Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Subbish partners (updated 8/18/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eturnsdale

Planetoid
Hello.

I am equally comfortable playing both women and men. And while I will do WxW I am uninterested in MxM stories. I do on occasion enjoy futa, but do not like playing a futa when my partner's character is male. I really am craving WxW plots at the moment.

For some reason I suddenly have a huge yacht fetish. So I was thinking of working up a plot that involves my character being the daughter of a powerful business man. On summer break from college she convinced her father to let her take his luxury yacht on a month long cruise. Or if you prefer that I play a man, and you a woman we can come up with something similar.

Yeah I know it's light, but it is a work in progress.

I consider myself Lit to advanced. Now, while I do not judge literacy on post length, I will have to admit that I do lean more toward longer posts. A one paragraph intro will likely earn you a WTF? Typically my intros run anywhere from six to twelve paragraphs and my posts anywhere from three to ten. I crave all the details. Not only descriptive details for my partner's body, but the details that describe their mental state, where they came from, who they are. I don't want anyone here to think that I am saying that I am a professional writer. I'm not. But I do think that I'm not bad. So please, give me what I give you.

On the flikr link you will find many different types of women, and while I will likely play any you request.

If the above plot idea does not work for you, and you have something else you want to do, don't be afraid to ask.

Anal (if you are not into penetrating my character, AND being penetrated then there is no reason to respond to this thread. It is a non-negotiable requirement for RP with me)
Throat penetration
On occasion, watersports
Bondage
Romance
D/s

Dislikes
MxM
Girly men
Thin men
obese men or women
Death
Mutilation

Well, until then I guess,,,,, Have a great day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84093711@N04/

RE: Seeking romance

Hey there, I would love to talk with you about a romantic plot, please PM me and we can talk over YIM, MSN or AIM or just PM's

Hopefully I hear from you soon

RE: Seeking romance (lil update)

I just changed shifts. I was working first, but my bid on a second shift job was finally accepted. So instead of being around in the evenings now Im around during the day.

RE: Seeking Subbish males (lil update)

Wow. I'm amazed you don't have takers jumping all over you for this, last I checked there were a bunch of sub males around here like myself left unfulfilled due to the lack of dom women. -I'd- be all over this myself, but, I'm maxed on RPs at the moment. ^^;

A friendly longing bump for good luck!

RE: Seeking Subbish males (lil update)

Well keep me in mind when you have a free spot. Thanks for the bump.

RE: Seeking Subbish males (updated 7/31/12)

To those of ya with whom I was rping in email. My yahoo account got hacked.

RE: Seeking Subbish males (updated 7/31/12)

The plot itself is what is not catching my interest. I play both sub and dom males and/or females. I do prefer the sub role however.

As for your Flickr account, its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom