Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the title wasn't clear enough, I'm looking to do a Star Wars Scene. Particularly in the vein of The Old Republic MMO or the Knights of the Old Republic settings. I'm also willing to play in the Extended Universe as a whole (which includes everything to the Time of Cade Skywalker, to Luke Skywalker's time as Jedi Grandmaster, and things set before the original three movies).

Granted I haven't played either game(s) but I know enough about the period to play in them well enough, at least I think so.

I have a character, a Twi'lek female (duh!), that I'd love to play with. Ideally she'd become a Sith Inquisitor in the TOR KotR settings, but in Extended Universe settings she'd probably end up as a Dark Jedi or Gray Jedi.

I don't really have any scenes in mind for this, but I'm totally open to coming up with scene ideas with interested partners. But again, I have not, I repeat, HAVE NOT, played KotR or SW:TOR so OC's would be preferred, but if there's enough info on the canon character, I might play against them.

The kink list for my girl, Cyree'ona, is here. Anything in my/Cyree'ona's maybes are things that can possibly be done, but you need to run them by me first.

Anyways, moving on! Cyree'ona is BISEXUAL with a lean towards women. This doesn't mean that men have no shot, just that Cyree'ona is less likely to turn down women than men. Now herms are a gray area with me, the more feminine and female figure you're like the more likely Cyree'ona is to like them.

I do have a bit of a backstory involved for Cyree'ona, but her history is dependent on the time period she's played in.

If you managed to stick with me through all of that I applaud you, but there's just a little more to read, I promise you.

Some rules with me:

-I prefer playing over either PM's or Threads. E-Mail works too, but my preference is for PM's or Threads.
- Respect me saying no. And I reserve the right to not say why if I don't feel the need to.
- Don't ask about my IRL gender. I won't ask about yours. I don't care about that sort of thing, after all if you're on this site you should be/are of legal age of consent in your home nation/state/country/area.
-Please be able to give me at least four or five sentences to work on. More is great, but I'm a quality over quantity person. Give me two or three paragraphs about your characters thoughts? Um, no thanks. Give me a well worded paragraph that describes your character's thoughts, their actions, and reactions? Hell yeah!
- Don't have me make your character. What's that mean? That means don't ask me a bunch of questions about the sort of character I want. Ultimately it's not my job to make YOUR character too. If you want to ask me about the sort of characters I see Cyree'ona digging on, then fine, but don't make me have to make that character for you. If I wanted to do that, I might as well just write fan
fics.

Anyways, this is the end, I swear! If you're interested, give me a shout, and we'll talk.

RE: Journey to a Galaxy Far, Far, Away and a VERY Long time ago...

So, I gave it some thought and came up with a couple of good ideas for play. They're very basic, but function well as one shot scenes or larger, longer plays.

1. Dancer Love / Pleasure Slave Love:

Takes place either with Cyree'ona as a Dancer Girl / Pleasure Slave, or as a Sith, or 'undercover' as a Dancer/Pleasure Slave. Cyree'ona and a client at the club she works at begin an 'illicit' relationship, or if as a Sith,, she gets involved with a dancer.

2. Seducing a Target:

Cyree'ona approaches someone (Jedi or Sith) with the intent of killing them, or something else. The intent would be very subtle and concealed, primarily as some sort of alliance. It would be interesting to see Cyree'ona either actually develop feelings for the person, or if seducing a Jedi, gets turned to a Gray Jedi instead of a Sith.

3. Secret Love:

More or less like the first idea, but different enough. In this one Cyree'ona is a affluent member of the Sith order, and takes someone, Jedi, Slave, Fellow Sith (same rank or lower, maybe even higher) as a lover. The RP would focus on Cyree'ona keeping that relationship a secret from those who'd use it against her.

4. Rising Sith:

Cyree'ona thinks back on her 'passionate' relationship with the Sith that saved her from a dead-end life. Could entail quite a bit from an exploration as to how they met, or Cyree'ona's struggle with trying to stand on her own without her master/mistress while staying close to him/her.

Again these are just some that I came up with after I had time to think on it. Feel free to pick one of these, or more than one to craft a scene from. Or suggest your own!

RE: Journey to a Galaxy Far, Far, Away and a VERY Long time ago...

Seducing Target or Secret Lover could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom