's cock fucking your pussy?"

He kept pounding into her as he waited for her answer.

"yes...oh..fuck YES" lexis cried out to his words as she hit her orgasm and cried out his name as a second orgasm built very quickly right behind the first. never did she think sex could feel this good and she didnt want it to end. with his hand at her throat while the other held, groped, and teased her breast she felt fragile yet treasured as he held her firm in his grasp trapping her to be his fuck toy for the moment and she was eating it up. his ex seriously needed to be tossed in a round padded room and locked in a straight jacket for cheating on such a beast of a damn good lover. and if she had anything to do with it there would be no other to hurt him.

Mike had never felt like this. Never.

It was like Lexi had transformed him... changed something in his body at the chemical level to drive him onto becoming the perfect lover for her. He couldn't stop what was doing. He heard her first orgasm escaping for her lips and it just drove him on to kept going. With her second, he could feel her cunt gripping at his cock and felt her knees weaken.

He still couldn't stop.

He released her neck and slid both of his hands down to her waist. Now he had to own her... to possess her and fuck her in animalistic fashion. He kept pounding her and even when her third orgasm approached, he only wanted to grip her and hold her up so he could keep pounding her even harder. He felt like he could keep going like this all night. He had no intention of cumming... not unless she asked him to.

alexis could not believe as she hit her third orgasm and neared a fourth that he was still going. why in the hell couldnt she find a man like him. if she did she would never complain again in her life. moaning loadly she took everything he had to give her and even though her knees were going weak on her she was not about to let him out match her and tap out on him. this felt way too good and if he was going to be the end of her then this was the best way to go. thrilled even through his pounding into her like he would split her in half she egged him on purring and moaning his name and begging him to not stop and telling him over and over how damn good he felt fucking her. she was loving how well he was pleasing her and wanted to be able to please him too any way she could and right now letting him pound her until she could no longer more or until they both pasted out sounded terrific in her mind.

Mike drove her to another orgasm, her fourth and he started going a bit slower. The sweat was dripping off of him now and mixing with hers. He slowed to more of a regular pace and then stopped.

"Come over here to the couch, baby," he said. "I want to taste those tits while I fuck you."

He walked to the couch, his member standing huge and proud, waiting for more of his sister's pussy.

alexis took a moment to catch her breath before moving and at his words grinned. "ive got a better idea" she said as she walked to him and took his hand and drug her,into her adjacent room and sgut the door behind them as she moved to lay back on her bed. "more room to move and be comfortable" she breathed as she spread her legs wide for him and motioned with her finger for him him to join her "come take me please mike"

mommablackrose said:
alexis took a moment to catch her breath before moving and at his words grinned. "ive got a better idea" she said as she walked to him and took his hand and drug her,into her adjacent room and sgut the door behind them as she moved to lay back on her bed. "more room to move and be comfortable" she breathed as she spread her legs wide for him and motioned with her finger for him him to join her "come take me please mike"

This was even better, Mike would have normally spent some time paying attention to her pussy, licking away and driving her crazy... but it was clear she was not in the need for any sort of attentions of that variety at this point.

He crawled up between her legs and kissed his way up her belly and her breasts until he felt his cock calling out to be back inside of her.

"Well," he said with a grin. "Are you ready for round 2, Lexi? Or should I say round four or five for you?"

DaddyisHere said:
mommablackrose said:
Alexis thought for a minute as she watched him come to sit beside her. "im up for anything really" she said as she picked up the remote and then flipped through the channels for a minute and stopped on the american pie marathon as she bit back a laugh at the irony. glancing lightly at her brother for his reaction, she smirked as she then said "you can change it if you want to and find something else" and then she went to hand him the remote but purposefully dropped it in his lap so that it would slid between his legs. it was a typical move she had seen guys use all the time on girls and it always had a fun ending.

"No, no, American Pie is fine. I loved these movies," he said.

He knew her game.

They watched for a while, happy that they came in in time for the pie incident and then the stripping scene with the exchange student. It was one of the usual pains though, with frequent commercial breaks. Another long set of commercials came on and Mike decided it was time. His cock had been rock hard since about 8:30, and it felt painfully stiff having is sister's rocking body pressed against his side.

"I'm in the mood for something else," he said. "Why don't you find something."

He made no move to retrieve the remote.

"Well..." he said. "Are you going to get the remote or not?"

(I'm back, wanna play?"

Back
Top Bottom