Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cowgirl and the Carny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille

Star
I've had this storyline buzzing around in my head for some time now, and I thought maybe I should give it a try and see if there's someone out there willing to co-write it with me. :)

It's a story about a cowgirl/country girl who joins the carnival. She is nearly 17, her outter appearance (long blonde hair, blue eyes, petite but very curvy) a bit deceiving of just how tough she can be when push comes to shove. After running away from home, she meets the owner of the organization, a young man in his late 20's or early 30's, more worldly and confident, who instantly is drawn to the young cowgirl in a "not so pure" way. He will hire her only if she's willing to be "his girl", his 'property', while they're out traveling across the countryside. She agrees, hesitantly at first, but she comes around eventually.

The relationship between the two can be of the D/s variety, or perhaps even a "Daddy Dom/submissive girl" dynamic. Or, if BDSM isn't your forte', then perhaps just more of a "May/December" romance between the older guy and the younger girl.

Anywho, I have an intro that I will post here, and if you are interested, I would like for you to send me (in PM) your first post describing how your character (the manager/owner of the carnival) will react to the young cowgirl at their first meeting.

Angel awoke that morning to the stench of old grease and what smelled like a musty, old barn stall that was in dire need of a good cleaning! It was quiet all around except for the dull roar of a generator that apparently kept the coolers blowing in the mobile bunk house where they all slept. It took the cowgirl a few seconds to remember how she wound up being in the mobile trailer that night. Her back pack had doubled as her pillow which left a painful crick in the side of her neck. She winced as she reached up to try and massage the tender, sore muscles with one hand, her eyes still adjusting to the dark surroundings. Yawning rather noisily, she heard the woman who had slept across the isle from her whisper sharply.

"Shhh! Go back to sleep before ya wake the whole damn bunch, cowgirl!" She glanced over just as the gruff looking woman rolled over to face the wall, tugging up on a tattered, worn out blanket to cover herself. Within seconds, the woman was snoring fairly loudly, practically drowning out any and all other noises in the trailer!

Laying back down, Angel recalled talking to one of the carnies the night before, asking if he thought they might have a spot for her to join their crew. He told her the best thing to do was to bunk down for the night and then talk to the owner first thing the next morning. Angel not only needed a job, but she needed a place to sleep, a place to call "home" until something better and more permament came along. Growing up on a farm had taught her alot about hard work and she definately wasn't afraid of it. But what she was afraid of, was having to go back home to the place where her alcoholic father beat her on a regular basis and where her life was a daily struggle just trying to survive.

Almost 17, her birthday was a few short weeks away. Angel knew she couldn't wait until she turned 18 to be out on her own. She had packed a few changes of clothes, some peanut butter crackers and an old faded picture of her mother who had died when Angel was only a small girl. With her backpack slung over one shoulder, she headed out to find her own way in the world. Angel was petite, only standing five feet and two inches tall, long blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and a smile that could melt your heart at the first grin. But the cowgirl was also full of grit and spit and she wasn't afraid to do whatever it took to take care of herself. Luck was with her the first night she left home as she found shelter in the lobby of a post office a few towns over. It kept her warm and dry that night as heavy thunderstorms brought torrential rain pouring out from the Oklahoma sky. The next day, she came up on the carnival that was about to wind up a three day show there at Weatherford. "That's my ticket out", she thought. She just had to convince them of that.

Sitting up, Angel quietly slipped out from her bunk and tip toed over to the door. She slowly turned the squeaky knob and looked over just as the old woman mumbled and snorted in her sleep. She was hoping not to disturb her again as she didn't want to make any enemies her first day out. Angel smiled softly as the lady quickly resumed her snoring, hardly missing a beat. Stepping on out of the trailer, Angel closed the door gently behind her. She walked over to the owner's trailer which was about one hundred feet away. It was a much nicer, "fancier" rig than most of the other travel trailers parked in the field. She knocked a couple of times on his door.

I'd be willing to roleplay with you, as long as I'm not required to post that much every time.

Micah Brewster, or as he's known in the carnival business, Magical Mike, is about six and a half feet tall. He's athletic, not overly muscular, with skin that varies from pale to dark Mediterranean. He has shoulder-length, thick, wavy, dark brown hair, usually pulled back into a pony tail, and hazel eyes that shift between blue, green, and gray. His usual outfit is a black tailcoat tuxedo and black bandanna, but when they're travelling, he wears jeans, croc-skin boots, snakeskin belt, western shirt, and stetson. Everything he wears is black except for the solid silver 'hub cap' he uses for a belt buckle.

Hey Razorback

Your interest in co-writing this story with me is greatly appreciated. However, I do prefer to write with someone who will at least give me 2 - 3 paragraphs when he/she posts.

Sorry, but I don't think we would be a good match. Good luck to you with your writing endeavors.

Cami

This request has been filled. :)

To each of you who PM'ed your interest in co-writing this story idea with me, a big thank you. I look forward to further development on this story idea and getting it posted in the open forums threads soon. (taboo, probably).

Thanks again,
Cami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom