Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackwidow's submissive streak (fxf looking for mistress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another major craving is warranting another request page because I'm dying for a mistress. Thanks to my old request as well as some seeking on my own I have plenty of chances to be dominant, but recently I've found the need for a mistress of my own... any ladies out that want a plaything, considering my characters yours for the taking.

Always looking for submissives though, here's my old request thread

First a little bit about me. I'll go by blackwidow, maybe you'll earn the privilege of my more common screenname. I'm a lesbian and am only into fxf roleplaying. I'm also a huge nerd, playing videogames, tabletop games, and general nerding, I normally play fandoms too, so I guess you can mention those but that's not overall what I want. I can't say this enough and i feel like a typing broken record so much, I am only looking for women, if your not but think you can play one good enough then just don't tell me. To make sure you read this closely, tell me your favorite color when you PM me to respond to the request, just to make sure your reading.

-The actual request-

I'm looking to be a pet to roleplay for some BDSM via IM. I'm choosing IM only for this one because I want to have the chance to come home from work, with a busty mistress waiting for me, I'll just melt. I also accept PM's, but those are gonna require more substance to smut and ideas, and while I'm not a big fan of threads, if the story/smut hits enough buttons, and it's a must, you'll have me in a bind! Also I'm hoping to get more then one mistress, and maybe have a chance at the both of you fighting to make me scream your name. I've wanting to play something much rougher then my usual. I want to behave, have you become my goddess, as I lick your boots.

I'd like to play via MSN, while I have other IM's this is by far the best cause if I'm on, I'm logged onto msn. Because I have enough trouble with spam, shoot me a PM if you want you think your worthy. While this is going to be via IM I want literacy, if you PM me a sentence and half the words are misspelled, don't expect to be picked. I can understand misspelling, and I'm not a grammar nazi especially since I type fast when on MSN, but I want some basics so I can understand what you say. Also details details details! The more the merrier, images are a plus but I don't require them.

My rabbithole is on my profile, but that's my usual kinks, this is an exception so I'm going to list them, any requests not mentioned here just ask.

Kink List for This Rp, not everything but some ideas
  • Yuri (if that wasn't obvious, I do not play futas)
  • Breastplay
  • Latex
  • Slutty clothing
  • Corsets/Garter
  • Sub and Dom play
  • Humiliation
  • Stripteasing
  • I want to squirm
  • Bondage, I want to be tied up
  • Spanking
  • Dirty Talking
  • Gags
  • Piercings
  • Crops

Settings are also fun, fantasy and sci fi can always be good and I'm a sucker for the monster girl and elven mistress so go ahead and ask away!

Do not request these
  • Hetero
  • Futa
  • Extreme gore and blood play
  • Bathroom play
  • Bestiality
  • Furry
  • Death
  • Incest
  • Loli

hmm, i thought you were one of the dominant females. If I am not mistaken must just be a phase right now.

EDIT: nevermind completely skipped over the link. Wish i could RP with you but we have in the past and you know I'm a guy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom