Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Commune (Monster x darkling_thrush)

Markus started maneuvering them both towards shore. He pulled out briefly just so he could bend her over a log and enter her again. He fucked her from behind while using her hips for balance. It felt so good that he knew they would both cum pretty soon. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around the girl, squeezing her caringly while still pounding her pussy as hard as he could. His head was spinning from the pleasure and excitement of the whole day, he was elated that things turned the way they did.

Dan lifted his head and then his whole body, positioning his cock back toward Daisy's pussy. He took a moment to gaze over her bountiful, curvy body before going inside her. His penis moved deeper into her now that his was the only penis in her. He felt her hips moving against him and tried to find a decent rhythm with her.

Will just nodded wordlessly. After a few moments of snuggling silently he said "Wait...where are the other two again? Maybe we should go find them"

April moaned loudly, clapping a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. "God..." she whimpered. It felt amazing, like nothing she had ever experienced in her life. She could feel a tension building. A delicious tightening of her muscles. She gasped and tilted her head back against him. Her vision was growing blurry, her sens of touch was heightened... and she screamed. Her pussy tightened around Markus' cock, squeezing it as she came her first orgasm. Lights behind her eyes blinded her; fireworks.

Daisy moaned as Dan's cock filled her up. Two were fun, but when it got so nice and deep with just one... mmm. She ran her hands up and down his skin, touching, caressing, sometimes massaging and scratching. "God, your cock feels good," she moaned, arching and writhing in absolute pleasure. She loved nothing in the world so much as... well, love. Physical or otherwise.

Marianne frowned. "Yeah. April's been gone a while..." She stood, suddenly freezing in the night air. She pulled on her jeans and shirt again, waiting for Will before heading off in the direction of two pairs of footprints. Where had they gone? What had happened? Her worry deepened with every step.

Markus screamed with April. He stopped her hand from returning to her mouth. "That's it let it out" he said, encouraging her to come out of her shell. He moaned loudly when her muscles clamped down on his cock making her even tighter. He closed his eyes, still fucking her from behind and screamed again as he came a big load inside her.

William got up and followed Marianne without bothering to get dressed. They walked down the path after Markus and April. Once down at the fishing hole, William turns his head quickly in the direction of the scream. "That way! Either someone is hurt or...oh" he shook his head and ran anyways, just in case someone was in trouble. He tore through the bushes getting cut up badly on the way and eventually came to a beach where he found the two cuddled up on the sand. He hesitated for a second and looked back at Marianne incredulously. "I think our friend opened up". He walked slowly down in their direction and waved to them.

Dan felt the unmistakable sensation of love in his body and sent it in to Daisy with his penis. Maybe not. Maybe he had mistaken lust for love. Or a crush. Whatever it was, there was no mistaking that he felt it and it felt good. Sex was full of good feelings for him tonight and he really hoped it was the same for her. "I feel so...mmm..." he cut himself off, not even knowing what to say. Maybe it was better to just keep enjoying the feeling of her cunt squeezing his cock and milking it dry.

April gasped and shuddered, twitching until she finally collapsed into the sand beside the log. She pulled Markus to her and sniffled, smiling. She was almost crying. "Thank you," she whispered, nuzzling into his neck. She didn't see the pair arrive, and definitely didn't see William's wave.

Marianne was a little more skeptical. "April?" she called, running towards the two. "Are you okay?" April looked up at her friend and wiped her eyes. "Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" Marianne frowned. "Why are you crying? are you sure you're okay?" She tried to grab her friend's hand. "No, Mar, I'm fine. Really. I'm good..." she snuggled up closer to Markus, and finally Marianne backed off. She looked back at Will almost seeing him for the first time since they found this area of the beach. "Shit! Are you okay?" she looked at the scrapes. "Those aren't good..." she pulled off her shirt and proceeded it to teat it to shreds with her teeth to try and cover the cuts.

"Good," Daisy purred, still grinding her hips against his. "Just feel... ahh... good..." she arched and gasped, feeling the approach of her orgasm ticking the edges of her body again. She pulled Dan deeper by lifting one leg. She gasped and moaned and sighed and writhed and purred, letting all the goodness fill her up and wash over her and take over everything.

Markus cuddled April protectively. He felt like every part of his body was firmly holding her and soaking up the positivity. He wiped a tear from her cheek ((Still counts, just had sex)).

William sat down on a log. He did not notice his cuts until Marianne pointed them out, but not he could feel the sting from them. "Hmm ya I'll be fine. 'Tis but a scratch, milady" he said to the tall blonde. Then he frowned and thought "We might need to go into town in the morning and find some kind of antiseptic...But it's fine for now. You don't need to save everyone, just chill. Uh hey April, do you want us to go? I didn't mean to intrude on you guys it just sounded like he was murdering you". His words were well meaning but came out more blunt than expected.

Dan was on the verge of exploding again, so he said to Daisy "hey let's um...cum together? Are you close?"

April snuggled into Markus as close as she could. She didn't want to move, she was comfy. "I'm fine," she mumbled. "He was only murdering part of me." She yawned and nuzzled him again. Marianne raised an eyebrow.

"Only... part... you know, I'm not gonna ask." she turned and shook her head. "Let's go," she gently took Will by the arm, avoiding his cuts. It was in her nature to worry. She was the caretaker. She was the one who was Mother. She didn't know how to chill. She heaved a sigh and headed back to the camp, seeing if Will would follow. April waved one hand lazily. "Bye," she murmured, turning to face Markus and snuggle up to him.

Daisy gasped. "Yeahaaaaahhhh," she replied loudly. She bit Dan's shoulder as she came, hard, clenching down on his cock with her cunt. She screamed into his flesh, bucking madly as her orgasm rocked her entire body, washing over her like waves, sending electricity through each of her veins and arteries. She lost track of where she was, what time it was, all that existed for her was her and Dan and his cock in her tight cumming cunt.

Will stood for a moment watching them curiously. What had just happened? Did he interrupt something, or miss it? Did they make love or were they trying to shave a cat? It was loud enough. He sighed happily, deciding to believe they had made love. He followed Marianne and ran a few feet to catch up to her, pinching her ass when he did. "I think I'm going to love it here. We should go swimming tomorrow!" He said, apparently not noticing his wounds again. They walked all the way back to camp.

Markus stood up and gathered his clothes. "We should head back too, it's getting late. You can sleep in my tent if you want". He took her hand and slowly lead her back the way they came.

Dan yelled when she bit his shoulder but mostly because he was climaxing as well. He exploding so powerfully that tears came to his eyes and his whole body went limp when he was done. His whole body was filled with an emotional cocktail of love, lust and marijuana. He looked up and saw Will and Marianne coming together, but Markus and April were not back yet. He was suddenly concerned and asked "ah man you didn't find them?"

"Ya they're fine. Fantastic even." William answered cryptically. He looked around the campfire at the mess of clothes. "Well I'm going to bed. Anyone is welcome to join me for a cuddle pile" he said looking each of them in the eye warmly. Dan raised an eyebrow but smiled back in return.

Marianne shook her head with a wry smile. "After we get something for those booboos you have," she said, again the motherly, caring woman she had had to be with her girls. She took Will's arm in hers and made a slower path back to camp, avoiding the brambles and branches. Swimming did sound nice, assuming the weather was pleasant. If not, she would probably just stay under cover and watch the others.

April smiled shyly, covering herself with her clothing, pulling the blouse on but carrying the skirt. The shirt almost covered her ass, but stopped just at the round. She nodded. "I'd like that," she said quietly, keeping her eyes down. She didn't want him to see her excited smile.

Daisy frowned when April and Markus were still absent, but relaxed at William's words. It was about time that girl warmed up to somebody with a penis. Otherwise, she would go her whole life being a vaginal vegetarian. Her eyes lit up at Will's suggestion and she looked at Dan. "You up for it?" she asked, grinning widely. She absolutely loved group cuddles. "I'm assuming you will be?" she asked Marianne, who nodded instantly. "How about... naw, she wouldn't," she could now see Markus and April coming back, but knew April was no longer near ready.

Markus saw the group standing around the dying fire. He was still feeling a high from the sex earlier. "Well, we're going to bed. I'll see you all in the morning! Uh the last one up should probably put the fire out..."
With that he took April by the wrist and lead her back to his little tent. He had some blankets and a pillow set up in it, intended for one person, but still dry and warm. He laid down and pulled April beside him to cuddle her for the night. "Night, babe" he mumbled and kissed her.

The others all piled into the biggest tent which incidentally seemed to be the coldest, but with their combined body heat it was no longer a problem. Dan awkwardly and rigidly laid down on an outside edge, not really sure where to go or how these things went. William curled into a ball right in the middle, ontop of someone and under someone else. It made no difference to him. He fell asleep with a big smile. Dan ended up closest to Marianne and tentatively reached his hand out for hers.

===============================

At the first glimpse of light, Dan was bolt upright as he had been trained to be in the military. He decided not to wake up the others and quietly got outside in nothing but a pair of shorts. He cleaned up the campsite and got chopping wood while waiting for the others to wake up. He had a few drops of sweat highlighting his muscles as he swung the hatchet at the stump.

April had woken before Markus, lying watching the sun shine through the material of the tent. She had always been a light sleeper, and her sleep had not been very many hours. It wasn't that she wasn't comfortable, or was nervous- on the contrary, she felt safe and warm and comfy, moreso than she had in years. Still, lying awake beside someone seep in rest wasn't her idea of a good time, so she pulled her skirt on and tucked in her blouse and exited the tent. She froze for a moment when she saw Dan. "Um. Morning," she said, dropping her gaze. She sat down on the log by the firepit and put her hands in her lap, looking down at the embers of the night before.

Daisy had ended up on one side of William, and drowsily reached to stroke his cock, feeling for morning wood. Marianne was still passed out, so she decided to leave her be.

Dan jumped when April spoke, as he had not noticed her presence. He nodded politely and simply said "hey." He wondered why she acted resentful to him, but decided to move on and keep doing what he was doing. He started on the daunting task of clearing a path to the ocean, but it would take days or even weeks.

William started to wake up to the feeling of a hand on his genitals. "It's not going to suck itself..." he mumbled in a daze. Looking over at Daisy he thought about everything he knew about her now. The many similarities. It made him happy.

Markus slowly woke up and looked around. No April? Maybe it was all some bizarre dream. How did he end up in a tent? Whatever, too tired.
He promptly fell back asleep.

April opened her mouth to speak, found herself at a loss, and closed her mouth again, feeling something like a fish. She blushed and dropped her gaze. She was now Fish Girl. She looked back up. "Can... I help?" she asked, surprised at her own voice. It worked! Hallelujah, she wasn't a mute!

Daisy giggled quietly and scooted down under the blankets until she was eye to eye with William's one-eyed monster. She licked her lips, and then the head. Then she took his cock in her mouth and sucked, feeling the coolness of him on her tongue. How did they stay so cool? It was amazing! And why did cocks taste so perfect? She sucked a little more enthusiastically, caressing the base with her hands.

Marianne made a sound like a sleeping bear and rolled over.

Dan was also surprised at April's voice. He was going to hand her the hatchet but decided against it considering her slight frame. "Yeah sure...I'm chopping branches out of the way and moving them to the side. You could move them for me. Just keep a bit of distance since I can't see you back there".

William moaned and rocked his hips back and forth against Daisy's touch. It felt so good that he had to wonder just how much practice she had. Well, there would always be time for me. He closed his eyes, totally absorbed in sensation.

Marcus got up grogilly and fished through his bag. He came out of the tent with a pipe and sat beside the dead fire pit, deciding to wake and bake before helping out.
After a few minutes he wondered over to the trail being formed by Dan and April. "Hey guys. Want some? I'll take over for a while" he said and traded Dan the hatchet for the pipe after giving April a kiss.

April leaned against Marcus, immediately relieved and relaxed. She smiled, a natural and true smile that met her eyes and was not forced and scared. "I'll stay and help," she said eagerly. She felt safe with him. The other girls seemed to have settled into the place quite well, and she... well, she still wasn't quite ready to throw herself into the fray of everyone yet. But she liked Marcus. He was safe.

Marianne heard the moaning and opened her eyes blearily. She blinked a few times and shook her head. She crawled up to Will and kissed him. "Morning," she said, rising. It was too early for her yet. She opened the door of the tent and stumbled out, yawning, to sit by the dead fire pit and try to stay awake. It was way too early for her.

Daisy moaned with a mouthful of cock, enjoying all the sensations and tastes. She took more and more with each suck, until she was deepthroating him. The head slid past where her gag reflex used to be, and back, then back in, and out again. She barely paused for breath.

Marcus and April worked together for a while, exchanging glances, giggles and blushes, like children passing notes in school. They were making slow progress, but it didn't matter. The journey was more important than the destination anyways and as long as they enjoyed the current moment...what else mattered? Marcus paused once in a while to kiss or touch her gently on the side before going back to work.

Dan wondered back to the fire pit and found Marianne sitting there. He took a big puff before offering it to her. "How did you sleep last night" he asked, taking a seat next to her. His mind was a blur from everything had happened to him. He could hear noises coming from the tent and knew what must be taking place in there. He loved Daisy. Or did he? He came to this place knowing damn well that people swapped freely here, but it was hard to swallow. He liked Marianne too. He remembered how good the oral was and sighed, realizing he had no right to be jealous of Daisy cheating. If you can call it that..? He looked down, silently, ashamed of his insecurities and problems. He was a jittery mess.
Dan looked up into Marianne's eyes. After a moment of internal struggle he blurted out "You look" and fell silent again. "...really nice" he quietly finished.

William expressed his pleasure by proclaiming something about greek goddesses of lust singing in french, and something about doves with feathers of moonlight. He stopped himself, upon seeing the look from Daisy and remained silent for a moment before moaning a very ordinary - possibly forcefully so - but very pleased moan.

April would nuzzle Marcus every so often when they paused, but worked now with a renewed vigor. When she felt like this, she felt she could do anything. Shaking the hair out of her eyes, she made about moving the chopped branches out to where they wouldn't be in the way. It was no easy task, and it wasn't long before she had broken a sweat. Her loose, flowing clothing clung to her body. It didn't help that she was not used to hard labor.

Marianne accepted the pipe. "I slept well," she said around a cloud of smoke. "What about you?" At his compliment, she smiled softly. "Thanks." She could tell that he wasn't all there. Judging by the sounds coming from the tent behind them, she could guess why. The blonde reached out and rubbed Dan's back gently. "Hey, are you okay?" she moved a little closer. She had always been a very nurturing person, and when someone seemed distressed it just flipped a switch inside her that made her need to make everything better.

Daisy shook her head. "You're silly," she said with a wide smile, crawling up William's body. Her hands caressed every bit of his skin, until she was astride him. Her pussy rubbed up and down his cock, teasing the head at her entrance. "You don't want me, do you?" she taunted with a great big grin.

In a rare moment of clarity, Dan realized that Marianne seemed to care about him. It was like love, or at the very least affection, transcended the normal boundaries of monogamy. Maybe it was time for him to grow up and try living it.
Dan nodded. "Ya, I'll be fine"
He hesitated for a moment and then roughly pulled Marianne close and kissed her. The question was: did he make himself numb to his feelings or was he healing? He laughed and stood up. "I think I'm going to go see if the need an extra hand...or something" and he walked over to the tent.

Marcus hacked at the branches until his muscles were quite tired. He suggested they take a break and lead April by the hand back to the fire pit. He sat down in front of Marianne on the ground so they could sit in a circle/triangle. He took the pipe and took a puff before offering it to April. "So I've barely gotten to know you. Either of you. But you seem to be pretty rad so far. Have you uh...been intimate with each other? S-sorry if that seems blunt..."

Meanwhile in the tent, Will growls and says "come here you sublime slut" before pushing her hips down onto his length. He grins manically and fucks her like mad. Just then a new head appears.
"Don't s'pose I could join in?" Dan asked
"What's mine is yours, my buddy. Daisy, is that ok?"

Marianne was too startled to react. Before she had even really registered what was happening, Dan was already leaving for the tent. She shook her head and laughed. She waved at Marcus and April as they approached, and grinned broadly. It was so nice to see April warming up to a man. It had taken the poor girl so long to even be able to look at one without flinching. All three of them had had a hard ime with that, especially Daisy. Daisy had just wanted to love everyone, with everyone, and with April too afraid of men to even be in the same room with them, it made things difficult.

April waved back, and sat beside Marcus, leaning against his side with a blissful smile. She was surprised and proud of herself, that she could make such an improvement out of seemingly nowhere. She rested her head on her lover's shoulder and took the pipe. She inhaled, listening to him speak, then passed the pipe to Marianne. She started coughing out of nervousness at his question, and looked at her friend. Marianne didn't seem fazed in the least.

"We have," the blonde woman said with a warm smile, passing the pipe back to Marcus. "All three of us, actually, but, from Daisy I'm sure that's no surprise." April looked at the ground and suddenly giggled. "Of course my first intimate encounter was with a woman. There's no way I would have let any man touch me until..." she giggled again.

Daisy was busy riding Will's cock when Dan entered. She grinned over at him. "Well, you can't join in wearing all that, can you?" She reached for him, still bouncing hard up and down on William's length, moaning every so often. After pulling Dan's shorts down, she wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled him closer, taking him into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom