Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So thirsty! Maybe milk can help >:3 (FxF NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get started.

I'm looking for FxF rp's, so come on ladies I don't bite... unless your into that sort of thing. My biggest kink has to be breastplay, and that's what I'm really looking for. FxF rp's that are plenty smutty, maybe give it a nice frame, short or long term, that have two very busty girls with plenty of squeezing, rubbing, groping, and sucking. I'm willing to play in almost any setting or even fandoms (I can only do so much if I don't know them) if the girls are nice and curvy. I can play romance, but I am a tad rusty, just like I can play non con but I gotta say my preference is good ol' lust.

812950364d9715c3fbdeccef57cba67a.jpg

The technical mumbo jumbo
  • FxF, guys that are willing to play girls can also send me a message, but stick to the fairer gender in rps'
  • PM's or IM's. I only really use MSN though. MSN's the easiest way to get ahold of me
  • I can play both dominant and submissive, although I don't like sticking to one role and one role only from rp to rp... if you can play either or I'll love you all the more.

The kinks I need.
  • Large breasts, I'll play realistically big but what i really want is extremely busty.
  • Lots and lots of breastplay in most all it's forms.
  • Lactation, suckling, all of that fun stuff
  • At least a parahraph per response, that's the bare minimum, IM's I'm cool with shorter responses, but if it's a sentence, half of it is spelled wrong, and you give me nothing to reply to, I'm not going to be happy.

Things I want
  • Monstergirls
  • Costumes
  • Breast Expansion
  • Corsets
  • Uniforms, tight clothing in general

I mentioned monster girls, so here's what I'll play
  • Slime/goo (Duh?)
  • Succubus/demon
  • Aliens
  • I'm blanking here so if you have any ideas just ask I do like the girl parts to my monster girl, so nothing to extreme.
  • Realistic settings are ok too, as long as the girls are extra busty
    -boss
    -maid
    -teacher
Do not request these
Hetero
Futa
Extreme gore and blood play
Bathroom play
Bestiality
Furry
Death
Incest
Loli
Bimbo (I don't like the airhead that comes attached... also natural squishiness please!)

send me a PM if your interested, and bumping here's also nice. Give me some information as to what your looking for, take note of all the things that I do and do not want. Obviously I couldn't cover everything, so plots and ideas are always welcome, if i didn't mention it ask. The more details you give the more favorable I'll look upon you. Tell me your favorite type of cookie in the PM so I know you read this through. If I say no, then kindly move on your way this is my first thing here so I don't want trouble.

Ah, alas, if only you were into guys (and I wasn't full on RPs), I am totally into exactly all of this stuff...oh well. A bump for good luck. :)

Hey, I'd love to give a succubus roleplay a try, if you're still looking. :)
Any particular plot in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom