Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
Please read this before contacting me.[/b]]
- Non-con, all of these ideas would be non-con at first. Or even the entire story would be non-con.
-I prefer the sub role, my main character maybe would change as the story goes, but at first she would be sub. The minors could be switch or dom, though.
- At least a paragraph, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Also, I would require your first post to be within three days and the next two-three posts would take at most a week for each. I can wait for months for a reply, but it is when I already know the player. If you're not eager to start the game, don't start it at all. If you're busy, drop me a line.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- My F-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

The complexity of royalty​

NSFW http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/016/c/c/cc91ed4a752dd13894f5fc5abd415a4a-d4mmo5h.jpg

An arranged marriage, the princess has never met her future husband, but she is young and never loved before, so she falls in love with him just by seeing his picture. Her future husband, turns out to be a cruel person, rapes her before their official wedding and even let his servants participate.

Yet her father insists that she has to marry that man. (perhaps because of sponsorship or political reasons...). She now has to find away to get herself out of this terrible marriage but still not destroy her country

You could be the Prince or someone who offers to help her, or both...

opening post[/b]]They had been engaged since she was twelve. Yet, they had never seen each other for even once. It was just a political marriage and she didn't really understand why she had to marry him. In fact, except for the young Princess had grown up with the thought of becoming the Prince's wife, no one seemed to remember it. Until recently. Until her country suffered the rain of wars from other countries, for being too prosperous. The fertile fields, the developed industry...were the target of all those greedy people. The country needed help, her father, King Andrew II needed help. And then he suddenly remembered the engagement long ago. He hadn't waste any time, had promptly contacted his old friend to talk about the marriage between his daughter and his friend's son.

Years had passed, the little Princess Anita had grown up into a lovely young woman with long curly blond hair and big blue eyes. And, she still had all her dreams about a prince charming and a true love kiss.

Yes, she loved him. She had seen many pictures of him as his father, the King of her neighbor country, had sent to her in exchange for her pictures. The last picture describe a heartthrob with a face could make women swoon. Even though it was just a picture, the first time she looked at it, those eyes made her heart stop a beat.

She had fallen in love with him, before she even knew what love was.

Especially now she was so lonely as her mother had just passed away couple months ago. The Queen was a beautiful woman, as beautiful as her daughter, was charming, gentle and sweet. Perhaps too sweet and gentle that she couldn't stop the King from bringing other women to his bed. He had never had a concubine, because it would put the country into danger if those women decided to fight for power, but he had never stopped searching for someone to satisfy his lust. And after more than twenty years enduring the lewd husband, the Queen had drawn her last breath with her daughter siting near her bed, crying while the King was having fun with a busty redhead.

Anita hated her father, hated him since she was young as she knew he was the one made her mother cry. She had never talk to him more than three sentences. And he didn't care either. A reason for the King to spend time with as much women as he could, was to produce an heir, a Prince. Daughters were useless to him, girls were useless to him, he needed a son. And only now that he found he could put his daughter into some good use, marry her to a man she had never met, in exchange for money and army.

And the young Princess was counting day by day, waiting for the love of her life, waiting for him to get her away from her father. She was more than happy to know their weeding wouldn't be postpone any longer. In fact, her fiance was on his way to her homeland to meet her; and bring her back with him. And the big day finally arrived. She was standing in the big hall of her castle, in her most beautiful dress casually peering out of the door each time she heard horse steps...

Home sweet home

tumblr_lzni7pJFDZ1qzlro6o1_500.jpg

A young man, perhaps a college boy because he still lives with his family, has always had a problem with his younger sister. She is always the golden child and he is the abandoned one. He knows she deserve that, but also is jealous. And he decides to teach her a lesson, just to scare her a little. Maybe he locks her in a freezer room or have someone kidnaps her. In the end she dies, but no one know it is because of him. He feels guilty but also relax. His sister is gone, he would enjoy being the only child. The mother almost goes crazy and has to stay in a hospital. She then meets a young girl there, who has lost her memory and parents during a car accident. The family soon adopts the girl, now the boy has a new sister. Now what would he do to her?

opening post[/b]]"This is your new home, Jane." Her new mother said, looking at her tenderly. Jane...it was going to be her name now. And this was going to be her home. She didn't know her real name, Jane was the name all the nurses use to call her. The seventeen years old girl didn't like it thought. She had heard some kids in the hospital say that they usually call dead unknown women body "Jane", and "John" for men. So, she was dead? Obviously not, but they decided to call her by the name of a dead girl anyway.

"Do you like it, Jane?" the mother asked, giving her a smile. "It looks nice...mom" was the only answer the girl could come up with. She couldn't tell her new mother not to call her Jane. To the old woman, that name had a lot meaning, it was the name of her dead daughter. The girl sighed again, the name she was carrying now had so many things related to death. Perhaps it was because she should have been dead? She remembered the doctor said he couldn't believe she had survive after a terrible accident like that. Though he refused to tell her detailed, he didn't want to mention the death of her real parents. What was the problem anyway? She couldn't remember them, she couldn't remember how they looked, she couldn't even remember she had parents until he told her they were dead.

The girl noticed her new mother's face lighten up immediately hearing the word "mom". Somehow she felt glad too. Perhaps this could be the start of something new, the start of her new life. Perhaps it was a good luck that she had forgotten everything about her past, she had a chance to start over again, a chance that not everyone can have.

"Oh, and I need to introduce some one to you" the mother interrupted her thought "This is your new brother, he was busy with his entrance example to college so you two didn't have a chance to meet each other before."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom