Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its Good to be Seen ( Wolvenrogue and Loneiysong)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
(This rp is open to females who would enjoy a romantic but sexy role play with a dominant, but gentlemanly male character who is older than your character by 20 years. He is however healthy fit and very virile. I do not care whether your character is submissive or not, but if you are looking for a male to submit to you, please find another story. Any questions send me a pm before replying) Now on the opening post :).

Ron is a guitar player considerable skill and traveled from place to place picking up a gig at the local bar to make ends meet. I lived in a Large 40 ft motor home, and moved from one music festival to the next enjoying the company of his fellow musicians and Jamming into the wee hours in his free time. At a wiry 5'9, 170 lbs, with a well muscled frame, he was in excellent health, and at his last medical exam, he was told he had the body of a man 20 years younger than his 48 years. The only real signs of his true age were the gray in his full beard and small gray patches at his temples. He usually wore a trim tee shirt and Levi's completed with black cowboy boots and a stetson. He had been out jamming until 3am the night before, and headed to the showers to wash away the sleep, he was pleased to find the showers vacant . There would be plenty of hot water.

The men's shower room was not designed to accommodate modesty, and the showers opened onto a “changing/drying room which had no door to separate it from the main part of the bathroom. The bathroom door had no privacy shield, and bore a sign which read “PLEASE KEEP THIS DOOR CLOSED AT ALL TIMES”. When the door was opened, it was easy to see all the way into the changing room, and in fact the showers from outside the bathroom.

Ron went in, closed the door, entered the change area, and proceeded to strip. He got into the shower, and began to suds up. While he was showering, a strong gust of wind blew open the door. Ron had his hair covered in shampoo and did not notice. When he had rinsed his hair he noticed the open door and also a women in her early thirties standing outside the door watching him shower. The look on her face was made it clear that she had been watching for a while and just how she felt about what she had seen. He smiled at the humor of the situation, walked to the door, giving her a close-up full frontal view in the process before closing the door. A few minutes later , now dry and dressed, he left the bathroom to find.....

RE: Its Good to be Seen (MxF open Wolvenrogue and ????)

Gabriella looked around the small festival camp. She was a little no name of music, but she was quickly climbing her way to the top. Although, her life had been far from easy. She looked to be in her early thirties, but she was mid 20s. She sighed as she was looking around for a place to shower. She was so tired. She slept on the hard truck bed of her truck. She was walking around the festival's early morning. She was wearing fleece pajama pants, a cotton cardigan sweater, with a quilted jacket over that. Gabby was so cold. A hot shower would be so good right about now. She was a curvacious 5'5. Black hair was pulled up into a bun under her hood of her jacket which covered her cold ears. Vans tennis shoes made no sound at all as she continued to walk.

She moved inside and opened the door. She gasped and saw a man. Ron. His name was Ron. God, he was so hot. He was the thing that several singers wrote about. She almost dropped the bag of a fresh change of clothes, towel, and toiletries. She tried to not drool. A very hot man. But he was naked. He was a great player. Lord, was he.

Then he saw her looking at her.

A blush covered her cheeks. Wide eyes watched as he walked toward the door. That hot body was close enough to touch. She could run her fingers along him if she wanted. Then he shut the door. Biting her lip, she moved a hand to her pocket. She pulled out a business card with her personal cell phone on it and pulled out a piece of gum. Chewing on it furiously, she stuck it to the door once it was pliable enough to pull off, but also stick to the door. Running to her truck, she got in the truck bed. Good thing the truck windows were tinted. She began to dress in some jeans and a flannel. She brushed her black hair out and did her make up in the mirror inside the truck bed.

Once presentable, she grabbed her old classic acoustic guitar. She had drawn in sharpie all over it. She sat on the tailgate of the truck and began to pick some chords and watched everyone pass by with blue eyes.

Ron opened the door and stepped out, but when He went to close it again he found the business card stuck to the doorknob. Seeing her picture on the card, he peeled the gum from it and tucked it in his pocket smiling. Her blush had been priceless. Obviously she was interested, not repulsed and the card was proof. He walked down the long line of trailers toward his trailer, and saw her sitting on the tailgate, practicing licks. He walked over and tipped his hat holding up the card. "You know that is the men's shower, dont you?" he said with a smile.

Gabby looked up and saw him coming slowly closer to her. She wondered if her blush could get any bigger. Suddenly, she felt very disgusted with herself. Why couldn't she be some kind of flirty seductress? It came so easily to other girls. She looked up again and he was closer. She continued to play her guitar a little bit. The soft clear cords calming her down.

"Um, no. I was just looking for a place to shower and it seemed that everyone else was asleep. I had no idea." She swallowed and bit her lip. Again, the mention of the shower brought on the blush and she raised a hand to her neck and swallowed. "I didn't know anyone was in there. Especially naked." She slapped her hand on her forehead mentally. God. What did she expect happened in showers!? She bit her lip and looked at him. She needed to change the subject, and quickly.

"Your Ron. I love your music. My mom and I used to track where you were going to be and when you got close to home we would go and watch you. You're one of the reasons I got into music." She said and continued to play her guitar.

Ron sat and listened for a while and leaned up against the truck. He hadn't worn a shirt seeing it was a hot night, just his jeans, hat , and boots. The jeans rode low on his hipsshowing off his washboard stomach and well muscled chest. "those licks your playin would go lots smoother with the correct right hand position," he said. "let me show you" he hopped up on the tailgate and scooted over next to her. He wrapped his strong arms around her, and with is right hand manipulated her hand until the position was right. "Try it now", he said staying where he was. He could feel the heat of her body in the cool night air and smell her perfume. Remembering she wanted a shower, he thought to himself, "she smells better dirty than most people do clean."
He watched her play and coached her until she got the idea. "You wanted to get a shower. You want me to watch the door soyou can use the men's shower? We always have more hot watre than the women since they spend so much time on their hair."

Gabby almost squealed with joy when the man hopped up beside her to coach her on guitar. She was mostly self taught. She watched youtubes, rented books, everything she could think of. Her heart raced as he moved his arms around her. She leaned back. God, he smelt so good. She let her hand be manipulated as he showed her how to do it right. On his mark, she played. It did sound better. She looked at him and grinned. She smelt of Jasmine and clean dirt. She sighed and looked down.

"Wow, thank you Ron. I am Gabby by the way. I know my card says Gabriella, but my friends just call me Gabby." She knew she was rambling. She hated when she did that. She canted her head a bit and then looked in the direction of the shower. She looked back at him and smiled wider. "I would veyr much appreciate that." She smiled and then grabbed her clothes for sleeping and her toiletrie bag and jumped down.

Ron picked up Gabby's Guitar, and walked Gabby back to the men's shower house and went in to besure it was empty. This late ate night he was not surprised to find it completely vacant. He opened the door and let her in.. The coast is clear, he said, its all yours. I'll wait out here and be sure no one walks in on you. He settled downon a bench out side the door, and started to play her guitar. It wasn't half bad, he thought, but could use some adjustments. While she showered he spent some time adjustng things so it would play better.. and fooled around, making some very nice music, while he waited.

Gabby smiled and watched him pick up her guitar. She bit her lip and walked with him. She waited outside as he looked around inside. God, her guitar was so lucky to be held by him. Walking in, she kissed his cheek as he held the door open for her. "Thank you." Gabby said as she ran inside the shower and tried her best to make sure that the door was secure and that no mishaps like before would happen. When she was satisfied, she pulled off her clothes and turned on the water. She gasped as she stepped under the water.

Gabby didn't take long to shower. She quickly shaved her legs and shampooed her hair. Saving the best for last, she lathered up her body and sighed leaning under the water. It felt nice to bathe in running water again. She shut her eyes. She couldn't help but cast a glance every now and then to the door. She was very nervous. Hey, she was a karma girl what could she say. Finally, she rinsed her body off. She was glad that she was clean and she got to meet her idol, but she needed rest. She dried her body off totally and felt increasingly tired.

Pulling on some Uggs, pajama pants, and a halter top, she brushed out her hair. She pulled her hair into a braid and collected her toiletrie bag and pulled on her jacket. Walking to the door, she moved and looked at her guitar and him. "You make such beautiful music. I hope I can become half as good as you are one day." She smiled and canted her head looking at him.

Ron stood up from the bench. "Its a nice guitar, he said, but I hope you dont mind that I made some adjustments. I think you will find it plays better now. Where are you staying," he asked as he walked with her. He found the young woman very appealing. She seemed, smart , and vivacious, and wanted to learn, not like the typical " groupy " he was accustomed to. She hadn't said where she was staying, but when she led him back to the pickup truck, he asked her again. "Where are you staying?"

"Thank you so much." She took the guitar gently from his hands and slung it to her back using the strap. She smiled and then continued to walk. Oh great, he asked where she was staying. She hated seeing the look of pity when she told people she basically lived in the truck bed so she could eat. She was an artist. And one sad but true fact that you could not convince Gabby of otherwise, artist had to starve in one point of their career to make their art great. Well, she didn't necessarily starve, and that was due to the fact that she slept in the bed of her truck. She seemed to be caught up in her own thoughts and when they got to her truck again, she blushed and bit her lip. Ron would find out sooner or later where she lived anyway.

With a quiet sigh to herself and a good deal of steeling her courage, she pulled down the truck tail gate and motioned to where a small mattress was laid out on her truck bed, complete with a sleeping bag. "Keep all my money to put it towards my cellphone and a decent meal a day. My agent says I am going to make it big one day." She climbed up to her truck and lifted her hand and turned on a small tap light that illuminated the camper shell. Inside all around were sheets of music. She smiled and looked down at Ron as she crouched on her truck bedk.

"Thank's for helping me out Ron, and I am sorry again I walked in on you." She looked down and blushed violently once more.

Ron looked at the cramped quarters she lived in and saw an oportunity. She was a very attractive young woman, and company on the road was hard to come by. "How would you like a break from crouching?" he asked. I'm here for the next two weeks. I have an empty bedroom in my RV. I just use it for storage. Your welcome to stay there. Besides, It will be nice to have the company when I take a break or at meals. Life on the road isnt what it scracked up to be. Its really pretty lonely, actually. I have plenty of room What do you think? Oh and the guitar lessons are free." He smiled at her and tipped his stetson seductively. He rather hoped that the chance meeting between musicians might be become something more given some time.

She chuckled and then canted her head. Her momma had always warned her about charming men that wore stetsons. She crossed her arms and wrinkled her nose a bit. "Hey, I honestly don't think that I need that many guitar lessons." She chuckled softly. Taking her guitar again, she jumped out of the truck bed. Grabbing a small bag, she locked her truck up and shook her head. "I think I am pretty good. You just haven't heard me play any of my ballads. I have been told they are very good." She smiled and walked with him. A real bed, in an RV, THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BELONG TO ONE OF HER IDOLS?! She was so in heaven.

She continued to walk. Seeing this as an opportunity, she pulled her bag over her shoulder and moved her guitar to her front and began to play a bit of one of her newest ballads. She smiled and looked at him. It was just a bunch of folk legends. But her song and melody was sweet.

"That's very nice, and you are talented, but its an unfortunate fact that in our business, you have to sell your talent so you can eat. I think I might be able to help you there. Thant is unless your fond of starving." He opened the door to the spacious 40 footer and helped her up the steps and inside. It was modern, air conditioned, and had all the comforts of home including a private bathroom, big screen TV, and of course a kitchen and best of all real beds with sheets and pillows.

He showed her to her bedroom, then said, "once your comfortable and settled in bring your guitar out to the living room and I'll show you what I meant." He went back out to the livingroom and took his guitar and started to play.

"Great. I can use all the help I can get there." She sighed and then walked into the trailor. She looked around and smiled. With a soft gasp, she moved to one of the vents where air conditioning was on. Spreading her arms she groaned. "Ohh, you are an angel." She smiled and then looked around. She followed him as he showed her her room. Tears filled her eyes. She reached out and hugged him. With a nod, she walked into her room and put her bag on her bed and collapsed on it. A real mattress. Rolling over, she put her nose to the blanket and inhaled. Fresh! Ohh, she was in heaven.

After a while, she came out with her guitar. She was bare foot and her jacket was off. She was just in her pajama shorts and a halter. She sat down and looked at him and smiled.

Ron motioned for her to sit down on the couch oposite him so they were facing each other. He picked up his guitar and played through her ballad as though he had played it all his life, even though he heard it only once 30 minutes ago. He added several licks to it that added flair and style." What do you think?" he asked smiling. It was a rhetorical question, and he didnt wait for an answer, but instead, he continued, adding a chorus and a couple turnarounds. He paused.

"Its a nice song", he finally said, "You mind if I record it? Of course you will be listed in the credits as composer, and you will receive a royalty of 40 cents for every copy sold." You never Know, it might sell anywhere from 50,000 to 500,000 copies in its life time. He sat back and smiled, and waited for her to do the math. He watch her face as it grew pale with the realization that the potential pay out was $20,000.00 to $200,000.00. "This is your lucky day ... young lady. You have any others? I want to hear them."

She sat down and then crossed her legs. She smiled and when he was playing her song, she began to play along. But stopped to listen to him several times. She loved what he did to her song. Gabby was in awe. She couldn't believe it. He took her simple song and turned it into something that would become an instant classic. Gabby just watched Ron as he played her song and added to it.

"No, go ahead. It is better for that song to have you sing it anyway than waste away in a notebook." She smiled. It was enough for Ron to be singing her song. But the added money didn't bother her too much. She would somehow find a way to live with it. She then frowned at him as he commented. Leaning back, she looked at him and bit her lip. "You do like my song, I mean, it isn't because you feel sorry or anything like that right?" She asked. She was afraid of the answer. Not sure she wanted to know truly.

"Of course I like your song, otherwise I wouldn't have ask if you had more. There is one other catch." he said. "You are going to have to play with me on stage and for the recording. I know I didn't mention it before, but it is kind of essential? Do you think you can learn the rest of my repertoir?" He took off his hat and set it on the sofa beside him and just gazed innto her eyes. He liked those eyes. He also liked her creamy white shouldrs which he could see so well in the halter top.

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Ron was asking her to play on stage with him. She threw her head back and laughed adn clapped her hands to her mouth and blushed. When she gained control of herself, she looked at him. "I cut my teeth on the guitar strumming through your songs. My favorite though, has to be this one though." She began to play it and sing it to him. She modified it for her range though. His soulful baritones turned into yearning sopranos.

It was about a lost love and the courage that was lacking and the woulda, shoulda, coulda in life. Gabby smiled and finished it and nodded. "I love your music Ron. I have always loved your music." SHe smiled and leaned back and continued to play the melody of a faster paced song and looked at him.

"Alright then, he said, rehearsal for tomorrows show is in about 5 hours. We both better get some sleep. He got up set his guitar in the chair and kissed her on the forhead. Set the alarm for 7:00. We have the stage starting at 8 am. Breakfast will be here at 7:30. after rehearsal we will need to get you a stage costume, and have it ready for our 7:00 pm show.

Ron walked down the hall to the mastersuite and left her sitting on the sofa. Before he closed his door, he turned and said, don't stay up too late, stage time costs $1000 per hour we cant afford to be late.

Gabby smiled and looked up as she got her head kissed. She leaned back and nodded. She put it all in her memory. Gabby listened to him go to bed. When she thought he was well in his room, she threw her hands up in a victory dance, but was immediately stopped when he made a comment about the time costing. She nodded. "Thanks again, Ron." She stood up and put her guitar on the seat and went to bed. She stretched out on top of the bedding and just let the air conditioner blow over her.

Gabby woke up early. She dressed in simple jeans and a white shirt. She walked out to the sitting room and began to do her warm ups. She had brushed her hair so it was a pony tail and looked down at her fingers.

Ron was up at seven as he had agreed, and forgetting for the moment that he had a house guest wandered out to the kitchen in just his underwear. They were low cut briefs and fit him skin tight leaving very little to the imagination. He busied him self making coffe, and didn't seem to notice Gabby's presence. There was a knock at the door and he wnet to the closet off the living room to grab a robe, and saw Gabby sitting there. He was grateful for his dark skin, as he was emabarassed at the state of his dress. Pulling the robe on, he answered the door. It was the caterer delivering breakfast. He came in and laid out a feast. Bacon, eggs, toast, breakfast steaks, hash browns, orange juice and a fruit plate then left.

"Come on in and eat." he said looking Gabby's direction.

Gabby looked up when he entered and quickly looked down. She moved her back to him as much as she could. Invisible thoughts, she reminded herself. She stopped playing the guitar. Not wanting him to think that she was a terrible person to share living quarters with. When she heard the knock at the door, she got up to answer it but saw him blush and shook it off. Raising her hand she tried to make a joke out of it.

"Please, I have seen you in less." She blushed harder and then went to the kitchen and made herself a plate. Mostly consisting of eggs and fruit. She sat down and began to eat her meal and drank her juice keeping her head down. She ate quickly, she wasn't sure why, but she did anyway. "Thank you for letting me have some of the breakfast Ron."

He reached over and raised her chin with a finger. "There was plenty, and this time my little show was my fault. I forgot you were here. I was focused on the performance. I get very deep into it the morning before." He made himself a big plate, and made sure to offer Gabby seconds, and then sat down to eat in the robe. He poured a cup of coffee. "Whant some he asked.

He couldnt help noticing how great she looked in a plain white tee shirt. He studied her and then realized why. She wasn't wearing a bra. He perfect breasts were covered but accentuated by the tight fitting tee shirt. She reall looked hot in his estimation.

"Cant. If you want me keeping time with you tonight, I can't drink that stuff. Makes all my songs twice as fast." SHe smiled and looked at him. She sat back and then poked at her plate when it was done. She got her fill of food. Finishing her juice, she got up and cleaned her dish and put it away. She looekd at him and raised an eyebrow.

"So, is there anything special I will need to do before we go and get started on the long day ahead?" She smiled and watched him. She had caught him staring at her breast, she didn't mind, in the music world, sex wasn't nearly as taboo as it was in any other career.

'Nope your fine for now. But this afternoon, we have a couple things to take care of. First you will need the costume I was talking about and second, I'll hva my Luthier come by and measure for a custom guitar. Yours is fine for practice, but we have a contract with Martin, Its all we use. You won't mind having a top of the line instrument, I hope." He quickly finished his breakfast and went to his room to dres, He emerged a minute later inhis signature levis, Black tee shirt, and white stetson. He was carrying a second stetson and dropped it on her head. The limo will be outside, grab your guitar and lets go.

Back
Top Bottom