Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

"I guess I will make due." She laughed a bit and then moved back to sit back down when he went to dress. She was playing her guitar a bit.

"Wait. A stetson?!" She stood up and walked behind him. It was black. Was she to be the evil cowboy of this group? She sighed and pressed the headband to her nose and inhaled. It smelt like his sweat. She had to stop herself, she was getting way too fangirly. Getting up, moving it on her head. Moving to her guitar, she held it close and ran out with him. She saw the limo and bit her lip. This was just too good to be true. Moving to the limo, she slid in beside him and smiled.

"Thanks for the stetson, I always wanted one." She smiled and took it off and ran her thumb along the band that was braided black leather complete with a feather. She sighed and put it back on and grinned.

They rolled up to the stage door. Ron had been busy the whole trip on his cell phone making arrangements. They got out and ran for the door amid camera flashes. " The Poparazzi are at it again" He said as he closed the stage door. They went right to the stage and the sound man came to hook her up and fit her for a headset and guitar transmitter. He clipped both to the back of her jeans and plugged in her guitar. Ron walked over and said. Concentrate on rythym and harmony parts. Leave the lead to Dave. He pointed to the band's lead guitar.

"Hey Dave", he said. "This is Gabby the song writer guitarist I told you about". "Good to meet you" Dave said. then he spoke to Ron. " It will be good to have some tail up here for a change, the fans will love it" "Watch it!" Ron said in stern voice. Dave shook his head and backed off.

She sighed and picked at her guitar as she watched scenes zoom past. She didn't want to touch anything for fear of breaking it. Gabby, after all, had no money with which to pay back anything broken. When she got out of the car, she pulled her stetson low and ran for the stage door. She didn't want Ron to have any fires to put out once the pictures went online. From there she felt like she was rushed into a whirlwind.

Gabby remained perfectly still as everything was attached to her. The transmitter and the headset pulled her jeans low, showing off some nice pelvic bones. Gabby could only nod nervously at Ron. But then she looked at Dave. She raised an eyebrow and blushed a bit. "Hey Dave, last I checked, I don't have a tail." She blushed and then looked at Ron. She nodded. "I will follow your cue.."

Ron looked at her outfit and how her jeans were riding. She was scrumptious. He walked over to her and said "don't take offense at what I'm going to do. Its all about show biz." He grabbed her jeans at the knees and tugged them down another inch. "There!" he said "Damn your hot!"

The band began their 4 hour practice seesion and it went flawlessy. when it ended the sound man removed her wiring and without wasting a minute she was whisked off by Ron to his limo. "we have appointments, he said. They climbed into the waiting limo in a nother hail of flashes, and were off. Ron couldnt keep his eyes off the waistband of her jeans which now stopped just above the top of her mons. the pulled into the celebrity entrance of a fine clotier, and took a private elevator to a suite when she was to try on her new costume.

When they arrived on the eighth floor they were greeted by a small army of women whose job it would be to dress Gabby for her concert debue. Ron took the woman in charge and commented how muh he liked the tightness of the teeshirt she was wearing and he braless look, as well as the low slung jeans. Other than that dressing Gabby was up to her.

Gabby looked at him and gasped as he moved forward and pulled her jeans down. She looked down. The area below her navel was exposed. She looked up at Dave and put a hand over her crotch to make sure that they went no longer. She ran a thumb over the soft skin and blushed. "I don't look fat?" She whispered and looked at him. She looked down at herself and blushed. Shrugging, she began to play her guitar. She noticed how the rounded end of the guitar rubbed sensually against her bared skin.

Gabby was sure she was in heaven. She smiled as she harmonized with Ron. Their voices were perfect together if she did say so herself. But it was cut in her opinion too short. Gabby shut her eyes keeping her eyes down. When she sat down in the car, she was rubbing at her exposed navel. As she stroked, she noticed how muscled she really was. She looked around at the clothes. It has been too long since she had last shopped. She looked at him and grinned.

Her hair was given a few highlights. It was given soft sexy curls. She was shown how to apply make up. Then they were allowed to shop. She soon went to were Ron was sitting, she was wearing some jeans that laced up the front. Her shirt, if you could call it that, was a jean vest. That too laced up the front. She looked at him and blushed. "What do you think?" She was wearing her stetson and looked at him. "The girls thought that I would look better as the bad girl to your good guy persona."

Ron's cock stirred in his jeans. "Damn!" was all he could say and grin split his face ear to ear. "Gabby your hot as hell" he finally managed. "Turn around for me Gabby, he said. He called the lead designer over and whispered to her. Gabby was whisked away and 10 minutes later was back. The waist band of her jeans hd been altered it was an inch and a half lower in back and fit skin tight. "Turn around" he said to her. "Alright ! she's ready. Ron wrapped an arm around Gabby's nearly naked midriff and and let her back to the Limo.

Now for the finishing touch he said. they went straight to the Martin facilities. they went in and net with the company's lead designer. "We need the best guitar you build for a player that size, and we need it in pink,and we needit for a performance in an hour. "Yes sir" he said and took some measurements from Gabby, and ad her sign a large piece of paper.

They sat and ate fruit and cheese the compny prvided while they waited. 30 minutes later she had her guitar just as Ron had ordered it. Pink, with Gabby and her signature emblazoned on it in black. "We're going to market these" the designer said. "Young women will go GAGA for them." Ron whisked her quickly back to the stage, they had barely 25 ninutes till they went on stage.

When Gabby was pulled into the back, the girls looked at her vest and unlaced her so the only laces that were laced were the one over her breasts. But the vest was pulled a bit tighter and her breasts were pushed together in a clevage that would be seen. She sighed as she walked back out in the new jeans. She looked down as her midriff and her lower stomach was shown off. She put a hand to her stomach and blushed looking at Ron. She turned around and blushed. "Ron, the women think I should get my navel pierced. What do you think?" She whispered to him and bit her lip.

She had barely time to blink when she was brought to the Martin facilities. She saw all the great guitars. She went along with what was asked of her. She signed the paper and sat. Gabby looked at her cowboy boots that had a bit of heel on them. Honestly, she was getting more nervous as time went on. She would go up on stage barely dressed and be singing her music. She sighed and calmed herself. She ate the cheese and fruit she was offered and sat back.

Gabby gasped. She took the guitar. Her hands traveled it and she smiled softly. It was so beautiful. She ran her french manicured nails over the strings and felt an instant connection. She looked up and smiled and nodded her thanks.

As she sat backstage with Ron, she was fine tuning her guitar. She looked at Ron and bit her lip. "I think, I am in love with this guitar. It not only covers my midriff, it makes me feel confident." She purred and smiled softly.

he stage manager called them to there positions and the stage lights came up The band starte their opening song and when thay had finished Ron asked the audience for quiet. The auditorium went absolutely still. He turned to Gabby and itroduced her, and she found her pink guitar and bare midriff up on the jumbo Tron behind them. The camera focused on the tight fabric over her ass and the hint of her ass crack that just showed above it. The crowd, especially the guys went nuts. They were interupted as the band began playing Gabby's song.

Her heart was racing. She went with him and then played along. Not thinking about how nervous she was, she continued to play. No, she would play her best. And she did. She sang beautiful harmony. She smiled when the song was done. She looked at Ron. She was about to blush when he announced her, but she would not allow herself. She pushed her guitar behind her back and did a turn and struck a sexy pose. Her ass was cocked and her breasts were on display. She blew a wicked kiss and tilted her hat and then looked at Ron and winked again.

Gabby smiled as they started playing her song and she played harmony. She smiled and looked at him and grinned softly. She began to sway and do a sexy dance as she continued to sing along, the music moving her. She threw her head back and sang still.

As they left the stage that night, Gabby was besieged by a small army of VIP guests wanting to get her autograph. She was obviously an overnight sensation. Dave walked up and hugged her and said. "You were awsome up there. Your voice, your guitar, and yiur tail!". Ron finally scooped her up and the ran for the limo which took them back to Ron's RV. He let them in and without hesitation pulled her into a kiss. I think you ought to sell you truck, he said grinning. DamN! just look at you.

Ron wanted to strip off his clothes right there in front of her, but resisted. "We are leaving for memphis in the morning." I need to get some sleep he said, deliberately trying to cool himself down. "You are coming with us I hope". He said.

She smiled and saw the people wanting her autograph. She laughed and signed whatever they wanted, if they had the sharpie. She would have to keep Sharpies on her person. She laughed and giggled. "Thanks Dave." She smiled at him. She squealed as Ron picked her up and ran them to the limo. A gasp was stifled on his lips as he pulled her into a kiss. She thought it was maybe a little inappropriate, but damn it felt so good. With a gentle push, she stepped back and blushed looking down.

"Yea, I will come with you." She rubbed her arm and then looked at her truck. "Ron, I don't think I can sell my truck. It is all I have. I mean-" She wanted to say, what if you grow bored with me. She sighed and then ran a hand across her forehead. She took off his stetson and handed it back to him and smiled. "I am sorry, I am just tired. Thanks again Ron." She kissed his cheek and walked ot her room and sat on the bed rubbing her forehead. It all happened so quickly.

Ron knocked on her door. When she opened it he handed her the stetson. "It's part of your costume. Keep it," he said. When she trid to close her door, he stopped her with his foot. "one more thing.. this isnt a charity gig. He handed her a check for $12000.00. "That's your cut for tonight. You can afford a new truck." He smiled at her removed his foot from the door and walked back to his bedroom.

In the morning, the caterers brought breakfast again, and after they had eaten the roadies cam to pack up the RV. "Where's the keys to your truck?" he asked. One of the roadies will drive it for you. your riding on the tour buss with me and the band."

She got up from the bed. She was tired, and didn't want to be kissed by Ron again. She sighed and took the stetson and sighed and ran her hand along the brim and nodded. "Thanks for it Ron." She sighed and when she tried to close the door, she saw he still held it open with his foot. Gabby took the check and flipped it over. She almost dropped it. Shit! That was a lot of money. Trying to clear a clog in her throat she tried clearing it. She bit her lip and nodded her thanks. She couldnt speak. Moving to her bag, she opened her wallet and put the money in it.

After changing into her pajama pants and halter top, she fell into a deep sleep. She was woken up when the caterer came. Getting up, she yawned and stumbled into the kitchen after pulling on her fleece. Moving, she made her plate of eggs and fruit. She was eating sleepily. But she looked up at the roadie that would be driving her car. "Is there any musical organization I can donate my car to? Like the needy or something?" She got up and got her keys and came back pulling the truck keys off and handed it to the man.

The roady looked puzzled, but knew she was a star. "Maam, if thats what you want we can take care of that. You want us to pack the stuff thats in it?" the roady asked. Ron had gotten dressed and was eating breakfast and making new arrangements with his cell phone. "Come on, we got to get on the bus. Bringyour guitar we usely Jam while were traveling." Ron said.

Gabby bit her lip and held the keys. She blushed and then nodded. "I bought that truck with my first gig paycheck. I have risen to where I can easily buy two of those. Maybe, if I give it to a girl who is trying to break into the music business, it will bring her as much good luck as it has me." She smiled and then kissed the rodies cheek. "Thank you for helping." She gave him a good tip. SHe looked at Ron and nodded. "Yea let me change first."

She soon came out with some tight leggings that clung to her legs. She wore some boots. She wore a long shirt that fell down around her shoulders. She was wearing a halter under it. She took her guitar and walked out to were Ron and the band was. She sat down and looked at them.

The tour bus rolled up to pick them up. Its sides were painted with full color portraits of the band members playing and there alongside Ron was Gabby, newly added bare midriff and pink guitar and all, bigger than life. "What do you think?" Ron ask as the scanned the murals before boarding. "how does it feel to be a celebrity?" They got up into the coach and all sat in the lounge area and started to Jam to pass the seven hour journey to Memphis..

She looked up. Gabby couldn't help but notice how she looked a little fat in the picture. She looked at Ron but just could only nod. When they got into the coach, she pulled her guitar close and then frowned looking at Ron. "Ron, doesn't it seem very sudden that all of a sudden I am a star. I mean, am I the only one noticing how quickly this is happening?" She looked around at the group on the bus. She needed assurance she wasn't going crazy.

"Your earning it. You wrote some dynamite songs, You play a mean guitar, and damn you look good doing it. We've been doing it for quite a while but with four guys up on stage we have plenty for the cowgirls, but nothing for their men. With you up there, all that has changed. The best part is your good enough to be there, not just a piece of tail as Dave tried to make you, even he is a believer. Don't doubt yourself, you have what it takes, your earning your keep."

Ron gave her a friendly kiss. "We have some great marketers, and that really helps. That's something you didn't have up to now, but your making their job easy." The coach took off down the highway to new Orleans, the next stop on the tour. Ron grabbed the back of her jeans and pulled her down next to him on the sofa. "besides", he said "you are great company".

She looked at him and chuckled softly. Feeling a lot better, she leaned back and opened a spiral bound notebook that had several different beginnings of songs. Some of them were finished, several were unfinished. She turned to the last written on page and opened it. She smiled and began to play an upbeat bubbly song. She smiled and looked at him.

"Thanks Ron, for everything." She nodded and began to sing the newest song. It was a song about enjoying the simpler things in life. Enjoying all life had to give and not sweating the small things.

Ron picked up his guitar and launched a riff to go along with it and soon Dave was in on the act. The bass player used an old acoustic bass and the drummer had to drum the table, but it still sounded awesome. By the second verse, Ron was looking over her shoulder at the words and singing harmony to her lead. When they finished, they all sat back and smiled. "Were going to open with that in New Orleans", Ron said. "Gabby your going to move up front for that song. Its your lead."
The other guys thought it was a great idea too. "that ought to pull in the guys we have been unable to reach." Dave commented. Ron whispered in her ear. "its not really about sex he said, its about sales, but everyone whose spent any time in this business knows sex sells. Why do you think my shirt ends up in the audience every performance? Dont let it offend you."

She smiled and soon sank into her harmony. She blushed feeling the heat of Ron, and his tone right next to her ear. She could hear it better, making it easier to harmonize. She smiled adn looked at him winking.

"Maybe I should throw my shirt out into the audience." She looked at him and winked. She then sighed and sat back as she played the gentle melody to it and bit her lip blushing. "I just wish I would have written something a little bit sexier. To help you guys out." She smiled and looked at them and blushed. For the first time, she realized she was honestly the only girl here, but she had never felt more at home amidst them. She smiled.

"Listen honey" Dave said, speaking the thoughts of every man in the room, "If your standing up there singing it, it will be sexy" Dave then said to Ron, "just for this song she should put down the guitar and just sing, and let the two of us back her up. " Ron thought about the image and immediately agreed. "You have a dynamite voice, why don't you just sing your melody on this one well put in two harmony parts behind you, and cover the guitar. " he said in agreement with Dave.
Ron set his guitar down and slipped his arm around her bare shoulders.

She smiled and then smiled and crossed her legs and began to pick a slow sexy melody that sounded suspiciously like an old Dolly Parton love song. She leaned her head against his shoulder and shut her eyes. She picked along without thinking humming the song. She looked at Dave and grinned softly. She winked a bit and continued to play thinking about New Orleans. She was going to buy several bags of bignets. Ohh! It had been forever since she had one. And a mint juliep.

They rode quietly that way for several hours. The boys went up to the table and started a game of poker leaving the pair lounging in the back of the bus. As she finnished the song, he took her guitar and set it aside. Ron leaned way back in the couch and stretched out his legs. she was snuggled up against him and under his arm which lay along her back so that his hand rested on the curve of her ass. He gently rubbed her and toyed with skin just above the top of her very low cut jeans. His fingers slipped just under the edge exploring playfully.

She smiled when the guitar was taken from her hands. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Gabby sighed and then laid against him for a while. When he dipped his hand down under her pants, she blushed and stood up. She chuckled and moved to the table and sat down with the guys and looked at their game of poker. "Hey, deal me in next hand will you?" She smiled and waited. Gabby cast a glance back at Ron and blushed. She hated the way he turned her on. It was like she was thinking with her libido.

When the next hand came around, she began to play along with them.

Back
Top Bottom