Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh. What are you doing /here/? (Nobody x Mrow)

The captain grunted slightly as the rest of her clothes fell to the floor and she lay back on the bed, drinking in the sight of her body helpless before him. He'd expected the little whore to have a well-used body, even at her young age, but if he hadn't known better he'd suspect her of being a virgin. He didn't bother saying anything or making any crude jokes; the little episode with her teeth told him that she still thought this was some sort of game, that she could find a way out. Laughing about it now would only encourage that, and the bitch needed to learn she only had one purpose now; fucking.

Still, he couldn't have asked for a better looking toy. With a faint smile he stepped forward to the bed, his cock bobbing gently in the air as he moved. If she wanted to look away, he didn't really care. It wasn't her face he was interested in anymore. Wordlessly he seized her legs, forcing them apart even further as he dragged her towards the edge of the bed. The tip of his stiff prick, still wetly coated with her drool, began to slide against her lips, the silky skin brushing against her clit with every stroke. A kinder man might have kept going until she was wet, hope to give he some pleasure in her horrible situation.

Saul was not a kind man. Within a few minutes he pulled back slightly, his wet cock pressing up against the entrance to her tight cunt. "This is your life now, whore," he snarled before suddenly slamming his hips forward, the thick meat driven hard into her cunt. There was no pause, no chance for her to become used to it before he began to move, roughly fucking the girl beneath him as his hands fell to her breasts, squeezing and mauling the tender tits.

Part of Jade actually felt a little triumphant at the fact that Saul was looking at her like that. And another part made her feel disgusted. But at least, after all of this, she'd still have a body to be desired. Right? Or maybe Saul would make her so sick of this by the end that she'd just want to be left alone. The lack of remarks from Saul was a mixed signal though. Not that Jade was anyone to tell. She hardly knew Saul, so really her little analyzing methods of the situation were pretty wasted. She had basically nothing to go off of. Perhaps they were more to keep her mind occupied and not focused on the fact that this man was about to take her virginity.

When he pulled her forward she looked back to him. There was some kind of resignation in her eyes. She knew what was going to happen, whether she liked it or not. It was just dealing with it that would be the problem. But when Saul leaned forward and pressed the tip of his cock against her clit... Well that actually felt fucking good. If only he could keep... And almost as if he could read her mind, he stopped short of her becoming really aroused by it. Her hips had even been pressing into the action a little. Part of her knew that it would be better for her in the long run.

Jade let out a little whine when the man pulled back, there was no longer any pleasuring pressure against her clit. Instead he snarled some words to her before he pushed forward. And the pain that came was one of the worst in her life. Maybe if she had some time to get adjusted the girl could deal with it, but he didn't even pause for a second. She took a sharp inhale and tried to let it out smoothly, not giving any hint to her pain, but it came out in a whimper between the thrusts. Her hands travelled to his arms, squeezing the muscles there for some form of support. Fuck...

A look of genuine surprise appeared on Saul's face when he felt his cock rip through her hymn, briefly looking down to see the thin trickle of her virginal blood staining his cock. "A virgin whore," he chuckled softly, a hand falling to grip her chin and force her to turn, to stare into his eyes. "That's good, that's nice and tight around my cock. I'm going to break your virgin cunt and make you beg for more, slut." A heavy hand slammed down onto her belly, holding her still and keeping her pinned to the bed as he began to move more quickly. Faint grunts escaped him as he mercilessly slammed into her dry pussy, rough hands painfully gripping her young tits.

The soft whimpers of pain only inflamed him more, sadistic lust shining in his eyes. With a snarl he pushed himself further, deeper until his thick cock was completely filling her tight cunt, velvet walls gripping him nearly to the point of pain as her body tried to push him out. "Still think you can find a way out?" he demanded, his fingers tightening upon her nipple and painfully pinching the sensitive nub. "Still think being a princess matters? While you're on my ship you're nothing but a toy."

Suddenly he laughed, reaching down to seize her shoulders. Effortlessly he lifted her, groaning as gravity pulled her down onto his shaft as he sat down upon the bed, hands shifting to sink into her tight ass. "Go ahead cunt, bitch at me," he chuckled, viciously slapping her ass as his hips moved beneath her, impaling her tiny body upon him. "Still wanna talk big? Threaten me with daddy? Or are you going to be a good girl and beg me to fuck you harder?" Still chuckling he lowered his head, teeth sinking into the soft flesh of her breasts.

Jade bit down on her bottom lip roughly, enough to draw blood. She needed something to focus on other than the heated pain between her legs. There was actually something almost liberating about this. Not in the moment, no definitely not. But now she was just realizing how much she did not appreciate her situation at home. She'd bitched and moaned about the simplest of things. The girl hadn't had to work for anything in her life, never felt any kind of pain, but with that she'd never felt any kind of pleasure either.

Well now, pinned beneath this man, she felt only pain. And it was making those simple moments in her life where she hadn't gotten what she desired look so pleasurable. "I-Aah..." She breathed out as he pushed her down, letting go of her lip. They were parted now, panting as she tried to keep up with the pace that Saul had set them at. Jade's tolerance for pain was close to zero, and it was obvious now with the way she whimpered with each thrust. Her inner walls were working so hard at pushing Saul out, that if she could just relax a little she wouldn't be in so much pain.

When he pinched at her tits the girl arched her back, which only seemed to matter for a moment before he pulled her up into a sitting position. "N-No..." It was a whimper as he thrust into her. "Please just... Nnh..." She closed her eyes, concentrating on relaxing her insides now. "I'll be... I'll be good." At least directly after this she would be.

--

Cecilia stretched in her chair, glancing to a few blinking lights before her, adjusting them. She stole a glance over at Leo, pausing for a moment as she stretched her hands above her head. "You don't think he's being too hard on her, do you?" She grinned.

The captain laughed around a mouthful of titflesh, his tongue flicking against her sore nubs before he pulled his head away. "Glad to hear it," he chuckled, the hands on her ass beginning to move and help lift her into the air before slamming her back down onto his thrusting cock, forcing every bit of himself into her as she panted and whimpered upon him. His breaths became rougher, his pace became faster as her tight cunt brought him closer and closer to the edge.

Not yet; roughly he slammed himself into her and suddenly stopped, gritting his teeth as the waves of pleasure were forced back down. "Let's see you prove it then," he grunted after a moment, his hands loosening slightly upon her until she had the freedom to move herself upon him. "Fuck me, bitch. Fuck your owner and beg for him to cum inside your virgin cunt." With a dark smile on his face his hands fell away entirely, resting loosely upon her thighs as he watched her expectantly, his cock stiff and gently twitching inside her.

Leo had remained in the cockpit after the captain had left, shooting the breeze and exchanging lewd predictions with Cecilia; over time he and the other guys on the ship had stopped bothering to clean up their conversation when she was around, especially since she often took the chance to join in. He chuckled at her words now, shaking his head a little. "Nah, if he was being hard on her we'd probably be hearing the screams. Besides, she'll think he's a sweetheart after I get a turn," he said with a laugh.

"How about you, you gonna have a taste of that? Hell, I'll even let you go first if you let me watch."

Back
Top Bottom