Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

Ron, was a bit dismayed at her leaving. He was used to having young women swoon arond him, but she was sassy, and confident, and it made him want her all the more. Knowing he had just been out manuevered, he decided to play a game with her. He got his bag and pulled out some body wash and a towel. The bus was equipped with a shower, so the band could freshen up before a show. He went in the bathroom and started the water and looked back over his shoulder and could see he was in plain view of her. Already shirtless, he stripped off his shoes socks and jeans. The guys didn't even notice, they were used to seeing each other, but he could see he had her attention, as he stripped off his underwear and paused to smile at her before dissapearing into the shower and closing the curtain. Seeing she was preoccupied, Dave said "hey! and you going to discard or not?" then looked oover his shoulder to see the open bathroom door. He whispered to Gabby, "you know you want to! Go for it! Your not fooling us."

Gabby couldn't help but watch him like a person who was starving looking in the window of a sweet shop. She sighed and then bit her lip. He was teasing her. He was a cat to her mouse, he tried to get her to get out of her hole. She shook her head a bit trying to clear the fog, but soon his pants were down around the older man's ankles. The game totally forgotten about when he ditched his underwear. His body was perfect.

Dave, bless him, snapped her out of her reverie. "No. It would be unprofessional." She said and blushed. Gabby spread her hand out and blushed harder. She shifted a bit and then put two cards face down and bit her lip. "Two cards please." She said softly and thought. Would going in and helping Ron be such a bad thing? YES! Came the automatic reply. Why buy the cow when you could get the milk for free? Easy girl. She looked down and took her hand and looked over it returning to the game. She tried to keep her mind off of his bare back and ass. God he was delicious. She could eat him...NO DON'T GO THERE!

When she didn't appear in the bathroom, Ron smiled to himself. "this is going to be tougher than I thought" he said to himself. He fifnshed his shower, the door still open, and shut off the water. He opened the curtain and grabbed the towel and all the while facing her he dried himself, then slowly dressed. Still omitting his shirt. He pretended not to notice her stares, and hung up his towel and walked to the sofa and plopped down in it, saying nothing.

Fifteen minutes later they were pulling into New Orleans.

She tried hard not to look up, but every so often when the game would reach a spot in which the player was thinking, she couldn't help but look at him. God that chest. She would love to kiss every square inch of his flesh. She wold love nothing more than to grind herself against his hips and find both of their pleasure. She went back to the game. She would make him pursue her. Besides what was better than to find friendship in a man and then slowly be romanced by them. She wasn't a common girl that would just jump into the sack and go all 'cowgirl'. Her momma taught her better than that.

When they finally got to Orleans, she moved to the window and looked out. She was like a child. She had never been to New Orleans but she always wanted to go. She looked around smiling. She was sitting backward on the couch, her ass sticking out as she rested her head on her arms and smiled.

As ron moved to the front of the coach he put his hand on her bare ass cheek under her short skirt and moved her out of the way. He was carefull not to show any emotions in doing it, but he was prettty sure it would have an effect. He walked on by with out paying any further attention to her. Ron turned and faced down the aisle ofthe coach. "Rehersal is in 20 minutes. so be ready." Having showered earlier, he only had to put on his shirt. He put it on and opened his pants in the middle of the bus in plain view of her to tuck it in. "If she wants to be just one of the boys then so be it, he thought to himself". The bus stopped in front of the arena, and it was time to run the gauntlet again.

She barely was paying attention. Before running out of her changing room, she had changed into a tight short jean skirt and a cute flannel shirt that was rolled up to her arms and done in a knot below her breasts. She looked at him as he touched her. She mumbled a sorry and wiggled out of the way and watched as the old architecture and some new pass by. When the most of it had passed, she rolled her leg under her and sat. She looked at him. She smiled as he tucked in his shirt.

"Alright." She said in response to his rehearsal. She got up and once again ran to her changing room. She put on some perfume, not enough to drench her in, just enough to make her smell appealing. She fluffed her hair in the back and put on her stetson. Pulling on her cowboy boots that were sexy cowgirl, she walked out and then did a twirl for Ron's approval. "What do you think?" She said. her midriff was in full view. Her stomach was taught, but had beautiful curve. She was getting used to it. Gabby actually liked it, she didn't sweat as much on stage.

He walked up and pulled her skirt down her hips an inch. "There thats better." he said "lets go we have a rehersal and a show to do. The band got off the coach and dashed into the arena. The went directly to the stage, and got hooked up for sound. As soon as they were ready, they rehersed Gabby's opening song. When they were finished, their manager came up and said "That's title cut material" and she needs to be on the cover."

A few minutes later the crowd filed in and they waited in the wings. "Are you nervous?" Ron asked Gabby. "don't be! you were great in rehearsal." The lights went up and they took the stage. All eyes were on Gabby.

She smiled as she looked at her skirt. "So what, your saying my stomach must always be in complete view?" She laughed and shook her head. Practicing with the band was always fun. She did the changes they asked, and she looked at the manager.

When they were waiting in the wings she looked at Ron. She shrugged. "I am not nervous, but I don't want to sound cocky. I just, I love being spotlight. In front of everyone. I feel at home there." She smiled and looked at him. She bit her lip and began to sway a bit. She loved being around the music, and the band, and Ron. She was just so thankful.

He smiled at her comment about her stomach. "It's sexy as hell" he said. "you might as well take advantage of it." later as they waited in the wings and her hips started to sway , he put his hands on them and pressed up against her back. When the lights came up he cave he a pat on her ass and sent her out on stage. to the cheers of everyone, he and the guys follwed a second or two later.

The spotlight homes in on Gabby isolating her and putting the band in shadow. The band starts out the music, and her voice rings out clear and pure. The audience is silent, they are in a trance. Ron and Dave come in with Tenor and bass harmony as the music continues. It ends softly with just Abby acapella.

The crowd whistles and cheers when she finishes the song and the lights come up. They then move right into her other song and she picks up her guitar and Ron steps forward to take the lead.

Gabby shut her eyes silently psyching herself up. She was ready by the time the lights went up. She smiled and looked at the crowd when the lead in to the song started. She shut her eyes and smiled getting the beat in her head.

She moved out on stage and began to sing the upbeat song. She moved across the stage and moved her hand out touching people in the upbeat part, but when it slowed down to the acapella, she moved back into her spot in the light and looked out at the crowd. When she was finished, she looked back to Ron and winked.

After the song was done, she moved to get her guitar to sing with them. She moved forward on one song her hat dipped low casting her face in shadow, making her look sinister. She began to dance with her back to him moving her body back and forth up and down on him for a while and roamed across the stage to flirt a bit with Dave.

The crowd whistled and cheered at her dance. Ron was clearly enjoying it, right to the point she flirted with Dave. He slipped back into the shadows, his face red with anger, not wanting anyone to notice.. He was pretty sure it was all an act, but Damn. He tried not to react, but it made him angry. Ron was all business the rest of the performance and after. The happy face he had had up till then was replaced with long terse stares. That night after the show, he brooded and spoke to noone. He walked silently to his motorhome and went straight to bed. He left the light on for Gabby, as she was still staying in his extra room, but didn't mention her performance or wait up for her.

She didn't notice his face in an angry rage. She was just playing and horsing around. After the show, she didn't return immediatley to the motorhome. She was invited to a party. Gabby laughed and after a while, she came into the motorhome. She was drunk. Gabby sat in the living room and began to eat a bag of bignets. Gabby was humming a new song to herself as she ate the bignets. She figured that Ron was mad by the time they got to the party and he wasn't there. She looked at his room. Fine! Let him be angry! If she couldn't just be fun and flirty on stage, that was his problem. After all, she didn't want to be the good girl on stage, and apparently Ron didn't want her to be that way either.

Finishing her last bignet, she tossed it into the garbage and went to bed. She took off all her clothes and just collapsed onto the bed falling instantly into a sleep. But that party had been fun.

Ron woke up early the next day, and was making coffee when he heard Gabby wake up. Figuring she was in her usual fluffy pjs, he opened her door and walked in to find her laying naked and still a bit drunk on the bed. "Perfect!" he said. 'You push me away, and then flirt with guys. Then you get drunk and naked when I'm not there! You can pack up your shit and move in with one of them!" he slammed the door and left her alone in the RV. He went down the street to a restaraunt to breakfast. He saw Dave and shot him a glance that said "Stay the fuck out of my way" .

Later Dave saw her and said. I don't know whats up for sure, but I think you better stay away from me. I haven't seen Ron like that in years, and I don't want to."

She sighed and heard him shouting. God it hurt her head. She got up and pulled on some pants that were low cut and a shirt that was basically just a bra. She brushed out her hair. Pulling on her sunglasses, and his stetson, she walked out of the motohome. She stumbled into a liquor store and bought some Tylenol. She went for a shop by herself. Great. Her career was turning her into a Yoko Ono. She bought some cute things. She wasn't sure if she was still welcome on the motorhome, so she packed her things, just in the event he really kicked her out.

Later, at a small diner, she was eating lunch. Well, more like picking at her lunch. She looked and covered her eyes. "Damn it Dave I know. He screamed at me this morning as if I am not allowed to get naked on the motorhome." She sighed and then ran a hand through her hair and looked away not at Dave and bit her lip. "It is not like I am exclusive with anyone or anything." She felt so sick. Tears rolled down Gabby's face. She hated to cry in front of anyone. With her hands, she covered her face leaning over her meal.

Dave tracked down his best friend in the diner, still nursing his fifth cup of coffee. He sat down at the table across from Ron. "I got to tell you buddy, Ive known you a long time, but I don't think I've ever seen you be such an ass! You have that pretty little girl sitting over at the coffeeshop down the street in tears, and if you don't get up from this table, walk your sorry ass over there, and make things right, I'll kick your ass for you. Got that?" Ronon looked stunned, but hed seen Dave like this before, and he was usually right. "Ok so i was a bit OCD about it" He got up, paid his bill and shuffled down to the coffee shop and sat down across from Gabby. "I'm not very good at apologies, he said, but I am really sorry. Will you forgive me and come back?" He sat there looking kind of dazed. " Do you have any idea how bad I want you? I dont just mean in bed either. Your inside my head."

"I can get naked or drunk whenever I want!" She shouted at him tears rolling down her face. She had never felt this hurt and angry all at the same time. Several of the coffee shop patrons were looking at her from over their coffee. "I am a big fucking girl! I don't need a man to give me permission to sleep naked." She shut her eyes and paid for her bill and stood up. She held her head as she grabbed her purse and turned back at him and frowned.

"And no! I will not break up the band just because I have tits and a vagina. I am leaving!" She said she was still crying. But she stormed determinedly back to the motor home and whimpered quietly to herself. Great, Gabby, just great. You went and finished your career by being the emotional brat. She sat in the floor of her room and whimpered.

"Well you really fucked up this time!" Ron said to himself as he headed back to the motorhome expecting to find it empty. He opened the door and walked in. He was starting to clean up the coffee he'd left when he heard sobs from Gabby's room. he walked over to the door and knocked softly. "I know I'm an asshole, but I try not to be. I'm going to miss you horribly if you go. I can't take back what I did, but I sure wish I could." He sat down on the floor blocking her escape, and waited for her to answer him, honestly afraid of what she would say or do. He felt more naked at that moment than the day she saw him in the shower.

"I will, I will stay. But you must realize, we are not an item, you have not made your wants clear. Just because I won't fuck you, do not take it out on me. I won't fuck anyone. I am a simple woman and I am not a whore." She stood up and then wiped her face angrily. "I just dress like one." SHe sat on the bed and tried to regain some dignity. She ran her hands through her hair.

Gabby shook her head. "And just so you know I didn't do anything except drink and eat my weight in bignets. The mere thought that I would even..." She covered her face and looked at him.

Ron looked weary at her words. He haden't tried this hard to win a woman over since his first love. She seemed to be unimpressed with him, but she was thoroughly under his skin. He got up from the floor and said. "ok I get it. But understand something, I never thought of you as a whore. That's just unfair. If I thought that I wouldn't give a Goddam what you thought. The thing with the clothes is business. I told you that. Tell you what from here on out dress how you like, but if it effects your popularity, and your paycheck, don't come crying to me. Another thing, you seemed to enjoy the cuddling and the fun before, but you cant have it both ways. I've been a bachelor a long time. I let you someplace no woman has been in almost 20 years. I can see it didn't mean anything to you so fine. Your a member of the band, and a good one, but here on out you'll earn your own keep, take your lumps just like the rest of us."

She smiled and got up and moved to him. She could tell that they had reached a normal state in their relationship. She moved up and behind him and wrapped her arms around him from behind and shut her eyes. He finally saw her as an equal. She didn't feel like she was up on a pedastal with him. "Thank you, that is all I wanted." She whispered and kissed his cheek and moved back to her seat and sat down and looked at him. She needed him to admit to her that he wanted to go out with her, if he did that, then she would go out with him gladly, but she wouldn't assume anything.

Gabby looked at Rons back adn nodded. "Lumps are what makes the smooth that much sweeter." She whispered and looked at him and then nodded.

Ron turned around and looked at her. "Well he said, that may be all you want, but its not enough for me. I love your music, I love your voice, I love the quirky way you dress, and the way you have looked at me since we met. I love the way you looked naked and sleepy in bed. I can't stand the thought of you with someone else. I want you, every single part of you all the time, every minute, all to myself. I haven't ever felt this way before. I love you Gabby. No one else. Are you ok with that? I hope so cause your stuck with me!" He scooped her up off the sofa into his strong arms, and kissed her long and deep.

Gabby looked at him. She bit her lip and a blush formed over her face. She canted her head and then bit her lip and swallowed a bit. She opened her mouth to respond but he kissed her. She rolled her eyes back and melted into the kiss and his strong arms. She returned the kiss gently. Wrapping her own arms around him, she held him tighter and blushed finally breaking the kiss. Her thoughts were going around and around a mile a minute, and she couldn't seem to get them to be quiet.

"Ron, are you asking me what I think you are?" Her ears were on fire. She couldn't look at him. She was to aware at the perfect fit that was her body and his. She kept her arms looped around his neck and looked back into his handsome face. Sure he was significantly older than she was, but she honestly didn't give a damn. She moved one hand through his hair and smiled.

"Do i need to sign a contract in blood my sweet little temptress? I love you to death! If I didn't think you'd say no and run away, Id take you to see a JP and get married tonight. What in the world did you think I was saying?" He laughed but was relieved to have her finally understand how he felt. He carried her into the master sweet and layed her on the bed and then stripped off his clothes and went in the trailer's shower. He normally didn't use it but this was worth making an exception. He started the water and when he saw her eyes get big he said, "For god sakes take your clothes off and get in here!"

She laughed at his comment. Shaking her head, she regained composure of herself. With a wicked blush, she looked at him. "Let's just take it nice and slow." Whispering a bit as she tried to will the blush to go away. Being carried, she looked at him as she was laid in his bed. She stretched out engulfed in the scent of him. She however immediately watched him as he began to take off his clothes. She covered her cheeks a bit as he went to the shower. "Don't you think that this is a little fast?" She whispered and blushed. Gabby so wanted to take off her clothes and jump into the shower with him. She only allowed herself the shoes. She watched him.

He reached out and took her hand, and pulled her into the water fully dressed. Holding her in his arms. "I'm in love with you. But then you must hear that a thousand times a day. How can I take it slow when my heart is running away with me? "he said. He waited to see how she would respond. He was beginning to wonder whether this girl could be won or not

Back
Top Bottom