Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Earth. What more? Besides everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth. It is infact, Earth. But more complicated. In a world where many things exist. Neko, Werewolf, Talking Animals, you name it, it probably is here. The world has rules and laws. Most of the time everything is civil. Other times there are battles... What will happen in this world? What ever happens.
This is a sandbox roleplay, wich means it has no set plot. They are harder to control, I know. But I like them and have a feeling I can kick start this one. Does this require acception? No. I don't have to accept your character. Just no powerplay or godmodding please. Anything's allowed, almost no rules... Have fun!
Character Thread

A dark tear opened in the sky, above a feild at the edge of a forest. A few miles from the forest there was a big city. Like cracks of glass, lines spread along the air. They broke and dark limbs of a fouls energy grasped their edges, pulling open gaping hole in the fabric of space. Slowly, it lurched out from beyond the border. It, fell from the rip, its gateway closing behind it as the darkened mass plummeted toward the ground. With a loud thud it crashed into the earth bellow. Hissing and groaning, it started to try and form itself back together. Subjecting itself to traveling too this plane of existence was a lot more tiring then it first thought. The fall had been a clumsy one, and the ground had a good sized impact crater from its landing. Lucky it didn't seem too land on anything important. Slowly as it pulled itself out of the dirt, it's darkened mas of a body warped and twisted. Sickening sounds of breaking bones and tearing flesh were heard as the things body started to condense and change in shape. After a few minutes of grotesque noises and erratic spasms of movement, the thing finally took shape as what looked like a human boy, no older then his late teens. He got up and groggily walked a few meters away...

Neiko had been sun bathing when he heard the sound. It shook him out of his day dreams and the curiosity of it brought him to his feet. His light grey fur was warm from the relaxing nap and he stretched and shook his body before turning his nose to the strange sent that was no filling the air. Something about it was just wrong. He was tempted to run, but instead he took to lurking, working his way through the back allies to get closer to the source. When he could finally see it, he was honestly quite disappointed. It just looked like a boy. A boy who smelled wrong... but a boy. He scampered out into the street, his four legs carrying him quickly at a playful trot. Stopping in front of the boy, and a bit off to the side, He sat back on his heels. He wasn't a small dog, but his demeanor was non threatening with his hands propped between his hind legs. Neiko looked up. Tilting his head and perking his ears, waiting for an explanation. When after a moment there was non, He let our a sharp, smart, Bark followed by another tilt of his head as he waited for a response.

The kitsune had arrived not that long ago, landing in a forest on what he hoped was Earth. His M1 Garrand strapped securely to his back, an ACU uniform and a duffel bag completing the look of a soldier recently come home from a war. A strange scent hit his nose, causing him to turn towards it, ears flicking rapidly, scooping up any sounds. When he picked up the bark of a dog, he readied his M1 and moved silently towards where he heard the sound. The closer he got, the more the odd smell became noticeable. He could scent the dog, and a boy..... a boy that didn't smell like a boy. How odd. One of his nine tails started to glow a faint red, the M1 following suite, giving the weapon an eerie glow. He didn't like surprises.

A loud screeching could be heard from a cars tires. Followed by a crash and silence. Ezz lay in the road dead. A woman rushed out to check and screamed. "Oh my god I k-"

"Will you please shut up you're hurting my ears lady." Ezz growled before slowly standing up. Slowly Ezz pushed through the frantic people. Ignoring every 'are you okay?' or'should I call the cops.'

The thing perked it's new humanoid head up. Someone had moved in the area. But he thought there were no sentient creatures in this area. Had he been seen? He turned around and faced another in the clearing, a male by the sent he guessed, covered in some odd fabric. Idly, unsure of the proper greeting. He simply repeated a word he had learned to him. "Um... hello."

The kitsune finally broke through the tree line, gun drawn, pointed at the boy. When the car crashed only a few miles away, he almost jumped out of his skin, whirling around, crouching down into a deadly stance, his second tail vibrating slightly and glowing a faint red. His gun turned to a darker shade, but still, the color was but a tint. He'd just arrived from one of the worst wars his kind had had so far. Now all these sounds and smells were assaulting him? Couldn't he get a break? Damn humans and their odd experiments, their odd ways.

The creature was briefly relieved that the male did not seem to panic yet. The two legged lesser life forms (he needed to stop calling them that before they got offend) usually were terrified of his presence. This one didn't glimpse his true form yet. Or notice the crater just a little ways away that he crawled out of.

"Um... This one apologies, it did not mean to startle."

Then It noticed the gun. He faltered.

Ezz crouched in an ally an sat down. Her elbow was clearly not supposed to go that way. Gently she set the palm of her and on the inside-but-was-outside part of her elbow. The woman turned her head before popping it in place. "Mother fuck, holy shit that hurt!" she growled. A few minutes later she pulled out a pocket comb, brushed her hair and felt new again... Aside from her clothes.

Trystan cursed, shaking his head, strapping the weapon back to his back. His third tail started to vibrate madly, giving off a very bright red shimmer. The kitsune narrowed his eyes, looking at the ground around him before snapping. In a large arc in front of the kitsune, fire burst up from the grass, burning anything that stood in it's way. Luckily, the odd boy and the dog were behind him. He didn't want to torch anyone that didn't mean to kill him. Unless they liked "Raspberry".

Lilly foxsworth just woke up in her home feeling cramped. She took a shower got dressed in a light blue dress and light blue sandles then combed her hair. She then went to wolfform and ran to town. She changed to human and followed the scent of fire.

Lilly watched the fire and smirked "that show was pretty". She soon picked up A kitsune smell and headed in that direction. She had to admit leaving her boring home proved to be a good idea.

((OOC: Seeing as you dont have to accept chars in order to rp I will post my char later))

Krystyn swishes her four red fox tails as she walks around the unfamiliar land. Her nose would pick up another kitsune's scent so she'd grin and dart in that direction. She can move very quickly and still seem elegant doing so. The only odd thing about her is that she only has 4 tails, it's because she's not as old as other kitsunes around. Dont let her age fool you though, she's still very skilled. She sits down once she reaches the one of her species and just observes him.

(I don't know if you have to be accepted. All of us that are here were invited.)

Ezz walked on the outside of the city. Her hearing picked up cackling from burning wood but she didn't want to go see it. Being the kind of person wanting to stay out of trouble. Last thing she needed was to die that die. A broken arm was already bad enough.

Lilly turned her head and saw anther kitsune this one was female. "who else is going to show up" she said to herself. she leaned up against a dead tree that was all burnt up from the fire to watch the going on around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom