Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tangling with Temptation - My request thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodisia

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my request thread, thank you for taking the time to browse.

I am what I would consider semi to literate in my role plays, and I'm not too much a stickler to how many lines should be posted. I'm also not a grammar nazi, and shouldn't have a problem with the way someone types unless I honestly can't read it.

I find that it's best to start with things that I wont do before getting to the things I will do.

DONT:
1)Vore/gore/rebirth
2)Menses/piss/shit/puke/puss and other disgusting bodily excretions
3) Lolicon. 16 is the youngest I play/play against. Preferably sticking to 18+
5) Abuse. No thank you. No thank you. No thank you.
6) Full fur and animals. I know to some this is appealing, but it just isn't my cup of tea. More power to those who enjoy it though. Anthros are fine though, as long as they have people faces and such.
7)Dumb female characters. Tried that, failed. Sorry.
8) Inflation, light heavy or whatnot... My brain does not comprehend how this would work outside of pregnancy.
9)Bathroom deprivation and slave situations that prohibit me from general liberties like eating, sleeping and keeping myself clean.

MAYBE:
1) Impreg/Pregnancy. I am SUPER strict on this type of role play. To me Impreg/pregnancy role play is very intimate, and I will only role play this with someone who is willing to allow that intimacy into the role play. I will not role play pregnancy if the person is expecting a 'abortion' or a "Bam, pregnant, skip to after pregnancy' deal.
2) Lactation. But only paired with Impreg/pregnancy

The code word is: Kinky Twinky
YES:
1) Magical settings.
2) Light BSDM. Spanking, tying up, biting, pinching, tugging. YES PLEASE.
3) Futanari. Please. PLEASE. XD. ( I don't play a Futa )
4) Age play. Age play in school settings.
5) Milf. I should specify I prefer to play a younger Milf.
7)Girl on girl.
8) More experienced female with a younger, innocent male.
9) Greek Mythology
10) Incest to a degree. Brother/sister, sister/sister, cousin/cousin= Good to go. Mother/son Father/son Mother/daughter/ Father/Daughter = Nope.

Now, if you've read this whole thread, I congratulate you! If you have a plot in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM. Put the code word in the subject and fire away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom