Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh. What are you doing /here/? (Nobody x Mrow)

mrow

Star
This was not her intentional way of travelling. Jade hadn't expected another box to lodge over the top of the one she taken up residence in for the last few hours. The girl shifted and began squirming in the box, her long limbs cramped against the wood. Finally, she heard something expensive sounding fall from above. It had probably been situated on top of the cargo, a sound that would definitely attract some kind of attention. But that meant she could escape! This box at least. The girl knew she'd come to face whatever crew was onboard this ship. That she didn't mind at all.

To her, everyone around her was just someone to be shaped and molded. They would all come to bend to her will. She was a Princess after all. And if they didn't respect that authority, then she could always will them to agree with her using other terms. Back on her home planet, she had been spoiled. Given everything she wanted. But that did not mean that she didn't have proper education. In fact, she had enough that she could easily use it to exert her will over others. Psychologically.

She popped her head out eagerly, straw caught in her silver locks as her head peeked up under the lid of the box. Two vivid green eyes shown brightly there, unnatural in comparison to those of humans. No one was there now. Thank goodness. She pulled herself out of the box, her movements feline in nature. And she looked like a cat, with long slim limbs and graceful actions. The Princess might have been trying to escape her prison of home, but she could appreciate the sexy way she sauntered from her poised classes. There would not be one among the crew like her. Her race, and planet, for that matter, had cut off most contact with outside worlds, and it was a mystery how this cargo ship had even managed to enter the atmosphere.

She stretched, a grin on her plump lips. She was wearing a tube top that covered only her breasts, which were supple, and an open vest that fell to her mid torso over that. This left most of her abdomen exposed. Her pants hung on her hips nicely, long and flowing, which tapered at her ankles. The girl moved towards the door, her eyes focused on it as she opened it. But then, she just so happened to ran into the chest of a large man. A large man who just so happened to be the Nightshade's Captain.

Jade had the best luck.

Captain Saul Brannis sat in the large room that served as common area, kitchen, and dining room, turning one of the crystals over in his hands. The Nightshade's cargo bay was half full of the things, the rest taken up by chunks of ore and a single small, sealed container that the client had demanded he not open. Saul had replied that he didn't like to carry things without knowing what they were, only to be told that if there was no secrecy, there was no job. And they needed the cash, needed it badly enough that they couldn't afford to get ready for anything besides a milk run.

So they had landed on Menorin III; he had no idea what the locals called it, but that's what it was on the star charts. A handful of people, cut off from the rest of humanity for so long that they were already visibly different, had been ready to load up the cargo while his crew kept an eye on them and everyone else just stared at his ship with what had been almost superstitious awe. A brief meeting with a guy who practically oozed smarm and was as shady as a system with a dead star, where Saul had collected the sealed box. And now, finally, they were on their way back to the comparatively civilized parts of the system with a load of whatever the hell this stuff was.

The crystal was a light green and luminous, glowing softly whenever he held it beneath the table away from the light. They'd scanned it thoroughly for any harmful radiation or explosive compounds and found nothing, and no one on his crew had the faintest idea what it might be for. Thankfully, Saul wasn't getting paid to figure out what it was for.

He'd been captain of the Nightshade for nearly a year. She was his ship, and he knew every quirk and oddity she had right down to the oxygen scrubber that hummed half an octave higher then the others but put out the sweetest smelling air. So when the box fell to the floor in the cargo bay, it didn't matter that Saul was far enough away to hear nothing but a faint thump. It was a sound that didn't belong, and that meant there was a problem. The crystal was tossed onto the table, already forgotten, and a hand fell upon the gun at his waist as he quickly rose to head for the cargo bay. Probably something had just fallen over, hadn't been secured properly, but probably was a long way from certainly.

When the door opened and a girl bumped into his chest, genuine surprise appeared on his face. This was a new one. The captain stood a few inches above six feet, wearing a long jacket with dozens of interior pockets over a light grey button-down shirt and brown cargo pants. Black hair was cut short and neat, his face partially covered with a short, dark beard. His muscles were more lean and hard then big and bulky, but there was no shortage of strength as his arms suddenly shot out to seize the girl's shoulders, slamming her hard into a nearby crate. In an instant there was a gun pointed at her face, the man's voice cold. "You have ten seconds to tell me why you're on my ship."

Jade had expected that getting along on this ship would be easy. She didn't expect to run into any problems, but ironically, here she was running into her biggest problem yet. The ship seemed big to her from the outside, that she might hide and stow away on the ship secretly for at least a few days. But obviously the girl didn't quite have the smarts to think thoroughly about her plan. Instead she was just winging it, assuming that anything that went wrong she could easily fix by proclaiming that she was a 'Princess.'

Jade was the perfect picture of entitlement.

And she was going to have a hard time surviving on this ship. There was a cultural difference that she could see already, through Saul's choice in clothing. Her eyes drifted over his figure for the few seconds that she had before he'd shoved her roughly against the wall. He was at least a head taller than her, and although he was not bulky, he was a lot stronger than her too. The girl was about to raise a protest when she heard the demand. Then those unnatural green eyes wandered to the gun. She swallowed and looked to his face, a displeased expression clearly pulling on her lips.

"You have two seconds to let me go, or my father will disarm your ship." She paused, narrowing her eyes. "Permanently." Of course, that was all fabricated. Her father did have the means to do it, but it would require much of her planet's resources. And at this point, they were far too far away. She pressed back against his arms in defiance, grabbing at the front of his shirt. When the gun was raised though, she looked a little more intimidated.

Damn she wished she could pull some of this hair back. It was long and tied in two strands on either side of her face, while another long more thick bunch was tied behind her head. The strands were almost white, though shined like silver, and contrasted with the darker olive hue of her skin. "I think it would be a good idea..." She mused, but seemed less sure of herself this time than the first threat. "To let me go."

The girl was silent for a moment as she stared down the barrel of the gun, time Saul used to try and work out what he was dealing with. She must have been from Menorin III, many of the people he'd seen had the same silvery, white hair and extremely bright, vivid eye colors. Her clothes were light and loose, just like the others had been, except hers seemed to be more finely made then the rough tunics he'd seen and her apparent belief in Daddy saving her said she was the daughter of someone she thought was important. She was also looking and grabbing at him with the easy arrogance of someone who was used to everyone instantly obeying; he'd seen it dozens of times on Patrol members.

But the moment the Nightshade lifted off, that became meaningless. "We've already jumped, girl," he said in a low, calm voice. "The rock you call home is two lightyears away, and getting farther." The gun moved forward, pressing into her forehead. "And you are a stowaway, which means no one will care if I throw you screaming out of an airlock." He wouldn't do that, not unless she proved to be an actual threat, but his face and tone suggested that he would love nothing more then to watch her choke and die out in the black.

"Now," he demanded, briefly pulling her away from the crate only to slam her back into it. "Tell me why you're on my ship." The words were cold, leaving little doubt as to what would happen if he didn't like the answer.

Saul was not a bad man, not a horribly bad one anyway, and the girl looked too small to be anything more then some idiot who thought she could go on an adventure. None of which meant he wasn't going to put the fear of God into her for sneaking onto his ship.

I_Am_Nobody said:
The girl was silent for a moment as she stared down the barrel of the gun, time Saul used to try and work out what he was dealing with. She must have been from Menorin III, many of the people he'd seen had the same silvery, white hair and extremely bright, vivid eye colors. Her clothes were light and loose, just like the others had been, except hers seemed to be more finely made then the rough tunics he'd seen and her apparent belief in Daddy saving her said she was the daughter of someone she thought was important. She was also looking and grabbing at him with the easy arrogance of someone who was used to everyone instantly obeying; he'd seen it dozens of times on Patrol members.

Jade had kept her mouth shut for only a few moments. The girl felt more comfortable and confident when she was barking out orders or demanding something from someone. So this silence that she spent looking down the barrel of his gun was one of the most uncomfortable moments she'd had in a long time. Hell. Jade wasn't even sure if she'd ever had a moment this uncomfortable before. As the girl shifted the fabric of her pants made a light ruffling sound, yet it was not the same sound that normal fabric, it was more melodic.

The girl was trying to come to terms with what Saul was telling her, but the words just weren't registering. She couldn't think about anything like that, living a life of whatever she liked. The thought that maybe she was utterly and totally screwed, that nobody cared for her or needed her... It was fucking terrifying. It was her worst nightmare. When he moved the gun against her forward, the girl slowly closed her eyes and swallowed. Would he really kill her? Maybe it would be for the better. Better than living on a dying planet, even if she had been spoiled and gifted with the limited riches that were left.

When he pulled her away from the crate she assumed that she'd be let go, or at least not slammed back into the damn thing. A growl left her lips, and she avoided looking hurt by looking angry instead. "I had the same question, when you were on my planet." She was summoning every ounce of courage to confront this man, who was a good deal larger than her, and in charge in this situation.

"You didn't have a license to be there, nor any business. I already checked." She looked up to him, raising an eyebrow. "So what were you doing there exactly?" The last words slipped off of her lips slowly, calmly even. "I boarded to investigate, how was I to know that you would take off?" She asked. It was a shitty cover up of a lie. But it sounded a lot better than the fact that she was a spoiled brat that had nothing better to do.

"Bullshit," Saul growled, the gun pressing even tighter onto her forehead. "When a dozen men are waiting for us with the cargo in the middle of a damn field, even an idiot could tell that we're supposed to be there. So you're either a stupid bitch who thought she'd see the spaceship and then get daddy to bail you out, or a completely worthless saboteur. Either way," he snarled, the gun finally lifting. "You lose." The gun fell as he slammed the handle into the side of her head, a cry of pain escaping the girl as she fell limp in his grasp.

With a grunt of annoyance he released her and tucked the gun back into its holster, the groggy girl slumping down to the ground. A pair of cuffs were pulled from one of the endless pockets in his coat as he seized her arms, quickly binding her wrists behind her back. She'd probably recover from the blow in a couple of minutes, which gave him time to work out how she'd gotten aboard.

It proved easy to figure out. A small crate had fallen to the floor; it hadn't broken open, but the crystals inside sounded as though they'd been shattered. The larger box the crate had been on was open and almost completely emptied out, the nails sealing it having been removed long ago. Somehow the girl had snuck into a crate or used her daddy's name (whoever he was) to get a worker to hide her in it. The box had fallen over as she escaped, and that sound had brought him to the hold. Grimly he began to search through the box she'd been in, searching for any weapons, gear, anything that would tell him why she was here.

Unfortunately, there was nothing. The girl hadn't even brought supplies or water, if she hadn't broken out or been found than she probably would have died of thirst before they reached the next dock. With a grim expression he headed for the girl's prone form; she was awake by now, but the captain completely ignored her protests as he began to search her, hands crawling all over her as he looked for anything that might prove dangerous.

Jade listened quietly as the man spoke to her in such a commanding voice. He reminded her of someone at home, a general. But he had never directed his anger in her 'bubble'. She'd been hidden and protected from all of the violence and anger in the world, always getting her way without a second glance. Now she was encountering something frightening, this anger. But a part of her was numb to it, shock maybe. The introduction of the gun had added another dimension to this though. She tensed as he pressed the gun tighter into her forehead, her bright green eyes looking away for a moment, avoiding his gaze. His anger.

Like she could avoid it.

Especially when the gun came down to meet the side of her head. A loud sound of pain escaped her lips as she slid down to the floor dizzily, watching the man search the crates. Like he would find anything. Absolutely nothing. She'd left no trace of where she came from. And she wasn't about to reveal who she was! Hell no!

But when he approached her and began searching her, the girl squirmed against his hands. "This is no way to treat a Princess! I demand respect!" She practically snarled with entitlement, easily revealing who she was now. Well, that secrecy lasted about as long as her patience had. The girl arched her back and pushed herself up against the wall again. Her voice lowered considerably. "Get your hands off of me."

Her squirms and snarls earned her nothing but a stony silence, the captain making sure that she wasn't carrying anything. Not that she really had room to carry anything in what she was wearing, but he'd seen women wearing a lot less pull out deadly weapons. It wasn't until he'd checked every bit of her, including shoving his hand down her pants to briefly force a finger into her, just in case, that he was finally satisfied she was unarmed and carrying nothing.

"Princess, huh?" he said as he finally pulled back, looking at her with a bit more thoughtfulness now. They hadn't been on the world long enough to learn much about its politics, but after such a long isolation a king wasn't out of the question. At the very least they could probably get paid for bringing the girl back, or hold her for ransom. But their fuel was low, they'd brought just enough to get to Menorin and back without much wiggle room. Turning back now might be genuinely impossible.

But he couldn't just leave the girl on the floor of the cargo hold. Still ignoring whatever complaints the girl had he headed over to the door and the small radio beside it. Several buttons were upon the device, letting him speak to any other part of the ship or across the entire craft. Right now he jabbed the intercom, his voice echoing through the Nightshade. "Leo, pick up."

A moment's pause, another man's voice coming through the intercom and sounding slightly out of breath. "Yeah, boss."

"There's a girl tied up on the floor of the cargo hold, I need you to come toss her in a smuggling compartment."

"....What?"

"Just get down here and toss her in a hole until I know what we're going with her."

"...What?! Hang on, I'm coming down."

Saul stepped away from the radio, turning back to the girl. "What's your father's name?" he demanded.

The girl was left breathless and completely angry by the time Saul was done with her. But just when she thought that he had finished patting her down, the man thoughtlessly shoved his hand into her pants and pushed his finger up into her. "Aah..." She groaned and bit her bottom lip, then looked spitefully at the man as he finished his search. There was a definite fire and anger in her eyes. This man was... He was right in what he was doing.

But Jade had no reason for believing that. She believed what she wanted to believe. That's how she'd been raised. "You..." She snarled as he finished, shaking her head. "You're disgusting." She shifted and tried to make it as difficult for him as she could when the man pulled her over to the radio.

Carefully she listened to their exchange. She'd note the way everyone talked to each other, remember their names. These kind of things could help you in this situation.

"Smuggling compartment?!" Jade seemed absolutely in awe and complete anger. "I will not-! NO!" She growled out and kicked at him with no real intentions of hitting him, shaking her head. "You will not put me in the smuggling compartment." Obviously, she was genuinely insulted even just by the thought of it.

"His name is Gabriel. Gabriel Silaner."

"I'm going to do whatever I damn well please, girl," Saul snapped, her kicks effortlessly avoided. "Only reason I haven't put a bullet in you is because you might be worth more alive. Now shut up." Whatever her cries, they were the only words he would speak until at last another man entered the cargo bay, looking at the bound princess wide wide-eyed surprise. Leo had been hired as a weapons expert; even here in the ship three guns and a pair of knives hung from his belt. A faint sheen of sweat covered his shirtless, muscular body with a towel draped around his neck, the remnants of an interrupted workout.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Stowaway," Saul grunted. "Must have picked her up on Menorin. I'm heading to the bridge, find a place to keep her until I work out what to do with her."

Leo nodded slightly, scratching the back of his head. "Alright, I got her. Keep her comfortable?"

"No."

"Right." The bulky man walked over to the girl's prone form and effortlessly hauled her up onto one shoulder, one arm wrapped tightly around her legs to keep her from kicking as he headed deeper into the ship. Smuggling compartments were too easy to find inside the cargo bay after all, but it wasn't long before he knelt down to haul up one of the floor panels, unceremoniously dumping the girl into the empty space. "Now stay there and shut up," he growled before the panel was replaced, leaving her in the darkness.

Saul was already gone, heading straight for the bridge. The Nightshade was able to fly herself when flying between systems, but the pilot could often be found there anyway. She was in her seat at the helm when he opened the door, waiting until it had closed behind him before he spoke. "Do we have the fuel to get back to Menorin?"

In her silence, Jade was evaluating the situation in her mind. How could she manage to get into a better situation on this ship? There was no way that she could turn back now, no saying hello again, no meeting Saul. This impression was the one that he had of her for life. Great. And she had acted like a little spoiled bitch. Well really, she was a little spoiled bitch.

She watched the two men interact. She'd have to memorize this. Think about how everyone related to each other. Then maybe she could give someone to agree with her, or pick someone out to stick up for her. But that would take time. Patience was not something that Jade was raised with.

Her squirming started almost instantaneously as Leo picked her up. "You- You WILL keep me comfortable!" She practically growled out as the man hauled her out of the cargo hold. "You I have no fucking right!" But her squirming was quite useless, against Leo's muscular form.

When she was tossed into the dark, Jade let out a loud growl. It was a tiny space, just as big as her previous spot. They would regret this.

From where Saul entered, it was obvious that there were two bare feet tucked comfortably on a dashboard. These feet belonged to a daring, sly woman. The pilot of their ship. "Mn." She turned around in her chair, pulling her legs into a cross legged position. "I caught the frequency, you looking to take the girl back?" She stretched and adjusted her shirt, then the shin length pants she wore. Really, Cecilia was an independent woman. She got shit from the Captain and the other crew members sometimes, but they all treated each other with equal respect.

Or at least as equal as it got on a ship full of smugglers.

"Nope. And we probably won't have enough for a few weeks. Looks like our next planet... Khal, has just enough fuel reserved for us to make it to our NEXT planet after that." She shrugged, then leaned forward again and tapped a clear screen a few times. "Best time to take the girl back would be... A month from now, at best. That is assuming that we won't be caught up in anything else, which you know happens frequently."

The woman smirked a little. "Looks like you are going to have to make her comfortable Captain. Unless you'd like to hear her little bitch mouth do what it does best for a month."

"The sooner we get her back the sooner we can turn her into a payday," Saul replied easily, giving her a faintly disapproving stare at the feet up on the instruments. It only took one accidentally tapped lever while jumping to smear them across half a dozen dimensions. Still, Ceecilia was a good pilot, good enough that she'd saved their asses more than once with a quick maneuver.

But the rest of her news was bad, a frown on his face as he leaned over her shoulder to check the figures and start running numbers in his head. On the one hand it was good that they had work lined up for the rest of the month, simple enough jobs that the money was as easy as it got. But things were made even worse by the girl's arrival; every kilo on a ship counted, not to mention the cost of the extra supplies they would need to keep her alive. The figure for the ransom he'd initially come up with would have to be doubled just to break even on the girl, and tripled to make an acceptable profit.

It was cheapest and easiest to just space her, but Saul hesitated to actually do that. Killing people who were in their way or trying to rob them was one thing, but the cold murder of a girl who only wanted an adventure was something else, even if she was an insufferable little brat. "I'll rip her tongue out before I listen to that much complaining," he grumbled, straightening up from the screens. "We'll let her stew for a couple of hours, then get her out and see if we can get any work out of her. Worst case, we reach Khal in a couple of days and they've still got a few slave markets."

"Really?" Leo asked as the bridge door slid open, leaning against the wall. "That's a shame, tight ass on her." He'd taken the time to put a red t-shirt back on, tilting his head back towards the rest of the ship. "Tossed her in one of the smaller compartments, still bitching about us not having the right or something. Pretty sure she doesn't get how things work around here, boss."

Cecilia was used to giving Saul bad news. It was practically her job. Oh Captain, we've run out of fuel. Oh Captain, we've accidentally maneuvered ourselves into a meteor field. Oh Captain, My Captain, we are fucked. So this little bit of information was not shocking at all to her. They would most certainly make it to Khal, there was no question of that. Cecilia could probably find some way to turn blood transfusions into fuel if she had to, she was that resourceful.

Not like the little brat in the hold.

"Mn." She gave him a knowing smile, then sat up and turned the chair to look back to the screen. This was her ship too. If she wanted to be barefoot in the piloting room, she'd be barefoot in the piloting room. Unless Saul gave her a direct order otherwise. Then she would obey it. But all of these disapproving stares meant absolutely nothing to her. The woman was upfront about everything, and she expected everyone else to be towards her as well.

She turned at Leo's voice, raising an eyebrow with the statement. "Oh, a tight ass. Should be our first priority then, right?" She asked mockingly, then went back to tampering with one of the few levers. The woman shrugged.

"He does have a point, Captain. I'm sure you making her your... 'Cabin girl' would give her a little more perspective on the situation. And then you wouldn't have to worry about her bitching about her quarters." She proposed, though the idea was really only have meant to be serious.

"Of course," Leo retorted. "Why the hell do you think we hired you?" he added with a chuckle, continuing the endless taunts and insults that so often filled conversation among the crew.

Saul chuckled a little at her suggestion, shaking his head. "Keep her mouth busy and she wouldn't have time to bitch," he said with a slight laugh. It was a nice thought, but he did need to figure out what he was going to do with the girl. A noble girl, and a brat by all appearances, probably didn't know how to clean or keep things tidy and anyone form a backwards world like that wouldn't know the first thing about ships. Which made her completely useless, but there had to be something she could do. Cecilia's words returned, but this time they weren't dismissed so quickly.

A thoughtful expression appeared on his face. It kept her busy, stopped the complaining, and wouldn't it be satisfying to put the arrogant little bitch in her place?

"Holy shit," Leo said suddenly, noting the look on his captain's face. "Really?"

Saul shrugged. "Can you think of anything better for her to do?"

Leo couldn't answer; he was too busy grinning.

Jade had been locked away in the darkness, the ship's engines constantly rumbling and groaning all around her, when at last the hatch above her was opened. Strong hands reached down to seize her under her shoulders, hauling her up from the tiny hole and wordlessly dragging her through the ship's halls until at last a door opened, the girl tossed helplessly down a hatch to collapse onto a bed below. A few moments later Saul followed her down a ladder, pulling the hatch closed behind him.

The room was spartan and bare, one of the spare bedrooms in case they had a passenger to carry. There was nothing inside but the bed and a radio by the hatch, and now the captain standing in front of the ladder and staring at the girl. "Alright you little cunt, here's how this is going to work. You've got thirty seconds to convince me you've got a way to pay your own way." He smiled slightly, a darkness in his eyes. "And if you can't, we'll go back to my plan."

"A tight ass?" Cecilia asked, raising an eyebrow at Leo. "I was going to say that was the reason we kept -YOU- around." She was the one laughing then. Cecilia had become accustomed to the banter on the ship, and by this time she was completely used to it. The woman embraced it even. As far as Jade was concerned, there was no pity on Cecilia's part. She'd seen spoiled little brats before, and Jade was definitely one of them. A good cock might satisfy the little bitch for a while.

Jade was so greatful when she was pulled from that hole. It stank and was loud, and really there was nothing for her to do there. The girl let out a gasp as she was pulled up, about to actually thank(which she rarely did) the person who had done it, before she ws unceremoniously pulled off into another direction. "I- Hey!" She shouted as she was tossed down the hatch, expecting a harsh landing, or worse.

But she soon realized it was a bed. And from the glint in Saul's eyes, she knew what he was requesting of her. Really, she should have expected it. There was no other way to pull her weight on board this ship. She froze up, looking down to the blankets she fiddled with them before she looked back up to Saul. "I think you already have an idea.." She could tell by his smile as she shifted on the bed, opening her knees a little.

"Good," Saul said calmly, the smile widening a little as she shifted upon the bed. After a few moments pause he stepped forward, quickly stepping around to the back of her and pulling the key from his pocket, rapidly undoing the handcuffs and replacing them within his jacket. "A smart girl like you probably knows what to do then." As soon as her hands were free he seized her shoulder, forcing her backward until she was lying down upon the bed, the captain's cold eyes watching her from above.

"I'm going to make this perfectly clear, little girl. There's two ways this can happen. The first is you deciding to be a good little whore, doing anything I or my crew please. If we say suck cock, you do it. If we say spread your legs, you do it. It means you'll sleep in a bed, get decently fed, and probably won't be hurt unless you screw up. The other way is you deciding to be a rebellious little cunt. Which means you'll spend all your time tied up, getting raped whenever we're horny and getting slapped around whenever we're bored, and we're more likely to cum down your throat rather then feed you."

His grip upon her was released, the man taking a few steps back to lean against the wall as he watched her. "So make your choice, cunt. Either strip down and get on your hands and knees, or open your bitch mouth and start complaining."

Jade was so glad to have those cuffs off of her. The only things she'd ever had on her wrists were bracelets. All kinds. Rich, expensive metal too. Not metal that cut into your wrist like this. So when he got them off, she began to rub her wrists like having the cuffs on had been the utmost insult. The girl bit her lip as she was forced backwards actually expecting a bit more than that. But when she opened her eyes she was staring straight into Saul's eyes. They were interesting.

And for a moment, she got caught up in something other than herself. A very, very rare occurrence.

Then, she heard him begin to talk. How romantic. Jade rolled her eyes when he got to the part about being a good whore. She was not inexperienced. Years in the court had taught her one thing, and it was having people on your side meant sucking a few fat ones. The girl sat up when he pulled away, slipping off her vest slowly. Then pulling up the top, she revealed a very nice pair of breasts. This was done as if she were accustomed to it on some level.

"Well you're the romantic type, aren't you?" She asked, answering his question. Oh, she'd be a whore. But it didn't mean that she'd stop running her mouth. Not unless it was full anyway.

Saul's face remained calm, yet his arm quickly lashed out to seize a fistful of the girl's hair and drag her down to the ground, viciously backhanding her across her face and forcing a cry of pain from her. "Shut up, slut," he said in a cold, merciless voice. "The only thing I want to hear you say is yes, captain. Your entire life depends on me deciding that it's more fun to let you cooperate then to just torture you until you're nothing but a piece of mindless fuckmeat."

For a moment he was silent, letting his eyes crawl over her body. She was young, her hair and eyes giving her a strange, exotic look. Firm, perky tits that would be a pleasant handful, and an ass that was indeed nice and tight. The girl was made to be a toy. With a very faint growl he tugged her hair again, forcing her forward until her head was directly before his crotch, a fairly large bulge already visible beneath his pants.

"Don't talk. Just get to work," he said quietly, his grip loosening slightly. His fingers were still wrapped tightly in her hair, but there was no more pain unless she decided to do something stupid.

Jade let out a loud whimper as Saul reached out to grab her hair. The girl had been threatened by him before, but the only real pain she'd had was from the gun to her head. For some reason she believed that his threats were not serious. She bit her bottom as he dragged her to the ground, looking up at him with wide poisonous green eyes. It was surprising, how they stil managed to hold innocence in them even with her rancid attitude.

The girl licked her bottom lip and closed those eyes for a minute before her nimble fingers reached forward and unzipped the front of his pants, swiftly pulling out Saul's cock. Quite frankly, she was surprised at what was there. And she leaned forward to give it an experienced appreciative lick, but not before murmuring "Yes Captain..." Her lip wrapping expertly around the tip.

Saul couldn't help but smile when he saw the innocence and pain in her eyes, heard the frightened murmur that was her submission to him. The captain wasn't hurting for action; hell he'd found a girl up for a tumble back of Menorin. But this was something else. This was power over another, holding a victim's life in the palm of your hand and knowing they would suffer anything you willed just to stay alive. Just the thought of it was enough to make him harden a little further, his thick cock easily filling his new slave's tiny mouth.

His grip loosened until his hand was resting atop her head, yet his fingers would tighten the moment she was foolish enough to try and pull away. For now he was content to just let her work, show her master what she could do while his face remained cold and impassive; showing pleasure now would just give her back some of the power. His heavy cock was hot against her lips, his body remaining motionless, forcing her to do all of the work in pleasuring him.

What a good month this was turning out to be. Easy work, and a hot little slave whenver he wanted a piece. Besides, she would probably stop bitching for good once the rest of his crew got a hold of her and decided to find out just how much she could take.

Jade kept her green eyes focused on Saul, but her mouth kept focused on her work. The girl seemed submissive enough now, but really she wanted to figure this man out. Part of her knew too, that maybe there wasn't much more than he was a control freak. He was Captain of this ship, after all. It was completely possible that he was just greedy for power, forced after it with the fact that he was Captain of a smuggling vessel. There wasn't any real alternative escape to that.

The girl's hand moved forward, where she stroked the base of his cock softly at first, then a little faster with more pressure. Her fingers moved down to massage at his balls, her tongue traveling up the underside of his cock before she gave the tip of it a hard suck. Obviously, she had some experienced handling cock. And she was almost positive the Captain would make some humiliating comment about it to her later. For now though, she didn't care. She wanted to get this out of the way and think by herself.

"So the princess is a slut," Saul chuckled slightly, his hand finally pulling away as she tended to him. "Daddy had better not know, or he probably won't pay a single credit to see you back safely. Unless of course he's the one you've been practicing on." He leaned back against the wall slightly, crossing his arms and enjoying the feel of her hot tongue sliding against his stiff prick, tiny fingers playing against his skin. A moment later he seized her wrist and pulled it away, forcing her to service his cock with nothing but her tongue and lips.

He simply let her work for a few moments before his hands fell upon the back of her head, pulling her head forward and forcing more of his meat past her lips until the tip of his cock was pressed up against the entrance to her throat, the slickness of his precum starting to coat her tongue. Yet he continued to pull upon her, the nonverbal demand obvious; he wanted her to take him into her throat, and he was prepared to simply hold her head still and rape her throat like a cunt if she tried to refuse.

"Let's see what the royal whore can really do," he said in what was almost a snarl, hands tightening upon her head.

Jade hadn't pretended that she wasn't a slut. Honestly, she was quite experienced. The talk about her father however made her glare up at the man. Her relationship with her father was none of her business. The girl let her teeth graze over his cock as a kind of warning. She was working him over easily with her hand and lips, but when he made her pull her hand away the girl let out a little growl.

After a moment when Saul pulled her more onto him, forcing his cock against the back of her throat, she let out a groan and closed her eyes. Jade had experience with that too, so when he didn't let up, she pushed her head down more, letting the tip of his cock push past her throat. Another groan sent a lovely vibration up his cock, but after only a few minutes of that, she pulled off to take in a breath before repeating the process.

There as no reaction when her teeth lightly grazed against him, nothing save for his hands gripping her a bit more firmly. It wasn't until she took him into her throat and tried to pull away that he moved; with a deep snarl his hands shifted to grip fistfuls of her hair, viciously dragged her head back onto him as he slammed his hips forward. The thick cock painfully forced its way into her throat, stuffing her entirely with her lips pressed tightly against his balls. "I'll say this once, you fucking cunt," the captain said in a quiet voice, her choking gasps completely ignored. "Next time I feel teeth, I'm ripping them all out."

He didn't wait for a response. His hands maintained the iron grip upon her as he began to move, keeping her head still as he rapidly fucked her helpless throat, lines of drool and precum starting to spill from her mouth with every stroke. Her gasps for breath had nearly stopper entirely before he finally pulled away, letting her draw breath for a moment before he tossed her forward, sending her sprawling onto the floor.

"Lose the pants and spread 'em," he demanded, his cock glistening with her saliva.

Jade was surprised that she didn't get a little slap or reaction out of Saul at the teeth. Of course she did not intend to do him any harm, so perhaps that was why he hadn't done anything. When Saul pulled her back down onto his cock though, she let out a loud whimper-like sound. Fuck... Fuck. She couldn't even breath with it in her like that. And Saul's fingers in her hair hurt like a fucking bitch. The girl struggled for a few moments, intent on getting at least a little air, but Saul's hands were not letting up. And he was far stronger than her.

When he finally let her go, Jade gasped loudly, desperate for breath. She looked away from him, holding herself up to try and get some oxygen. Her thoughts had rapidly changed. At first she had been thinking about how she could make all of this more difficult for him, the sex at least. But now she just wanted to get it over with. Pleasing him and having him leave would be a better option than getting smacked around. She wiped her lips on the back of her hand, then looked back at him.

Jade pulled herself up from the floor and over to the bed before she pulled off the pants. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, glancing away from him as she did so. Really, Jade was a jewel. She had perky breasts that were more than a handful, and a nice tight looking cunt too. In fact, it looked practically untouched.

Back
Top Bottom