Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King Lake High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily displayed her feisty side when she firmly corrected him and he chuckled. "Sorry country girl mybe I read you wrong. Or maybe I just like agitating you." He was slowly picking up on things about her. His small comments weren't only to mess with her but to learn about his little country girl. He briefy thought back to Harlie and how she must have felt about him talking to another girl. He could just imagine her face as he paid more attention to Emily than her. But he couldn't let her think she had some type of control over him. Besides he liked messing with her pretty littlehead just like every other girl.

He noticed her eyes looking over his body ad finding it harder to look away. Women loved a tone chest and abs they were a focus of attention. Xavier needed to be in shape anyways. But he loved using it to seduce women into his arms but that was besides the point. "No not every girl comes here just the sexiest ones that are worth my time. So that would make you..." He started doing fake math spitting out ridiculously high numbers and counting on his fingers. "Carry the two subtract three. You would be the first one sweetheart."

He watched as she began to strip and he watched with a smirk. When she requested his help he was glad to help. "Of course I'll help a damsel in distress. That shirt looks kind of tight, trynna show off for anybody in particular." As he came up behind her and reached around to her front he thought about her status. Was she single? Long distance relationship? She had to be at least semi available because she was returning his flirting as well. But then he thought again and realized he didn't care. He leaned forward pressing close to her neck and breathing lighly. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head. When the shirt came off he decided to have a little more fun with teasing her and ran his hands up her body once and breathing on her neck a little. "You ready to swim now sweetheart?"

The breeze sends her layered hair whipping in all directions. Her eyes are glossed over from blinking back the tears that threaten to fall. Her lips are curled up in a fake smile, wearin her mask. This is how she's raised herself in order to survive. Her parents were there for only a bit of her journey. Her brothers were always oblivious and immature, making her the one who had to hold everything together. There's so much more hidden from the world than which reaches her eyes. Too many secrets for the teenager to keep. Somehow she manages though, but it's because she has to. If she doesn't hold her family together, then who would?

The cold air is pleasant to her because it shows she's still alive. If she wasn't her skin wouldn't feel the bite the chill is giving her. Her fingers open her shoulder bag before her mind can register what's going on. She grasps her metal thermas and opens the top, letting her throat consume half of what's in the bottle. The liquor burns her mouth, but she doesn't care. She continues to gulp it down greedily until her fingers begin to shake, knocking her out of the trance. Her lips let out a set of giggles after reclosing the lid. She stands up with ease and walks out from under the tree that she was just under.

Her lungs cough from smelling smoke. She's not close to being normal seeing as her icy blue eyes now light up with a spark almost as bright as the fake smile plastered over her lips that are painted black. She skips happily over to the two teens who left the school. Her thermas is burried in her bag and it's settled over her left shoulder.

"Hey you're the guy I rudely bumped with!" she giggles, letting the vodka take control of her mind. She then looks at the girl. "I bet your one of the cheerleaders. I use to be one but now I'm just true to who I always was!" she giggles a bit more before returning her attention to the guy. "I only came over to ask for a drag if you have another cig," her smile is big and shows her pearly white teeth. Her mouth becomes dry again so she runs her tongue over her lips, tracing over her lip ring.

Damien didn't expect Harlie to ask if he was okay. She wasn't like that. She never did that. He made a funny face and replied, "I'm taking a walk with the devil's advocate, why wouldn't I be okay?"
It wasn't exactly a serious answer, but she probably wouldn't push the subject, although he had kind of unintentionally avoided the "is is me?" part of her question. He knew she was just teasing. Though, with her earlier behaviour, she might have been genuinely curious.

He pretended to be offended when she made a comment about him not caring, and gasped dramatically, and again when she said he couldn't touch her. That last part made him smile quite deviously, though. He planned on touching her even just out of spite for that. He liked pushing her buttons, because her reactions were fairly amusing. They were so alike it hurt.

He looked down at her as she pouted at him. He couldn't help but chuckle a little, especially when she moved closer. Whatever happened to no touching? He rolled his eyes and tugged off his jacket, wrapping it around Harlie. Goosebumps covered his arms as he shivered. His shirt was only thin, showing off the muscles beneath. His chest and abs were perfectly chisled and toned, as was his arms. His body was definitely something he was proud of.

As he pulled the cigarette packet and light from the pocket of the jacket, the girl from the hall who had bumped into him appeared. Judging by all of her giggling and sudden change of attitude from earlier, it seemed she had something a little stronger than coffee in the awfully suspicious thermos she was holding. When she asked him for a cigarette, he flashed her a sweet grin, nodding towards her little contraband drink. He popped a cigarette into his mouth, lit it up and took a drag before replying.
"Fair is fair, sweetheart," he said, raising an eyebrow. He put an arm on Harlie's shoulder, leaning against her a little. He was just curious as to know whether she would shrug him off or not with another girl around.

She was actually genuinely grateful when she was wrapped with his warm jacket. She grinned sheepishly, and rolled her eyes. "Don't freeze on me okay?" she said sarcastically, seeing him shiver, goosebumps appearing on his skin. She couldn't help but notice his perfect body. Looking away awkwardly, something that was unusual for her. Normally , she'd stare the guy's body down, and make it obvious how much she wanted it. But it was different with him, she was more subtle. She couldn't place why though.

She was starting to warm up, when she saw the girl from earlier appear. Cold chills ran like venom through her veins and she groaned to herself. Fuck. She thought to herself, doing everything but glaring holes into the other girl. But she was the one wrapped in his jacket, she was the one close to him. It made her feel all the better, just thinking about it. The girl seemed a bit too bubbly. Drunk, or close to it, obviously. Even more dangerous. She grumbled a bit, averting her eyes from the girl, and Damien.

But she was rather elated, and surprised when an arm was put around her shoulder. And she was leaned on. Doing everything she could to keep herself from grinning, she rolled her eyes, and as usual, made a smart remark, but it wasn't at all that threatening, more playful and teasing. "I thought I said 'no touching'" she said, whilst smirking. She actually didn't mind at all, and pushed by jealousy by the other girl's company, and her seemingly liking to Damien, she wrapped her arms around his waist, and pressed her pretty little face to his chest, as he was quite taller. She grinned, and looked up at him, batting her eyelashes teasingly. "But I guess if I touch you, it's alright then" she shrugged, then putting her head back, snuggling slightly into him, feeling even warmer.

Of course he was having fun toying with her. Everyone else seemed to have fun doing so. His answer to her question was pretty funny though, she almost thought he was going to come up with some ridiculous number too before he ended his small play.
Nodding, quite surprised she crossed her arms, a small doubt in her head that he could of just been frivolous with her but at this point in time the light colored haired gal didn't really have a place to judge. She had already agreed to swim half naked with him, didn't she?

Releasing her arms from underneath her bust she turned her back to him and lifted her arms slightly to give him more access and memories of the dance floor last night flooded through her adrenaline line.
"Not in particular, why? Is it working?" Her pink lips curved up once more, her bright eyes looking back at him as he slid the last piece of clothing covering her hot pink bra off.
Oh was she glad to be wearing this one, because it currently matched what she was wearing underneath her shorts.
As she felt his breath fan her exposed neck she dropped her things, on purpose of course. She wouldn't need those to swim.
His hands were warm and seemed to bring even more heat inside her as they made a short journey upwards, her own hands coming down but him being behind her did have it's disadvantages for her.
"Not in these shorts, I'm not." her hands nimbly unclasped the button on her jean shorts and they slid down with ease. Leaving her in only her pink bra and matching panties and covered her shapely rear more or less.
"There, that's better."

Chuckled into her ear talking softly and seductively. "Well if I get to see or feel more I might just start calling you pet names. You already had my attention before but now I don't think wana look away." It was aggrivating him that he was saying such things but they were pouring out. He wasn't even sayingit to be flirty but actually meaning everything he said. He just hoped she didn't pick up on that. He smiled when his touch and his breathing was getting to her. He liked to watch her squirm under his seductive... skills.

He was egging her on giving her another chance again to save herself from having to expose too much. But as she took her pants off he knew that she was better than he first thought he let out a sigh of disappointment. "Aw and here I was thinking that you were wearing a thong. Or maybe nothing at all. Your suppose to be the wild country girl right?" He laughed and led her into the pool. He turned to her and smiled before letting her hand go and running and diving in. He came back up the water glistening off his body smiling bright. "Come jump in beautiful."

Lanna closed her eyes and gnawed at the eraser on her pencil, if she wasn't do damn bored she might have been taking notes. Or at least have been trying to pay attention. Man Algebra 2 is some kind of bullshit. Lanna thought as she looked up at the teacher, with a groan she crossed her legs and sat up. She wore a thin long sleeved shirt, which happened to be blue and white, and a pair of dark wash denim jeans. Her shirt was low cut and v-necked so she constantly had to pull it up. Fuck; blah blah blah, that's all you do idiot. th blonde rolled her eye and looked out he window. To her surprise she saw two girls and a boy, obviously cutting class. Oh how much she wanted to join them. And the next thing she knew her barely tanned hand flew up and with bright eyes she faked a pass to the nurse. She grinned once she was out in the hallway, and slipped through a door with a broken alarm. Man, how old was this school? The girl shrugged and made her way down anlagen path of stairs and she stopped in her tracks. It was Harlie and Damien. Her old friend and secret eye candy. Not to mention the random country girl. Lanna sighed, suddenly feeling her face flush red as they kept touching and being flirty. The blonde bit her lip and looked around...she got an idea. Lanna pulled out he phone and texted Harlie.
Lanna: Hey! It's been a while but I'm skip. 1st per. Wanna come? :)
Lanna hoped it would work, she was shivering in her thin clothes and wished at that moment she was Harlie. The popular girl with all the guys and who forgot her greatest friend. All because Lanna didn't want to be a cheerleader, and failed at try outs anyway. Her eyes searched for lip reading, but they were getting too far away. She slung her bag over her shoulder and slowly followed them..making sure to be as quiet as she could. They were no more than sixteen feet away, and when Lanna sighed aloud she saw one of them start to notice. She stopped again and checked he phone, no answer.

"What? The all-star city boy can't take his eyes away from me?" Gasping theatrically and covering her plump lips with one hand as her words dripped sarcasm. Not only were his words getting to her but the way he said them as well.
She hated to admit it to herself knowing she most likely wasn't the first gal he's tried his 'skills' with but he was getting to her. Her heart fluttering with every movement of his hands on her soft skin.

Laughing a bit at his disappointment she wiggled her tight rear fingering the hot pink lace around the trim of her black panties. Glad she wasn't in fact wearing a thong. "Maybe tomorrow, handsome." Emily spoke as he led her to the pool. Hesitation rippling through her as they got into the more open space.
After he released her hand that frankly she hadn't even noticed only till after she felt the cool pool air fill her now empty hand she watched him jump straight in and shielded herself from the splash with her hands. Laughing a bit. Wasn't it cold?
"What if someone comes in?" She murmured biting her bottom lip and testing the water with her foot. Her expression and action of jumping back telling them both she thought it was much on the cold side.

Her promises for a thong the next time made his heart speed up. For wht reason he had no clue. He saw plenty of thongs over the years parties, spring break, him and damien raiding the town for good looking girls. However they didn't make his heart speed up not like this at least. He shook those thoughts away though. None of that, he wasn't a helpless romantic. He was one of the kings of king lake right beside only a few others that could match him in skill. Girls fell at his feet basically hoping to get to his blackhole of a heart.

His focus was on the here and now he couldn't worry about the possibility of him having some sort of feelings for this girl. "The pool is always empty until about lunch because nobody is really suppose to be in here." He smirked and swam to the edge and looked up at her smiling. "You know I've been told a lot by different people that my body is always hot. If you come in and cuddle up close maybe I can hold you. It should keep you warm." He held out his hand inviting her into the water. Normally he would have pulled her into the water but for Emily he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Emily didn't exactly know why she was letting him get to her, usually he wouldn't have gotten her into the boys locker room. None the less out of her clothes. 'Okay Emily, you can swim with him. But that is IT!' Setting these boundaries for herself she found harder than she thought looking at his now glistening chest and arms. What does he do to that gorgeous body? It wasn't fair for him to use it against her like that. Glad to know no one would be in here, less that they weren't suppose to be in here but they were skipping class. The only place they were supposed to be was in class.

"Oh? A lot of people tell you that?" She questioned raising her eye brows before glancing at his hand, tapping her lips with her index finger in a thinking motion and taking a step back. Intentionally using her other hand to play with the strap of her bra.

The wind makes her feel comfortable and secure in her body , so she spins around and continues to smile while her giggles turn to warm laughter. She’s not drunk, in fact she’s far from it, but she wishes her body would hurry up and change that. She’s trying to trick her mind into thinking the drink has made her drunken, but it’s not really working. Her eyes stare the jacket draped around the bitchy queen’s shoulders, making her shudder.

”Krissy don’t play with fire, you’ll end up getting burned! Plus it’s Amber.. she always get’s what she wants in the end,” her best friend Lacey at the time would lecture her.

”What if ice was involved? Then the fire surely would be put out,” she’d smirk deviously while twirling her fake blond hair.

Her blue eyes look toward the light blue tips of her hair, staring at it deeply. ”Ice… It’s what my personality and looks centered around. Lacey… I was right; too bad you weren't with me to see for yourself. All of those people I’ve tormented, all of the guys I’ve teased and taunted...” Her smile turns to a frown so she quickly turns her focus on the guy, wanting the cigarette.

”You can have the rest, fair is fair,” she nods her head toward her thermos.

The queen bee is starting to send needles into her skin metaphorically, and only from watching her cling to the guy with the stress-relief sticks. It’s not because she has a crush on the guy, it’s just she’s feeling lonely. Tears prick at her eye lashes, but this time she lets them fall on their own accord. Teen’s laughter fills her head and bites into her flesh, telling her she’s pathetic and not meant to be around any longer. Her eyes ignite a spark as she wipes the tears viciously from her face after dropping her bag onto the ground. Fortunately the crystal drops that fall don’t bother her makeup. She’s always clever about buying water proof everything just to be on the safe side.

Numb. That’s the feeling erupting inside of her body, making her teeth chatter slightly. Is it from the chilly air? Or maybe the fact she’s feeling alone? She’ll never know. All she knows is that a small part of her misses William, and Lacey. No matter how many times she tries to forget about her old life, it always comes back to haunt her. That’s a major reason she let herself be absorbed by alcohol and drugs.

Her fingers shake when she holds them out, waiting for him to drop the cig in her grasp and let her run off to be secluded in her own world.

Damien smirked when Harlie put her arms around him. He knew she wouldn't push him away with someone else around. Harlie didn't seem to like competition. Of course it had to come with some form of sarcastic comment, though. He rested his forehead on her head and whispered to her softly.
"I've never been one to follow rules." he said, before lifting his head back up.

He looked at the colourful girl, who looked like she was about to cry. Damien had no idea why, but was more concerned with the fact that she was offering him the rest of her booze. He took another drag of his cigarette, blowing the smoke out in a giant 'O'. He flicked a cigarette out of the packet and into her open hand, passing her the lighter and taking the thermos off her afterwards.
"Pleasure doing business," he said, giving his special smile.

She had continued to stare , raising an eyebrow in question as the two exchanged the thermos and the cigarette . But when she felt Damien lay his head on top of hers , she didn't even tense . She for some reason , wanted it to stay there . She wasn't sure if it was the jealousy still controlling what she wanted , or her actual , real feelings . She wanted to doubt the latter , but something told her there was a chance feelings were somehow involved . She coughed a bit , clearing her throat and shaking her head slightly when she felt him lift his head back up . But she smirked at what he had said . "Oh , so then you're a bad boy . Just what I like" she chuckled , rolling her eyes dramatically . She loved messing with him , and no matter what , that wasn't going to stop .

She lazily watched them exchange the thermos and cigarette , knowing the girl seemed to be at tears . But it wasn't her issue . Her issue was the text she just got . She felt it vibrating in her pocket , and she frowned slightly , freeing one arm from around Damien and pulling it out . It was Lanna . They hadn't talked since Freshman year , when Harlie decided to go straight to the top by becoming a cheerleader , and Lanna refused . It hadn't been her thing , simply , but Harlie couldn't afford to be lenient . She had liked the girl , really . So now she wasn't sure what to say . Sighing heavily , she looked up at Damien smiling , and she tugged slightly at his shirt . "Hey you , do you possibly want to let another join us in this lovely get together?" she asked sarcastically , smiling lop sidedly . Something about the smile looked a lot less vicious than most of her usual ones . She had been going to say no to Lanna , but she figured she at least owed the girl 1 period . She texted her back .
Harlie: Sure . I'm outside .
And that was simply all she said , but she knew Lanna would be satisfied . She tucked her phone back into her pocket and wrapped her now freezing hand back around Damien , warming it up quickly . She laid her head back on his chest . Much better . And with that , she sighed heavily outwards , waiting .

Lanna smiled, wrapping a hand tightly around the phone and looking up. How long should she wait before she got there?
Lanna: Okay
The girl bit her lip and sighed, walking up behing them slowly. Her shoes masked her noise so she didn't need to worry about being quiet. Lanna's chest tightened when Harlie was cuddled against Damien but she forced herself not to focus on this. Once she felt within distance, she plastered on a smile and linked her arm in Harlies. "Hi Harlie, I couldn't help but notice you've brought someone of interest." Lanna said with a look towards Damien. God, how gorgeous he looked, and of course she couldn't have him. A polite smile his way and she looked forward again, her chin higher than usual because she felt stronger when Harlie was in this more vurnerable state of being with a boy.

Lanna suddenly felt awkward that she was holding her arm so she slipped out of the crook. "Sorry," her face flushed pink. "I shouldn't be trying to share your girlfriend." Lanna murmmered the last word softer, hoping that Damien would correct her, or at least Harlie would say something. She was extremely nervous about being with these two. She couldn't be herself, not while trying to be impressive and yet be sweet and innocent. It just didn't work like that. Lanna pursed her lips and shook her head, her blonde hair shifting into a more comfortable arrangement. She sighed deeply again, taking in the cold and smoky air. Then there was the other girl, who looked like she was drunk and sobbing. Without thinking, Lanna had crossed her arms arounder herself just under her bust, her fingers gripping her hip bones. If only it wasn't so cold out.

Her lips let out a few small breathes that are similar to what someone would call ‘sobbing’, before the mask she always wears returns to her body, clearing up the water works. Her eyes hold a glance of sadness, but other than that there’s no evidence to say she was crying. A fake smile flashes toward the guy as her left hand grasps the small bud and lighter tightly, not wanting them to vanish. “The pleasure is all mine.” The words leave her lips on their own. She bends her body down, not caring that her skirt is now showing her shapely ass because her black leggings are doing the job of covering her body and her skin colored panties. After her free hand grabs her bag she straightens herself back up before looking toward the new chic. ”I don’t know about you, but I’m going to leave the love birds alone and finish off the rest of my alcohol, and possibly go smoke this cigarette. You’re welcome to come along, but don’t feel forced.” Her smile turns to a genuine one before she pulls her bag over her shoulder and skips off in the direction she came from.

The wind continues to blow but that’s the least of her problems at the moment. Dark clouds are now blocking the sky, turning it foggy while alerting her of a storm from seeing drops that look sort of like crystals in her eyes, begin to descend from the sky. The clear deformed spheres remind her of Lacey. “Krissy’s crystals,” she mutters under her breath while moving toward the tree she was at earlier. Her feet crunch on the leaves, signaling she made it. She sets her bag on the ground for the second time and places the items in her secret compartment located on the bag’s inside. She then slides her body down the tree’s trunk before rummaging through her bag to grab another thermos full of throat-burning liquid. The name across the top isn’t her own, but Drakes. The guy with the queen bee now has her personal thermos, and she’ll get it back later. She places the tall metal object next to her, waiting for a few minutes to see if the other girl will show up.

Effy felt it took forever for Class to be over. But all that school stress slipped away once she put her toes in the schools swimming pool. So what she was skipping Study Hall, She studies all the time she doesn't need it what she did need was some pool therapy from today's embarrassment. The schools pool room was empty she can tell no one will come in do to Clubs wont start til mid spring so this room doesn't get much use. Effy Decided to Change in to her Light blue Bikini.. She new she would spend all day here with no care in the world.And with a 1.2.3 count in her head she jumped in to the only place she felt safe.

"Oh, and you're such an angel," Damien replied to Harlie, rolling his eyes. She was right, though. Damien absolutely despised being told what to do. He was extremely spiteful and usually just ended up doing the opposite. Why should anyone tell him what to do? As if he had any obligation to follow others instructions? No. Damien only played by his own rules.
He didn't pay much attention to the other girl leaving, only making a slight "Pfft" sound when she called Harlie and him "love birds". Apparently nobody around was very fond of Algebra. He shrugged when Harlie asked if someone could tag along with them. How could he deny the chance to save someone from that hell?

He was surprised when Lanna showed up. She wasn't exactly the first person he would have guessed would show up. He laughed when she called Harlie his girlfriend, shaking his head. Harlie? He never thought she was that type of girl anyway. A few boy toys here and there, but commitment? That was laughable.
"Girlfriend? No." He chuckled again and shrugged. "Warm enough now?" He asked, taking his arm off of Harlie's shoulder; as if he'd only kept an arm around her to keep her warm. She wasn't going to win that easily.
He took one last puff of his cigarette, tossing it on the ground and crushing it when he'd finished.

Inside Lanna screamed with hope, but didn't dare show anything. Her face held the slightest gaze on him as he threw out his smoke; her eyes lingering as he looked forward again. "Yea, I thought she'd tell me if she suddenly wanted that kind of thing." Lanna smirked and looked at the concrete, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. She was glad he untangled himself from her, making her feel slightly less uncomfortable. She looked up at them again, almost shaking from how damn cold it was. Soak it up, Harlie. she grimaced at the thought but kept walking.

"So...where are we going?" she asked no one in particular, but she meant to ask Harlie. Hey misty eyes blinked as she thought about if she would be left for them to have a one nighter. She hoped not. Lanna couldn't handle being left again. She sighed softly an recrossed her arms. The street was slick with what seemed to be rainwater, it had probably snowed. Lanna couldn't believe how pretty it was, but also dangerous. Her cousin died driving on a slick road. She shuddered, Lanna did not preform her best in the cold.

When Lanna showed up and linked arms with her , her whole body shivered , her eyes struggling to keep from narrowing as usual . She had only allowed the girl a rely because she felt as if she owed it to her . Not because she enjoyed her company . She knew Lanna liked Damien , and having her around felt like someone was pouring ice down her back . It simply wasn't a good feeling . But at the word Girlfriend was thrown around , and Damien crushed it into the ground , she almost felt like flinching . But why should she flinch ? He was right afterall . They weren't dating . She hardly ever dated , it was something uncharacteristic to her personality . No one expected it from her . But is that what she wanted out of this ? It was something she couldn't quite answer .

She felt herself be untangled from him , and holding her breath tightly was all she could do to keep from releasing a disappointed sigh . "Yeah , so warm" she said , smirking , but she wasn't quite up to that smirk . She didn't know what was wrong with herself . But as she saw Lanna almost smirk inside , her whole body shot up with an icy fire , the girl seemed to smug . It wasn't her place to be like that . Heck , it wasn't really her place to even quite be tagging along . The three of them didn't quite match . But as she saw Lanna start to walk , as if she was now controlling things , she narrowed her eyes slightly , her lips pressing into a thin line , but as soon as Lanna looked back , she threw her a fake smile , but her eyes could give it all away . As if she was saying "Just wait Lanna , just wait" . But she was actually quite unsure . She shrugged as she was asked where they were going . "Well it seems like you have something in mind , the way you're leading us" she said , not quite angrily , but if you listened hard enough the ice in her voice was stabbing . She felt like she might be losing control , and it wasn't a pretty feeling . Now that she was untangled from Damien , she made it a point to walk now a few feet away from him , keeping her distance . It was something she normally wouldn't do . Usually , she would be all over the guy , even if they liked it or not , but this was different . She didn't want to push him exactly , upset him , especially with Lanna around . She felt as if Lanna would just jump into his arms and the two would leave her there . It was a terrible thought , and if it happened , all hell would break loose . But she had a small confidence , knowing Lanna didn't belong to their same group , and that Damien wasn't quite familiar with her . She turned her head to look at him quickly , frowned , and looked back down , hoping he didn't notice , but it was unlikely . He seemed very receptive .

Damien felt quite uncomfortable standing around with the two girls. It was an awkward situation, as the tension in the air was undeniable. He wondered if they knew that. He never understood why girls had to pretend to be friends. What was the point? What did they even get out of it? Maybe it was just another way for them to make each others lives miserable without the trouble of fighting all the time. God. They were so strange. Sighing, Damien looked at Harlie. She exchanged a few words with Lanna. You could feel the poison seeping out of her every word. She didn't seem very happy with Lanna walking ahead either, but Damien was indifferent.

"Well that depends," Damien replied to Lanna, who asked where they were headed, "I actually did plan on going to some classes today." He was prepared to leave if he had to. He followed Lanna, shivering a little as he clenched and unclenched his fists. He had actually been warmer with Harlie huddled up to him. He stole a glance at her, not caring if she saw. It was extremely tempting to grab hold of her hand. However, she seemed quite annoyed. He may get his hand bitten off. Sighing lightly, he rubbed his hands.

Lanna saw her chance to sink into Damien, but played it off just taking the fact he was following her instead of Harlie. She wanted to be friends with her again, to be like it was. But it was hard. Harlie had moved on and grew into something powerful. While Lanna clung onto the hope that she would come running back. Now seeing her with Damien forced her to forget that they were ever close. It could have been a million guys they both wanted but Lanna had to win this one. She had liked him ever since freshman year. It wasn't fair.

"I'm sorry." she said quietly, sounding geniunely worried or concerned but inside she could have cared less. Lanna frowned at the thought that Harlie didn't exactly date. She didn't feel right ruining this for her. But, it would even the score. It would make it fair, was it right? No. Lanna looked back at Damien, and hung back so she was standing closer to him. She looked up at him, her eyes reflecting nothing. But her smile showing a little more flirt than intended. She turned over her shoulder and waved Harlie up to her right. "Which one did you have in mind?" she asked Damien, looking away from both of them into the grass where the other girl sat.

It must've been quite a show from that angle.

Harlie saw his look to her , and it made her heart throb with an unusual feeling . Guys looked at her all the damn time . But this guy was different . Her and Damien had always had that unspoken agreement about things . But if felt like she had maybe drifted , a new set of feelings assaulting her . She hoped that wasn't the case , but then again , she kind of hoped it was . She was already cold again , even with his jacket on her . The heat from him directly was just so... so much better . Frowning slightly , looking down , she simply just wanted to wrap her arms back around him . But he was the one who had untangled himself from her , not the other way around . It wasn't her move , and she wasn't going to break . Normally she'd take matters into her own hands , but something about him made her balk at the idea .

She watched as Lanna held back so she was now walking by his side , and her fists clenched without thinking . She remembered all the good times she used to have with this girl , but now , all she could think about was how she was too close to Damien , and that was simply it . She saw her make a movement suggesting she go to her right , but that was the side away from Damien . She thought about ignoring the gesture , but instead , she went to Lanna's right , and shot a look to Damien , her eyes seemingly pained , her face taunt . You could almost read how she was feeling , and a small part of her hoped he would get the drift .

Lanna saw how awkwardly Harlie was acting, and gave her a puzzled look. She was extremely confused on why Harlie was acting so butthurt about it. It wasn't like she couldn't get another guy on her tail in an hour. This made Lanna upset, and you could clearly tell Harlie was too. She used to get guys for her and now they were fighting for one? It just wasn't normal. Lanna sighed, biting her bottom lip and scratching her temple.

As they continued away from school, Lanna saw how Harlie's knuckles were white. Was it because she was next to him and not her? She was already inside his jacket, what more did she have to mooch. This made Lanna look over at Damien, who's arms were exposed. She looked back at Harlie without a word. Lanna was shocked by how depressed Harlie looked, like she had been stabbed and taken from her family. It's a guy not the end of the world. Lanna thought, suddenly annoyed that Harlie was using her facial expressions to win him over. Almost like puppy dig eyes, Harlie would do this to get whatever she wanted.

Again Lanna's mind returned to the fact it was not fair, self pity powered her a lot more than she thought. With the tension being so dense, Lanna tried talking again. "It's only nine, how about the park or something?" Good. She thought. A place to talk, where no one will bother us. Her shoulder bag was on her left side, and she wanted to check her phone for the time. As she reached down she didn't hesitate to brush against his hand, not that Harlie would notice unless she was purposely staring at Lanna's hand. It was 9:13, and Lanna smiled to herself, putting the phone back and avoiding his hand this time. She made eye contact but looked forward again, stepping a bit closer towards Harlie, but not enough room for a person to fit it.

"Alexa! Get down here! NOW!" snaps a rather groggy voice from down the hallway. It was coherent enough for Alec to understand it, but she in no means wanted to obey the crude voice. Her gaze slowly managed to float over to her doodle-covered calender, which had once been a simple nature calender, and her eyes narrow at the blue sharpie skull that she had drawn on the square that marked today. Today was a school day. She silently cursed in her head as she realized her father somehow found out about this ordeal. How? She did not know. His actions were usually unknown to her, but this was a surprise within itself that caused her to get up from her heavily scarred desk and look for a decent outfit. If anything, he most likely wanted her to go to school just so he could have the house to himself in order to keep her from stealing his alcohol and hiding it from him.

Alec clenches her jaw at a familiar feeling as she crosses her room to her dresser, but soon finds that the massive yawn would win the battle. It was ridiculous really. What point was there to yawn besides to waste oxygen? She scoffs at herself for thinking against the normal things in life as she tugs a presentable outfit out into the open. Alec pulls on a white band t-shirt and hops into a pair of baggy gray pants that barely stayed on her waist, even with the help of a belt that cinched it to her bony pelvis. Nothing seemed to quite fit anymore these days she thought to herself once she tugged on her black hoodie. Soon she realized that she didn't want to face her father about school, so her resolve changed to hiding in her room, to grabbing her messenger bag and high-tailing it out her window, shoes in hand. She was in mid run while putting on her shoes, knowing she was already severely late for school, but found it much more suiting than having a beer bottle thrown at her face.

An uneasy feeling grasps her gut once she stumbles onto the campus, already wanting to hide from everyone before they actually spotted her. She hated being the bug under the boot of the school population, but that's how a social status as low as hers worked. She adjusts the strap of her bag on her shoulder before braving the hallway with her hood up, trying not to walk too fast in her haste to escape the numerous gazes that followed her steps.

Xavier was puzzled to see that she didn't jump right at his invitation to get into the water with him. He was sure that she was into him just as much as he was into her. "Yeah a lot of girls do. You know the ones that throw their bodies at me just to get a feel. Which I'm surprised your not doing. But no your different aren't you?" His eyes were stuck on her body as she teased him by playing with her bra. Was she teasing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom