Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidal butterfly

Planetoid
I'm so bored and I need a good rp to keep me distracted.

rules!
1. you must be semi-lit at least
2. I play straight, bi and girl on girl rps
3 NO CHAT SPEAKING what so ever
4 send me a pm if you want to rp
5 I only rp one on one in the forums, and pm. No messenger
6 I am always open to ideas. if you want to show me a plot or have a slight idea I would love to know
7 like the plot idea i am open more parings than I have listed
8 I will NOT play any anime or manga OOC.

instant cravings

***A pet that can transform into a person, and their owner somehow takes advantage of this ability. *(they can know or find out about it.)

Plots

1. 'Your Twins?'
ok so Adrina and Isabelle are twins. They look alike, do the same things, and anything else that you can think of. Since they had grown up together, people mistaking them for another they developed a game that they always played. They would meet somebody and only one of them would hang out with the person at that time. But during that time the person would see one of the twins personalities, then the other next time they saw the girl(s). Since they didn't know that the girls where twins, they would usually think that something is wrong with them, of they where just imagining things.

One day Adrina and Isabelle take it to the next level. Something that they have never done before, share someone special to them, but making them think that the girls are one person.

2. 'Sibling Rivalry'
Two siblings have always fought for there parents love their whole lives. but one day when the siblings are coming up with there newest scheme to outdo one another they come across there parents having a huge fight. the siblings don't know what to do but the next thing that they know they are split up and there parents are going through a nasty divorce. a few years later they both find out by the parent they are residing with that one parent was a witch and the other a hunter. 

the parents train their child in the field that they think is right. the hunter parent teaches their child how to hunt and the witch teaches their child to learn witchcraft. Years later, the siblings are in their early twenties to their middle twenties. They are finally seeing one another, but they have no idea that they are one another enemy's. 

+ this can be rpd as sister x sister or brother x sister. they can be twins or one can be older than the other +

3. 'Switching roles.' = a step siblings rp 

Marie is the top dog in her school, a total class A bitch. No one can stand up to her and no one want's to get in her way. she always had a nac for picking on the shyer more nerdy students. and one was her favorite. He always annoyed her, she didn't know why. So Marie always found a way to get at him. having it be some of the football jocks kicking the shit out of him to having him thrown in to the dumpster. 

She was the queen bee at her school and was always popular and rich. But soon her little life takes a turn and her widowed mother marries his father. with them becoming step siblings he finally thinks its time to put Marie in her place, hes no longer Mr. shy. and soon hes going to make Marie regret what she did to him 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom