Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ascendancy Games [Seeking Contestants of All Genders!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absurdly, the sound of a roulette can be heard over that of the screeching steel. You stare numbly at the approach wall of metal, sparks flying around it from all sides and wonder about any number of mundane, inconsequential things as the massive truck begins to collide with your car. You close your eyes, thinking maybe if you can't see it the pain will be less. The cacophony of destruction washes over you, sending lances of agony that blissfully end, a void settling over you, and then... nothing. Nothing but the rattling roulette.

The clattering stops. You feel cold air on your skin, a soft fabric against your back. Opening your eyes and sitting up you realize you are naked in a well lit room. Your body feels... different. With a start you realize you are not alone. Others are in this room in a varying state of awareness, each as naked as you are. A crackle of an intercom can be heard. An obsequious, family friendly voice belts out, "Let's give a biiiiiiiiig welcome to our latest contestants!" A cheer can be heard before it continues, and disbelief mars your face as it explains your situation.

Setting

Welcome to my ad! I'm looking for two or three fun loving, fetish fueled individuals to engage in my depraved contest.

The premise is simple: You've died. Sorry, but that life is gone, never to return. But that's okay! There is an afterlife! It just happens to be nothing like you've ever thought. The true face of the afterlife is an elaborate game show funded and observed by powerful ascendants, former winners who maintain a tenuous grasp on their sanity. Only one in a hundred thousand souls survive the harrowing journey to this afterlife and the rest are smashed into aether, a malleable energy that serves as currency in this realm. As one of the lucky survivors you have been marked as a potential ascendant along with seventeen others.

The eighteen total contestants are split into three rooms. These rooms reside in a sprawling, chaotic mansion. At the foot of your character is a box that only you can touch and open. Inside the box is your objective, the completion of which will grant you a large key that must be taken to the center of the mansion. The first person to use that key to open the door there will be the winner. The lives of all other contestants are then toys for the winner to do with as they please. You can co-win with one other contestant.

Throughout the mansion are various weapons, traps, and power ups. Regardless of how old your character was, and how unhealthy your character was you are returned to a twenty-two year old body at peak physical condition, and all the burgeoning sexual desires that entails. As well as one... enhancement.

The RP

As for the actual meat and potatoes of the RP... Well. I'm not interested in the freeform "I'll show you mine, you show me yours." standard fare. We're here to play a game and I'm your capricious pansexual game master, so there will be a bit more than a nebulous character profile and motivation to keep track of.

Death means little in this experience. If you die you're just reborn back in the room. In fact, someone's objective may be to get killed by four different people. So no HP. What you will have are four simple measurements:

Sanity - You run out, you lose. Your immortal soul is reduced to a lunatic, and is thus out of your hands. As your sanity lowers I'll make what you observe less... reliable. Your actions won't affect sanity, the environment will.

Depravity - Similar in concept to sanity, except this ticks up. If this ever maxes out you become a mind broken fuck machine that just wants to breed in search of that sweet, sweet release. This slowly raises throughout the adventure, imposing a sort of time limit. Your actions will raise this, not the environment.

Temporary Depravity - This measures the state of your arousal. It can be lowered through sex (which may raise base Depravity). The only things that raise this in large amounts are mind control and aphrodisiacs (which I'm into. If you're not I'll leave it out), otherwise it slowly ticks up in time with base Depravity.

Aether - All-in-one resource. Spend it on merchants, spend it to use powers, take it from other people.

Outside of that, you start with one "power" already. The enhancement mentioned above. It's up to you, though I will curtail anything too obviously powergamey.

Anyway! As you can see it can meet the needs of ladies and dudes, and I'm happy to cater to both. I primarily play women so I figured this should go here. PM with a character description if you're interested. Seriously. Describe a character. Do some work, dammit. Also any fetishes you want to hit. Keep it sexy, keep it fun. Remember: we're here to have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom