Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Krys Snape & NotSoInnocentBlonde

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Evan made his way out of the large office building after a long day of work. He had been doing a lot of overtime lately due to the place being short staffed and the lack of interns wanting jobs was proving to be a big problem. Evan owned his own company that made model cars and model car kits along with the paint and other accessories and it made him a good amount of money when everything went smoothly.

He opened the door to his car and got in and started the engine before picking up a large yellow envelope which contained the divorce papers signed by his wife the only thing needed was his signature to make it official. Evan sighed then dropped the envelope onto the passenger seat and backed out of the parking spot then drove out of the lot giving a wave to the security guard on his way out.

When he finally got home he grabbed the envelope and got out of the car and made his way into his house. Evan rolled up his sleeves and loosened his tie as he walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass then made his way out to his back porch and sat down at the table before pouring himself a glass of wine and taking a sip before he pulled the papers out of the envelope to look them over. He sighed as he read the papers his now ex wife was trying to take nearly everything he had earned and then some. As he continued to read he shook his head and laughed he couldn't believe all the bullshit written in the whole thing, yes his soon to be ex wife was definitely trying to play the court system and make everyone think he was the asshole and that she did nothing wrong.

After a little while Evan put the papers down and leaned back in his chair as he sipped from his glass. The man worked his ass off to please nearly everyone and he was getting dealt a rather shitty hand so to speak and he was just tired of it all so he figured he would drink until he was happy and if he acted like a complete ass who cared it's not like he had anyone there to see it.

Emma sighs as she gets out of her beat up old car and trudges up to her house. She finds the key under the mat and unlocks the door since she lost her house keys inside the house. Smiling she lets herself in and her pup runs up to greet her, barking and wagging his tail. "Hi baby" She smiles setting all her books and paperwork down on the coffee table... Scooping up Cooper she collapses on the couch with him licking her face. Giggling she finally puts him down and goes in the kitchen to cook dinner. Having been single for the past year Emma has a strange way of cooking two helpings of whatever she is cooking.

She cooks a pot of spaghetti and meatballs, and bakes garlic bread too. She peeks out the peephole when she hears her neighbor pull up outside and watches him trudge into his house. She feels sorry for him because his wife is leaving him and everything. She pushes the spaghetti and sauce and bread to the back of the stove to cool a bit and she gets herself a plate.

Emma's parents are both dead, and she has been living alone ever since she was 18. She has moved around alot, living with several different guys but found out they all cheated on her, or used her to get their old girls back. Thinking about her last guy she shakes the thought out of her head and fills her plate with spaghetti, sniffing a bit when she smells the scent of her cooking filling the whole apartment. Sitting down at the table with her full plate and a glass of Sprite she flips on the tv and starts eating.

Evan could smell the neighbors cooking from his porch and he had always wondered what the young woman cooked every night that smelled so great. The man had never introduced himself to her being busy all the time with work and the divorce crap and because he was a bit shy when it came to women unless he knew them. He was feeling a little buzzed after drinking three glasses of wine and decided to go introduce himself to his lovely neighbor. There was no doubt he found the woman attractive and he wanted to get to know her a little better and he finally had the courage to go and knock on her door.

When he got to the house he stood at the door for a moment before knocking on it loud enough for the woman to hear him. After a few seconds he started to get nervous and was thinking about just walking away but he knew that would be rude. He always hated when the neighborhood kids would play ding dong ditch at his house and he didn't want to do that to his neighbor. As he waited he tried to think of what he would say when she opened the door....if she opened the door.

Emma peeked through the peephole and when she sees it is her cute neighbor she quickly smooths down her long long blonde hair and opens the door. "Hi there neighbor." She smiles shyly. "Would you like to come in?"
Cooper runs around her and jumps on the neighbor, sniffing his legs and running around him in a circle.
Emma laughs lightly. "Oh my gosh Cooper get down." She smiles and opens the door all the way now, whistling a bit for cooper to come back in.

When the door opened Evan smiled and just as he was about to say something she asked if he wanted to come in, "Sure I would like that" ,he stated with a smile. He laughed when the dog started sniffing his legs and running in a circle, when she opened the door all the way he followed her inside and when fully inside he looked at her, "I'm Evan I know I haven't really introduced myself since we became neighbors and I apologize for that I've been quite busy with my company and other things" ,he stated not wanting to mention the divorce at all.

Emma smiles softly. "It's fine, I never came and introduced myself either." She walks into the kitchen making sure the stove is turned off... "Umm would you like to join me for dinner?" She smiles opening the back door and letting Cooper run outside, and then turning around facing Evan. "Oh I forgot... I'm Emma." She blushes a bit but laughs at herself. "Sorry, almost forgot that you didn't know my name xD"
She sits back on the edge of her chair, switching off the tv and waiting for his answer.

"Well sure I would love to join you for dinner and maybe tomorrow you can join me so I can return the favor" ,he stated in response to her offer. "It's nice to finally meet you Emma and it's alright that you never came and introduced yourself you probably never got the chance seeing I'm barely home due to overtime at work" ,he continued. Evan took a seat next to the young woman and smiled, "So what did you make for dinner it smells great actually it's kinda what drew me here" ,Evan stated with a small laugh.

She giggles softly. "I made spaghetti and meatballs...With garlic bread too" She smiles grabbing him a plate and letting him dish his own food out. "Umm sure, I guess I can join you next time" She smiles shyly. Emma brushes her long blonde hair back away from her face where it was hanging in her green eyes. She scoots back into her chair not sitting on the edge of it any longer. "Do you like spaghetti?" She asks softly.

"Mm yes I do like spaghetti that must be why it smelled so good to me" ,he said in response to Emma's question. He took the plate from her then put some food on it and sat down to eat it. After taking a bite he looked at Emma, "Oh now that is delicious you are quite the cook Emma thank you for having me over this is great" ,he told her. Evan gave her another smile, "So you like Italian food huh? How would you like to go to a little place I know tomorrow night I'll have to reserve a table of course but it shouldn't be too hard" ,he suggested. Evan had quite a bit of extra money he could play with so he figured why not spend it on a beautiful young woman like Emma.

She blushes slightly "Oh no I shouldn't...I can't afford to go anywhere other then work and here...." she laughs softly and the only thing left on her plate is 3 meatballs which she puts on the floor for cooper. "Thank you tho....I mean I would if I could I guess....."

When Emma mentioned she couldn't afford to go with Evan he laughed, "Well it doesn't matter if you can afford it or not it's my treat that's the point of me offering to take you" ,he stated with a smile. "Or I can always just make dinner at my place and we can sit out by the pool and eat, my patio is pretty nice" ,he continued. Evan ate his food rather quickly he was hungry after a long day of work and he was grateful that the woman offered him the food because he didn't feel like cooking at all.

She shows some interest when he mentions a pool. "Hmmm thank you then I suppose I can come. Up to you what you would like to do then." She smiles softly, taking their finished plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

Noticing that the woman seemed to be interested with the pool he smiled, "We can have dinner at my place then after maybe we can go for a swim, hell after the day I had I might just go for a swim tonight you're more then welcome to join me if you want you can even bring the pup if he knows how to swim" ,Evan stated smiling. "I can make something for dessert or whatever you'd like".

She claps her hands and the dog jumps up from her feet in surprised. "Oh my gosh thanks that would be perfect, I love the water, I'm calmest around it..." She blushes "As you can probably tell I'm kindof shy."
She whistles, and Cooper comes over. She scoops him up setting him on the couch. "Stay." She tells him sternly.
Looking over at Evan she frowns softly "Would you mind if I ran to my room and changed into a swimsuit? Cooper will keep you company..." She giggles.

Evan smiled at Emma's excitement and when she asked if he minded that she changed into her swim suit he shook his head, "No I don't mind at all I'll have to change into mine when we get to my house so it's alright" ,he stated in response. He made his way over to the couch and sat down next to Cooper. "Hey pup" ,he said while he scratched behind the dog's ears. He loved animals and was never able to get one because his soon to be ex wife was allergic but being near the pup and petting him made Evan consider getting a dog now that he lived alone.

She goes into her room down the hall closing the door quietly and slipping out of her clothes, embarrassed that she was already in her nightgown. She finds a brown string bikini and putting it on she ties the ties firmly and standing in front of the full length mirror she admires herself. Looking at the fit but small girl looking back at her with bright green eyes and long blonde hair to her back she laughs at herself. "Aye aye aye." she says to herself for no reason. Grabbing a black towel and wrapping up in it her blonde hair shines against the brown and black.
She slowly walks back down the hall then when she sees them she laughs. "Cooper likes you." xD "He doesn't like my friends normally....Well guy ones....He hates them for some reason...." She smiles and stands in front of them....Pulling her dog to her and kissing him on the nose... "My cute lil coooperrrrr"

When Emma came back Evan looked up at her wondering what she looked like underneath the towel she was wearing. "So you ready to go? I'll lead the way" ,he stated standing up and giving the pup one last pat on the head. "I think he likes me too I don't know what your other guy friends have done to get him to hate them because he's a really friendly dog" ,Evan stated with a smile. He made his way to the door and opened it before walking outside and toward his house.

Emma slowly follows him out, the dog following close to her heels. They close the door and wander over to his house. Stepping inside She looks around in awe but calmly perches on the arm of a sofa as he goes to his room to change. She wanders into the kitchen peeking out the screen door and looking at the pool. "Wow." she says to herself.

Evan walked into his house then made his way to his room to change into his swim shorts. When he finished he walked back out into the huge living room then toward the back door. He looked at Emma before opening it, "Let's go the water is always a perfect temperature day or night" ,he stated. Evan stepped outside then made his way over to the pool and walked down the steps letting out a sigh of content as the water touched his skin. "Oh that feels good" ,he said in a relaxed tone.

Emma smiles following him out. Coopers goes and runs around the yard, sniffing around.

Emma walks over to a lounge chair and dropping her towel off of her, onto the chair she stands there for a second, looking at the water and at you, her green eyes flashing and long blonde hair flowing out in the wind a bit behind her.

All of a sudden she takes a few steps, jumps, does a flip and dives into the deepest part of the pool. Sitting on the bottom she holds her breath, looking around her as she sits at the bottom of the 10 foot part... After 3 minutes she has to come up for air, so she gently floats up and looks over at Evan. "Am I the only professional Swimmer here?" She teases him laughing, and pulling him into the water.

Evan watched as Emma dropped her towel off on a chair he couldn't help but look at her in just a bathing suit. When she jumped in he was a bit surprised, "You probably are the only professional swimmer here unless the dog is too" ,he joked back. He laughed when he was pulled into the pool he held his breath as he went underwater and when he popped out of the water he splashed Emma playfully. Evan knew how to swim he was just too worn out at the moment to do his usual laps he did after dinner. "So how long have you lived over there"? He asked curiously as he moved his arms and legs to stay afloat.

"Haha." She laughs, splashing him back a bit "Oh about a year I guess."
She smiles, diving back under, and swimming around on the bottom of the 10 foot side, while he is in the shallow part.
Her blonde hair floating behind her in the clear water.
If she had a tail she would look like a mermaid.

"Wow you've been here a year and I haven't even said hello to you" ,Evan stated. "Man do I feel like a jerk". He made his way to the steps of the pool and sat down. He watched as she dove under water and watched as she swam and waited for her to resurface. Evan climbed out of the pool for a moment to grab one of his floating chairs and put it in the pool. After he put it in the pool he got back in and climbed into the chair and sat back as he floated over to the deeper end of the pool.

She smiles, coming up for air somewhere where he can't see her. Deciding to be funny, she swims right underneath his chair and tips him over suddenly. Laughing she hauls him up, so he doesn't drown or anything. Yeah weird.... Guess we are both shy xD

Back
Top Bottom