Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleader Protection Program(Venomouse Carnage/Razorbackxr)

- It's a late summer night in the dockyard, in the southern part of California, as, a storm beings to form along the wwater, inside an abandoned warehouse, a deal is being made, aa man in a black jacket and jeans stand in the middle of the warehouse with a big black dufflebag in his hand, and, he is soon joined by, a man in a white suit, wwith two men joining him, guns trained on the man with the bag. -

Drug Boss - "Do you have my merchendice ready?"

- the man in the jeans, smirked, and sopke himself -

Man - "Only if you have my cash"

- The man in the suit nodded and snapped his fingers a man with a case came forward and put it on the floor infront of him, little did they know that a few 100 feet away in the middle of a quiet street was a man with a sniper trained on the man in the suit, as he aimed down his sights he found the perfect time, the man with the duffle bag bent down, as he did the man shot, killing the man in white, the shot rang out on the street, getting the attention of 5 young women sitting in the car across the street, as the car sped off they took down the plate's meanwhile in the warehouse a gun battle began, the two men firing at the man in jeans he quickly ducked behind a set of boxex and pulled out a walkie -

"This is officer mac i need backup at the warehouse i repeat i need back up fast!"

- he shouted over the walkie and he stayed huddle behind the boxes as two cars pulled up outside, the officer pulled out his side arm and took a few shots himself clipping one and killing the other, soon after everything had died down, the officer was met at the back of an EMS Van by one of his fellow investigatoers -

Emily - "What hapend in there jim?"

- the woman asked him, as he was getting checked out by a medic -

Jim - "Well, everything was going fine until, someone with something againset this guy decided to have him killed...god i wish we could find who it was now we will never bring the head guy down."

- The woman shook her head and put a hand on his shoulder -

Emily - "We will pick up a new trail i'm sure, you know these guys are not untouchable."

- as, they talked they were approched by a street cop -

Officer - "umm, Agent Mac, i have no idea if this is related but about 20 minutes ago we had a group of females come in wil a plate number claming they saw a man with a gun speed off we figure it was about the time your guy got shot, if you wouldn't mind following me to the station you can question them"

- The Agent smiled and looked at him -

Mac- "Let's go"

- they jumped in the patrol car and took off, soon they were at the police station, and the Agent was taken to the innterigation rooms where all 5 females were being held, the first one was a a 5'0, tall very bust woman, the man sighed and nodded, before walking -

Mac - "Hello, Miss Perez is it, my name is agent Mac, i have been informed to witnessed a man, sppeding away from a crime scene this evening is that correct?

Josefina was making out with one of her team mates when the shot rang out. She jumped, pulling away.
"Que... merda! That was a military sniper rifle!" She looked around, kicking the back of the captain's seat. "Start the car!" As a sedan swerved around the corner and blasted past them, Josefina tracked it, pulling a pen out of the center console to write on her palm. She sat back, shaking slightly. She had never before been near a rifle shot that wasn't planned, and it shocked her a little. "We need to get to the police, por favor," she mewed.

Josefina nodded. Her chest and large breasts still glistened slightly with sweat. "I didn't see the man himself, but the way he was driving... I think he was professional. And I can tell you the gun he used. It was British. L96. AWSM, I think. With a .416-caliber round." She pushed across the slip of paper she had transferred the plate number to.
"I think your forensics people are already running it, but I can't defend myself from a sniper."

Her file was a very fun read. 17 years old, exchange student from Spain. International Concealed Carry License, issued in Lyons, France by Interpol. Fluent in English, Spanish, and German, taking French, active in soccer, gymnastics, mixed martial arts, and, of course, cheerleading.

"I want protection. For my friends, too."

There was a knock on the door, and the chief walked in, setting a harness with a Glock 26 in the holster on the table.
"Gracias," she said, standing and shrugging into it. She checked the gun, then the two spare mags on under the right arm, and sat back down. If anything, it emphasized her breasts even more.
"You're very cute. If we are given protection, I hope you are assigned." She stated it almost matter-of-fact.

- The Chief, chuckled as the F.B.I, agent walked in he sat across from her putting his pack of Kool's on the table before lighting one, he inhaled and blew out the smoke, and leaned forward his face coming into the light, it casting a shadow over his face he sighed and looked at her -

Mac - "Now, Ms.Perez, i have a few questions, 1.Did you see the make of the car, 2.Did you see what this goon locked like and 3. did you know there was anyone in the car next to you?"

- he asked looking at her, up and down, he did notice her bust it was very had not to, he leaned back after asking and waited for her answers. -

Josefina sighed. Cops in this country. "It was a towncar, I think. Graphite gray. I told you I didn't see the man, and I was with my cheerleading squad." Her nose wrinkled at the smoke as she said something in Spanish and stood up, beginning to pace. "I know the door's unlocked, but can I go now?" Now that she was standing, she revealed that under her blouse the micro-mini skirt that showed just a hint of her ass nearly showed her pussy as well. Her boots lifted her up to almost 5' tall, and looked like they would be rather painful impacting an attacker's face.

- Mac, sat back and stood up himself sighing. -

Mac - "Yes you five are free to go, but, i will be sending uniformed officer's with you. i am placing you all under Witness Protection as of right now."

- He said opening the door for her -

"Can we go to Spain?" one of the girls asked him, just before she squealed. Josefina had groped her rather hard. She looked back at him.
"I know what that means."

An hour later, they were finally on their way to the safe house. Josefina sat in the front passenger seat, one hand fondling the grip of her new gun. The old Glock 26 had been replaced by an FN 5-7, which fired much more deadly rounds with a much straighter recoil. Most of the girls looked terrified. The only ones who didn't were Josefina and Katie. Katie was the girl Josefina had been kissing, and the one she had groped to shut up. Even the team captain looked about ready to vomit.

Back
Top Bottom