Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the dark haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudductivefiend666

Planetoid
Alyndria sat inside her tavern her purple eyes traveling the empty room except for two of her regulars she sighs *wears that kid I hired at * then thinks of her days of travel her sword on her back a bag with gear and book of spells wondering if those days will return

She ran her way to the tavern being late since she had unexpected buisness to settle. When she got there she practically slide through the door way. Looking around she notice Alyndria and walked over towads her.
"Hey sorry Ii'm late."

I smile "well armer took u a bit but ill let it slide" I handing a refill to a my regular the dwarf laughs then ask"so u ready young lass Lindy here'll teach u right " I smile as i i walk over to u guide u behind the counter "OK lets begin

Armer smiled nervously, after her tardiness and was glade that she dismissed it. She then looked at the Dwaft as he talked after laughing.
"Yea I'm ready."she said with confidence.
She then watched as she walked over and then guided me behind the counter. Armer was hoping she would do fine and not screw things up...even though she was a witch on more than one occasion she screwed up spells.
"Let's." she smiled wanting to put effort towards what she was going to learn.

"I can tell ur a bit nervous just a lil and follow my lead
"I begin showing how to make various drinks "oh before I forget can
defend urself cuz there have been some bad bar fights here"
As I smile a lil nervous remembering a couple fights that broken out here
I thought I hate using my fae magic attracts vampires way to often in the
In this realm

Armer relaxed a little as she listened and watched various drinks being made.
"haha I can handle myself, but I don't think they will come back." Armer admitted she would probably mess up their looks or something and they won't return, by accident of course.
"But, if a bar fight breaks out I think I would need help." she continued, she definitely did not want to screw up a spell on someone.
Actually she did not want to spell cast since her alternate self has more control over magic and could use it to full potential, if she was in that mode she would use magic more.
Sadly she was not.

"OK well tordek over there or should always be here to help and some ppl I'd be happy if they didn't return "I giggle then have u follow me to the back into a room with a few different weapons "so if u do need one u can have a weapon from this room "

Armer laughed at what she said. She then followed Alyndria to a room filled with weapons. She heard her say that is she needed one she could use one.
"Oh, ok I will surely remember that." and she really wasn't joking almost all of her favorite weapons were in that room.

"Yeah I used to adventure a bit" I then take u back out to front where a cloaked man standing I look at him with shock "hello how can I help u wut is a member of seraph doin in these parts

Armer smiled at that she used to adventure. That made her feel a little bit better. Since she still adventures and she is a teenage girl. but, she needs money to continue her adventuring.
"Coo."
she then followed her back up when she saw someone cloaked in black. Then she heard Alyndria say something about a member of seraph.
"Seraph." she whispered trying to think of where she heard that name.

The man pulled down his Hood to reveal his shoulder length blonde hair pointed ears shining blue eyes "yes I am tavovoris a camander of the watchful I seek Alyndria of the grey dawn" I then smile and laugh "I am alyndria but I gave up my title wut is it u need of me" I say and look at farmers and smile

Armer watches the conversation and takes in all the information that they are saying. She then remembers where she had heard that name form. She heard it from a Rune Slayer that taught her the magic she knew and sealed it in a second conscious since she uses it on people she dislikes. She was very immature then, a twelve year old. And because of her age he told her little of them, he just told her the name.
But, that was a long time ago she since then left the capital of her home city and country behind to go on adventure and to get used to using her magic in a battle.

Tavorous smiles"I need ur help hunting down a wizard u had emprisioned a hundred years ago" my eyes go wide then thought how did he escape "tell how did greagor anteries escape" tordek then walks over laughing!"I told lynddy u should of killed the sodding bastard"

Armer continued to listen to the conversation. When, he said the name Greagor it took everything she had to keep her face from going ghost. Being a pure blood witch she was able to live longer than regular humans so the information about 100 years was no surprise to her. But, that name was...and the fact he escaped imprisonment was pure bad luck to her.
Her mother when she was still around her daughter before she went to the home of the witches, Zarchiest warned her of a wizard that went bad long ago.
....She didn't believe her mother back then, but now she wished she had begged her mother for more information on him. Maybe the type of magic he uses most or something, so if she ran into him she could make some kind of plan to fight back or escape.
Oh, the things that Armer wished she had not been so hot headed and listened to.

As we continue our conversation Alyndria noticed armers shock "armer have u heard of greagor what do u know of him and tavorous consider alyndria the grey back just give me about a day and a half to settle affairs here" tavourous smiles bows then says"yes ill go and inform the watcfull luck in ur hunt" he then puts up his Hood and leaves she then turns back to armer "OK God I hate the seraph "

"My mother told me a story once and I did not take heed to it." She said. Closing her eyes, she then smirked when Alyndria said she hated the Seraph.
"He was a stain on Wizards, Witches, and Warlocks alike. But, my mother said he wasn't always like that. he had found something, that he shouldn't have and started to prod into its history my mother wouldn't tell me what. But she, said he was trying to bring something back and it caused for a mass amount of spiritual, and magical energy. Although, she said he didn't get the chance to get to that point since word went out about a rouge Wizard that attacked, Architaz. The city where the Wizards normally gathered at."
Armer then shrugged and looked to the side.
"Like I said, I didn't believe her. Or take heed to it I thought it was a fairy tail since a rogue wizard was a con deemed crime against our countries laws." Armer continued.

Alyndria stood there listening to armer story " well ur mom was right its definitely not a fairy tail I was the one who who imprisoned him he was trying to summon a ancient demon demon God from the fae wild or the summer lands I also was his apprentice I am a sidhe a member of the royal fairy race I left my aunt mabs coart when I came to this plane the first person I met was greagor that was 200 hundred years ago he taught me how to use wild and arcane magic in this world when he went rogue I refused to follow we split ways ltr I learned of his plan and joined the grey council who oversee fairies in this world and hunted him caught and trapped him in prison in the wilds"I sigh as I look at u and smile " so I could use a companion besides tordek over here dwarves make great loyal friends but have few maniors"

Armer listened to what Alyndria had to say. Indeed, she was some adventurer; being a apprentice, and a fairy from a different pane. Well, that did surprise her but, the witches land and capital isn't exactly on land and in this world or time either. But, still it surprised her to know that fairies did cross over.
"Hmm, I wouldn't mind." Armer replied.
She could use the extra practice with magic in this state. After, all she can't depend on her other self for everything.

Alyndria smiled then said"OK so now we need to collect some equipment now lets get u a weapon " I then have us enter the weapons room I grab a grey armored great coat and drop my magic and pull my bastard sword from its sheath on my back and secure it in my coat I turn to look at my sidhe features resimbling an elf I then throw u a blue and silver cloak with various symbols and pockets and areas to store weapons and spell books "that is an elven cloak of hoalding now for u to pick a wepon
"

She followed her back into the weapons room. Armer looked at Alyndria she looked more like and elf than a fairy, when she tossed the cloak over to her she caught it. Elven clothing was her style in particular but she couldn't go around in her current clothing. It was fine in this town because they knew she was a witch but in another town she would be mistaken for a prostitute.
Accepting it she threw it around her and secured it. Looking around with a critical eye, she was looking for something specific. She liked daggers, but she needed something that her current state could use to channel the magic better and then she saw a staff. It had a small circle with one smaller circle on each side holding a shard long pyramid shape. She walked over and grabbed it. Of course it looked like any other staff but once she got used to it she could change it to suit her better, But she being a witch must get to know her new weapon first.

Alyndria watchs armer as she searchs the weapons and grabs a staff I smile then say"ahhh great pick that my young witch is an intelligent staff it can call down lightning at the will of the owner only if it chooses u and well it seems it did " I then smile and have u follow me into the cellar where I find us a few other magic items (the rest is up to u what they do) I then say "OK and where pretty much good to begin the journey to old dahara "

Armer followed Alyndria to the cellar, where she found several magic items. Looking around she picked up The Ring of Mana, which makes the magic flow much clearer. The Necklace of Void, which lets the user teleport to a place only three times. And the book of Mordred, a ancient magic text that her other side once heard about. She put it in her cloak to use in the future.
She heard Alyndria say where they were going to be heading.
"Well, lets be on our way." she said enthusiastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom