Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pic inspired RPs, Futa/monster/etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheladyRosen

Super-Earth
First off, TO ALL THOSE I AM CURRENTLY RPING WITH: I haven't forgotten our RPs, but my inspiration has been low and RL has been lame as of late. I'm just trying to find some more RPs to kick-start my momentum.

Now. I'm looking for partners to Rp out some quick, smut-heavy scenes based on some various pics I've found particularly....interesting. For the most part I'm willing to play either end of these pairings. Right now my only serious prerequisites are thusly...

*Do not PM me saying anything similar to "I'm interested in RPing with you" or "Would you like to RP with me?". Obviously, if I am putting up a thread, then I am interested, and if you are, then I'd like to know which pairing interests you.
*Literacy. If your first language isn't english, then I'll give you some leeway if your posts are juicy enough and you pay attention to detail. However, I require nice, detailed, steamy, arousing posts from my partner to keep interested.
***Literacy. If your first language isn't english, then I'll give you some leeway if your posts are juicy enough and you pay attention to detail. However, I....wait a minute...yes I said this already...hmmm....take a hint.
*****LITERACY*****

Now onto the plot ref pics! (Not in any order of importance. I'd be happy to do any of them.)

87527.jpg

thumb.php

92444.png

96868.jpg

93720.jpg

126195.jpg

#7(Anything involving these lovely ladies as Futa's)
sample_61e69a67cf908fed2c88142092941b0332b2348c.jpg

sample_ad88ff281453066476e577d7b896d55e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom