Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

exotic, hmm? ➝ search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• ➝ update o7.28.12

Hellooooo. So, pretty much, I'm looking for a story; a little more plot than mindless sex. I believe literotica is a delicate art and needs to be approached with prudence, passion and vividness. No, I'm not saying you have to be a poet! Just know what the fuck you're doing and we'll get along just fine :) Also, a tiny disclaimer, I'm not kinky. Sure I like my sex hot and steamy and totally NSFW, but I'm pretty standard in that respect. Roleplays will take place via thread and email (so I can check shit on my phone without having to pay), though I may be swayed for PMs.

So before I lead you on, I'm uninterested in the following:

• incest
        • futa
        • anal
        • rape (mostly)
        • scat/waterplay
        • cliche teacher x student bullshit
        • bestiality (demons and werewolves notwithstanding!)
        • ageplay
        • anthro/furry (some exceptions)
        • anime/manga (not in the mood)

Alright, with the formalities set aside, let's get down to business. I'm primarily interested in exotic themes: exotic names, races (I tend to play Egyptians, South Africans, Latinas and South Pacific Islanders), settings (like those inspired by Egypt, Persia or Spartacus-esque Roman culture) and most importantly, appearances. My women tend to be tall, nubile ladies with dominant miens and very psychological personalities. I like my men big (tall, muscular, lean or stalky, whatever) and masculine! For the love of god please! I'm so fucking tired of girly men who are curvier than Sofia Vergara. I want fellas with cocks and chest hair! Speaking of which, here's a list of things I do like.

• ruined orgasms
        • teasing
        • blowjobs/handjobs
        • power struggles
        • chest hair!
        • dreads
        • tattoos
        • mechanics, construction workers
        • the sexually depraved
        • sex with an injury! (stab wound, healing bone, etc)
        • masturbation (mutual or individual)

Okay, so down to the good stuff. Pairings and plots and all that shit.

* denotes plot

GAMES/SERIES/MOVIES
        • game of thrones (series)
        • a song of ice and fire (I've read up to Feast of Crows)
        • spartacus: blood and sand, vengeance (oh my god PLEASE!)
        • uncharted 1, 2 and 3
        • borderlands
        • elder scrolls: skyrim
        • dragon age: 1, 2 *
        • world of warcraft
        • shadow of the colossus *
        • legend of zelda: tp, ww (ritos please!)
        • jak and daxter 1, 2, 3

ORIGINAL
        • lycan x human, lycan x lycan
        • alien x human (think human settlers on alien planet, no, not Avatar)
        • twisted sexy circus
        • demon x demon, demon x witch * (pleaaaase)
        • high prophet x king of pirates *
        • french woman x aboriginal man *
        • horror (please please pleeeeasseeee)
        • medieval fantasy (I always have inklings)
        • android x human
        • ZOMBIES <3
        • creepypasta

PLOTS

• Dragon Age: The Culling (Dragon Age)

The chantry was in absolute dissaray. With the horror of Grand Cleric Elthina's slaughter still fresh in their minds, Orlesian chantry officials came to a conclusive agreement that the Divine was in danger and thus, spirited her away from Val Royeaux to be safely hidden until the mage/templar war could be culled and Elthina's murderer brought to justice. The Divine's next in command, High Bishop Santos Velasco, was to be her temporary replacement. Much to the bewilderment of Free Marchers and Orlesians alike, Velasco declared a religious war on the Qun the instant he set foot within the Grand Cathedral. Without the Divine's overriding command he was free to do as he pleased and ultimately, a new conflict was born. No longer did Orlesians and Free Marchers concern themselves with simply the mage/templar war, but with a potential war with the qunari as well.

The Ariqun and Arigena - the Mind and the Soul of the Qun - had concluded that Velasco's twisted servitude to the Maker clouded his judgement; he began dabbling heavily in blood magic and secretly commissioned maleficar and apostate magi to pummel followers of the Qun and altogether pantheist Thedosians into converting to the Andrastian chantry. With the Divine nowhere to be found, magi around Thedas rebelling and Velasco growing more vicious by the day, most could only sit and watch as the Dragon Age grew to be the most historic age ever to be documented by the chantry calender.

Aegeis (high prophet x king of pirates)

Pala, an archipelago of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices, open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To save his people from colonists, the leading called upon an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield which kept the inhabitants free to go about their lives. This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes it upon themselves to recruit an the "king of pirates" by pardoning him from prison and utilizing his knowledge of the ocean. They allow him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends, but becomes astouned to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by a messiah that has prophesied the destructive end of this era.

Wesgijinuit (french woman x aboriginal man)

A roleplay detailing the lives of an Acadian blacksmith and an Aboriginal man from a nearby camp. The Acadian's have recently established a settlement (possibly somewhere in the Maritimes) and are slowly beginning to interact with the natives (Objibwe, Maliseet and Mi'maq, etc) which yields both positive and negative outcomes. Some Acadians appear standoffish and racist whilst others are welcoming and eager to establish a synergistic relationship with their new neighbors. The blacksmith could potentially develop a taboo connection with a local native man (either a friendship, business partnership or romantic relationship) which is met with little praise by the Acadians.

• Absence of Light (demon x demon, demon x witch)

Balance, the ultimate law of the universe, the adhesive that keeps reality from spiraling out of control. This balance, however, became jeopardized when evil began to outweigh good. As a "defense mechanism", the universe had surreality - reality's mirror realm, a world filled with twisted, disfigured obscenities and unfathomable horrors - begins merging with reality. As a result, things begin going bump in the night. Mysterious monster sightings become prevalent and the number of missing persons has risen dramatically. These creatures, mindless entities from surreality craving only to feed, must be stopped or reality will become their new feeding ground with a near limitless supply of fodder. (Meant to be super gory and sexy, not for the faint of stomach!)

Things like horror have a special place in my heart. I adore gore; things that are fetid and visceral and repugnant. Pyschological horror is also accepted! There's nothing creepier than two fucked up individuals forming romance over murder! PS, I'm a very skilled writer if challenged by a partner. My posts can be extremely detailed, so I suggest that you peruse my recent posts to see what you'll be working with. That's all for now, but I'll certainly add more later. Hope to hear from you soon!

➝ update o7.18.12 Please do not quote the first post in this thread, it looks cluttered and is absolutely redundant. Secondly, stop asking me to start. You're coming to me, expect to kick the roleplay off. I've started every roleplay since returning from my hiatus and it's getting rather upsetting. Show some courtesy, gentleman! Of course I generally believe that sometimes certain characters have the advantage when beginning and it will make more sense if you post first then me and vise versa, but still. Goddamn.

➝ update o7.28.12 I'm having this issue where people are asking me to PM them or check their thread. Keep in mind that you're coming to my thread asking me for a roleplay. Please contact me. Also, be ready to start the roleplay! I don't mind starting but I'm getting fed up with people asking me to start without offering. It's a little rude.

What do you think about an Egyptian princess being captured by a large roman commander in an attack and he keeps her Castle and her as his sexual pet?

• You had me at Egyptian princess and Roman commander, but you lost me
        at sexual pet ;< Sorry, my characters are far too domineering to be
        considered as a pet, nor am I particularly fond of playing that sort of role.
        Prisoner, slave, servant, those are more appropriate though my ladies are
        very apt to struggle and resist servitude.

I like your ideas on horror, if you do F/F rp's, I would love to try something with you..

Swagbeast said:

• ➝ update o7.16.12

Hellooooo. So, pretty much, I'm looking for a story; a little more plot than mindless sex. I believe literotica is a delicate art and needs to be approached with prudence, passion and vividness. No, I'm not saying you have to be a poet! Just know what the fuck you're doing and we'll get along just fine :) Also, a tiny disclaimer, I'm not kinky. Sure I like my sex hot and steamy and totally NSFW, but I'm pretty standard in that respect. Roleplays will take place via thread and email (so I can check shit on my phone without having to pay), though I may be swayed for PMs.

So before I lead you on, I'm uninterested in the following:

• incest
        • futa
        • anal
        • rape (mostly)
        • scat/waterplay
        • cliche teacher x student bullshit
        • bestiality (demons and werewolves notwithstanding!)
        • ageplay
        • anthro/furry (some exceptions)
        • anime/manga (not in the mood)

Alright, with the formalities set aside, let's get down to business. I'm primarily interested in exotic themes: exotic names, races (I tend to play Egyptians, South Africans, Latinas and South Pacific Islanders), settings (like those inspired by Egypt, Persia or Spartacus-esque Roman culture) and most importantly, appearances. My women tend to be tall, nubile ladies with dominant miens and very psychological personalities. I like my men big (tall, muscular, lean or stalky, whatever) and masculine! For the love of god please! I'm so fucking tired of girly men who are curvier than Sofia Vergara. I want fellas with cocks and chest hair! Speaking of which, here's a list of things I do like.

• ruined orgasms
        • teasing
        • blowjobs/handjobs
        • power struggles
        • chest hair!
        • dreads
        • tattoos
        • mechanics, construction workers
        • the sexually depraved
        • sex with an injury! (stab wound, healing bone, etc)
        • masturbation (mutual or individual)

Okay, so down to the good stuff. Pairings and plots and all that shit.

* denotes plot

GAMES/SERIES/MOVIES
        • game of thrones (series)
        • a song of ice and fire (I've read up to Feast of Crows)
        • spartacus: blood and sand, vengeance (oh my god PLEASE!)
        • uncharted 1, 2 and 3
        • borderlands
        • elder scrolls: skyrim
        • dragon age: 1, 2 *
        • world of warcraft
        • shadow of the colossus *
        • legend of zelda: tp, ww (ritos please!)
        • jak and daxter 1, 2, 3

ORIGINAL
        • lycan x human, lycan x lycan
        • alien x human (think human settlers on alien planet, no, not Avatar)
        • twisted sexy circus
        • demon x demon, demon x witch * (pleaaaase)
        • high prophet x king of pirates *
        • french woman x aboriginal man *
        • horror (please please pleeeeasseeee)
        • medieval fantasy (I always have inklings)
        • android x human
        • ZOMBIES <3
        • creepypasta

PLOTS

• Dragon Age: The Culling (Dragon Age)

The chantry was in absolute dissaray. With the horror of Grand Cleric Elthina's slaughter still fresh in their minds, Orlesian chantry officials came to a conclusive agreement that the Divine was in danger and thus, spirited her away from Val Royeaux to be safely hidden until the mage/templar war could be culled and Elthina's murderer brought to justice. The Divine's next in command, High Bishop Santos Velasco, was to be her temporary replacement. Much to the bewilderment of Free Marchers and Orlesians alike, Velasco declared a religious war on the Qun the instant he set foot within the Grand Cathedral. Without the Divine's overriding command he was free to do as he pleased and ultimately, a new conflict was born. No longer did Orlesians and Free Marchers concern themselves with simply the mage/templar war, but with a potential war with the qunari as well.

The Ariqun and Arigena - the Mind and the Soul of the Qun - had concluded that Velasco's twisted servitude to the Maker clouded his judgement; he began dabbling heavily in blood magic and secretly commissioned maleficar and apostate magi to pummel followers of the Qun and altogether pantheist Thedosians into converting to the Andrastian chantry. With the Divine nowhere to be found, magi around Thedas rebelling and Velasco growing more vicious by the day, most could only sit and watch as the Dragon Age grew to be the most historic age ever to be documented by the chantry calender.

Aegeis (high prophet x king of pirates)

Pala, an archipelago of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices, open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To save his people from colonists, the leading called upon an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield which kept the inhabitants free to go about their lives. This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes it upon themselves to recruit an the "king of pirates" by pardoning him from prison and utilizing his knowledge of the ocean. They allow him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends, but becomes astouned to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by a messiah that has prophesied the destructive end of this era.

Wesgijinuit (french woman x aboriginal man)

A roleplay detailing the lives of an Acadian blacksmith and an Aboriginal man from a nearby camp. The Acadian's have recently established a settlement (possibly somewhere in the Maritimes) and are slowly beginning to interact with the natives (Objibwe, Maliseet and Mi'maq, etc) which yields both positive and negative outcomes. Some Acadians appear standoffish and racist whilst others are welcoming and eager to establish a synergistic relationship with their new neighbors. The blacksmith could potentially develop a taboo connection with a local native man (either a friendship, business partnership or romantic relationship) which is met with little praise by the Acadians.

• Absence of Light (demon x demon, demon x witch)

Balance, the ultimate law of the universe, the adhesive that keeps reality from spiraling out of control. This balance, however, became jeopardized when evil began to outweigh good. As a "defense mechanism", the universe had surreality - reality's mirror realm, a world filled with twisted, disfigured obscenities and unfathomable horrors - begins merging with reality. As a result, things begin going bump in the night. Mysterious monster sightings become prevalent and the number of missing persons has risen dramatically. These creatures, mindless entities from surreality craving only to feed, must be stopped or reality will become their new feeding ground with a near limitless supply of fodder. (Meant to be super gory and sexy, not for the faint of stomach!)

Things like horror have a special place in my heart. I adore gore; things that are fetid and visceral and repugnant. Pyschological horror is also accepted! There's nothing creepier than two fucked up individuals forming romance over murder! PS, I'm a very skilled writer if challenged by a partner. My posts can be extremely detailed, so I suggest that you peruse my recent posts to see what you'll be working with. That's all for now, but I'll certainly add more later. Hope to hear from you soon!

I have the same query, actually. Do you roleplay with women? Because I am super interested if that's the case.

• Sadly I don't do f/f roleplays. I'm pretty inexperienced with them and they
        don't quite tickle my fancy, sorry : <

Okay... I would be interested in Mass Effect or Dragon Age Origins. I have played and beaten both games more times than I can count at the moment. "And that's a lot. I can count pretty high." I don't have any pre-prepped characters for either, though.

• I've never played ME but I've played all DA games and I've
        read all the comics and watched the movie too. Send me
        a PM, dear, and we can discuss if you'd like.

I am interested in doing a horror story maybe something to do with a demon and a witch or a pair of murders. If your in the mood send me a pm

do any of these ideas appeal to you? 0.o
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33912
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30902

• Not at all, sorry ;<

I'm also full on roleplays at the moment!
        I'll let everyone know if there are openings
        left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom