Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Loving (F/M, Dom or Sub, PM or Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
To begin with, these are my turn offs.

-Vore
-Scat
-Piss play
-Mutilation
-Extreme pain play
-Necrophilia
-Gore
-Body modification
-Fisting of any kind

Other than that, I’m pretty open to anything else. : ) My only requirements are that the roleplay be over pm or thread, and that you can post a minimum of a paragraph, 4+ sentences with decent grammar. I'm not perfect with grammar but I do honestly try. I sometimes slip up though. If I have to guess what you are spelling I am going to ask you to step it up. Even if you don’t have word, if you think you are spelling it wrong, google can help. So please…don’t spell chloroform, colorform.

Now for those I haven’t scared away…

Hi! I’m Blondie. I’m not new to role playing but I am rather new to the site. I’ve looked over quite a few different request forums posted by the guys and I’ve noticed that most of them were looking for quick smut role plays so I’ve decided to split my thread into two main sections: Quickies and Long Term (Romance). The difference between the two is that the quickies are there for the smut. Although there may be a basic plot to keep the roleplay going it’s mainly for the sex. We are also going to have to come up with the basic plot for the roleplay. I like to keep quickies individualized. The long term roleplays have a lot more plot to them and may have a lot of sex or very little depending on what we agree upon. : ) I’m open to either a quicky or a long term and I play dominant or sub!

Quicky

Basic Pairings and Ideas/Themes:

-Mother/Son, Daughter/Father, Sister/Brother (Any of the incestuous roleplays I’m cool with. I’m even willing to do two sisters with one brother/dad or a mom and sister with a brother/dad. This could also be a sister and her friend with the brother/dad)
-Rape and Abduction (Serial rapist or just a one time thing. He may know her or it can be random. I’m also up for doing reverse rape. Female raping male for the little subbies out there ;] )
-Coworkers or Boss and Employee(s)
-Master/Slave (slave trade, sex servant, servant in love with master, etc.)
-Tentacles/Girl or Woman (Any plot with tentacles. Your character could have turned into a strange octopus with 8 tentacles and a dick if you like, demon character, anthro, etc.)
-Neighbors with Benefits
-Friends with Benefits
-Unsatisfied husband or wife cheating on their spouse
-Stripper-Prostitute/Client
-Anything mind control is cool
-Anime: Naruto
(Like one of the characters in the anime series Naruto? I’m willing to play any of the characters for you. Unfortunately I don’t watch much anime so Naruto is the only show I can do if you want to keep the characters. If you just like how they look then I can look up how they generally act and swing it.)

Long Term (Romance) [This section will be updated frequently with ideas as I come up with them.]

~Charmers
The basic idea to this plot is that, some people have the ability to persuade others to do almost anything they want and your character has the ability to do that along with my main character. I was thinking it would start out with your character collecting a harem of girls for himself to do whatever he liked with. So it would start out with a lot of sex. After awhile though, some of them start disappearing when he sends them out on small errands. Eventually my character reveals herself to him and he finds out that he isn’t the only one with this amazing ability. That there is actually a very small underground society that watches over the main cities and makes sure that ‘charmers’ as they are called, do use their powers too much or too selfishly.
Your character also finds out upon meeting my character, that charmers are instinctually attracted to one another and that their abilities to not work on other charmers. It is a built in reaction and protection system that comes with the ability to charm to pass on the genes that permits the ability. Once she reveals herself, it’s up to your character to decide to remain on his own or to join her and help ‘control’ the other charmers. I was also thinking that she could possibly almost get raped by another charmer because of the attraction that pulls them together. It takes a lot of training to ignore the pull. She’s had the training because she was raised in the underground society but many other charmers were not trained and if they constantly indulge in their selfish pleasures, they won’t have much control over powerful pulls like that.

~You’re Mine
This is strictly a father daughter roleplay. For years, your character the dad, has remained alone to raise his daughter after the mother left following the birth of my character. 17 years later, dad finally decides that he has to get out into the dating world because his unnatural attraction to his daughter is starting to frighten him. So he figures that dating other woman will help ease the longing he has for female company. What he doesn’t know though, is that his daughter has been having the same taboo desires for her father that her father has been having for her. When she realizes that he is going to be going on dates with other woman, she’ll do anything to keep him, even if that means having to reveal her dirty little secret. My character dresses up and follows her father out on dates and whenever she has the chance, she makes a comment to scare away the girl. (I get to be creative and creepy! YAY!)
For example: I’m so glad that you can accept (Lets say your character’s name is Ken) Ken. She was such a nice girl before the gender change and I know that he’ll be just as amazing as a man now. He’ll make sure to take very good care of you, I know it.
Eventually my character will end up telling her dad but I’d like to drag it out, maybe the last woman before the revealing of the secret hangs on a lot longer than my character liked and ignores the comments that she comes up with under cover.

~It’s Not Just About The Love (M/M/F)
This was inspired by the movie Savages. The guy MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY TWO GUYS. I’m not asking for the two guys to have sex or to be naked in the same room at the same time if that really makes you uncomfortable. I’m asking that you play two guys who share one girl.
The two guy characters have always been tight, brothers or friends since middle school or high school. They started a business together that have made them extremely wealthy men and since they have always shared everything, it never stopped at woman. Neither of them really take ‘love’ seriously so whenever they get tired of one girl, they easily replace her with another. My character has studied your characters and manages to become one of the replacements. She isn’t looking to keep their attention on her forever though. She is looking to become tied up in their business. So she digs for dirt while she is their fuck toy and manages to get very important information that they have been hiding. In return for not spilling it to the press, she remains their ‘fuck toy’ and they have to take care of her. After that, maybe because they are around her so much they both start falling for her. Unfortunately for them, it takes her a little longer for her to fall for them because she’s so busy trying to make sure that they aren’t just going to toss her aside.
This could also be a mind fuck/heart breaker roleplay if you like. The guys could make the girls they bring in fall for them and once they know that the woman have fallen in love with them, they ditch the girls and laugh about it. My character could be different though. She would know ahead of time that they do this and become extremely jaded to their attacks. They would slowly fall for her not realizing that she’s sort of acting. Who knows what could happen after that though

~Finding a Friend for the End of the World
This was also inspired by a movie, Finding a Friend for the End of the World. A meteor that has been predicted to be the same size as the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, is currently hurdling towards the Earth. Everyone has been told that there is only 3 weeks left before the meteor hits earth and wipes out almost every living thing on it. So what happens in those three weeks? That’s up to us. Our characters could have been long time friends or just become friends because of the event. They could become assassins and decide to hunt people down for money or they could go and do the things they always dreamed about doing. This plot is pretty much open ended. Up until the end, anyways.
OF course, the end doesn’t have to be the end. One of our characters could have a connection to a higher up government official and they could be chosen to be taken to an underground shelter where they plan to wait a year before coming back up to the surface and starting society all over again. It could turn into a post apocalyptic roleplay. Who knows what knew life has mutated while people were gone or what/who has survived.

PM me if anything sounds interesting ;)

I'll play pretty much any of them. I know all of the basic females (Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Tsunade, Temari, Anko, Kurenai, Shizune), I know all of the Akatsuki even though there is only the one female (We could pretend that Deidara is female if you like) and I know of the other villain characters that they fight even if I don't know there names (Karin, Haku we could pretend is a girl, the sound village girl who's name I don't know from the chunin exams, the pink haired flute girl from Sasuke's recovery arch, the main female girl from the snow movie, etc). My favorite females characters to play would have to be Hinata, Anko or Tsunade . Like I said though, I'm willing to play any of them.

Angkor or Tsunase could be good. Do you prefer any males or wish for it to be before or after the timeskip?

Auto correct got me again. It changes things strangely at times, such as correcting panda as Lancaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom