Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come take a look. (MxF, FxF, MxM, and fandoms.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

Dust
My RH, just to get us started~

Hi! I've recently been bitten by the roleplay bug so let's skip the pleasantries and get into it, shall we?

-I usually roleplay on PMs or threads. Mostly PMs as I tend to lose track of threads. No messangers, please.
-PM me if you see something you like! If you have any ideas on how to improve one of my plots, or if you have a plot of your own, don't hesitate to ask.
-I don't mind doing Yaoi or Yuri.
-I'm not too picky about partners, I just want literacy. Two to four paragraphs will do just fine as long as they're descriptive and creative. I prefer quality over quantity.
-I like smut, but I don't want our characters to be fucking for the entire roleplay. I want plot development, contribution, ideas where we can take the roleplay next.
-You'll soon see that I have a bit of a thing for bondage. So if we can incorporate that into the RP, that'd be swell.
-I have a life, and I'll try to post as often as I can.

Roleplays:
Bold is what I'm willing to play.
If I'm craving something, it be starred/asterisked. ****

Modern

Police officer x Skater girl ****
-On patrol on a particularly boring day, a cop spots a lone female skating on public property. He quickly learns that this girl is a bit of a punk with her dark eyeshadow, piercings, and abrasive attitude towards authority. The cop decides that he needs to teach her a bit of a lesson by bringing her in, and showing her what jail is all about.
(This one can get a little dark if you want it to. Maybe the cop decides to humiliate her when she's locked up or even rape her. When she is released from jail, the cop can continue to harass her or even arrest her again on false charges.)

Cop x Husband/Wife ****
-On duty one day, a cop learns that there is an arrest warrant out for their husband/wife on years of unpaid parking tickets. It's the cop's duty to arrest their spouse and take them in, but will they put their job over their family?
(This can have a twist, like maybe the two didn't get along so well and the cop was actually cheating on him/her. Maybe the cop can taunt the husband/wife and bring the person they were cheating with to the jail and fuck in front of their cell or something.)

Prison guard/Inmate/Warden x Inmate

-We can go anywhere with this pairing. Maybe a guard decides to abuse his power to get everything he wants from a female inmate, or a sadistic warden decides to punish a newer prisoner both physically and sexually. We can even go the classic route and have an InmatexInmate pairing where one of us is the other's bitch. :3

Kidnapper x Kidnapee

This can be any simple plot, like a girl is taken alone at night or something. I want to RP with a really sadistic kidnapper though, who will make me feel like a victim and leave my character wondering if she'll even live through her ordeal. I don't want any emotional attachment between characters in this one.

Bad boy/Good girl
-In a random high school/college English class, an unlikely pair of students are grouped together for a project. As they get together, he slowly begins to corrupt her by introducing her to drinking, smoking, and other acts of debauchery. When she learns that he is actually a member of a gang of criminals, will she be sucked into a life of crime?

Summoning the Dark One ****
-A college aged girl with no particular direction comes across a strange book at an estate sale. Having been interested in the dark arts, she decides to perform the ritual described in the book in her home. Unfortunately for her, this spell summons the Prince of Darkness himself, Satan. He isn't too pleased with being removed from his duties in Hell and decides to drag the girl back down with him and claim her soul. She then becomes the personal toy of Satan himself.
(Obviously this one will be very dark. Torture, rape, all that stuff.)

Slave x Master/Mistress

I will only play master/mistress if I am provided with a very good plot. I absolutely love sadistic masters who aren't afraid to crack a whip. I may be inclined to play a mistress if I get complete obedience and am provided with a decent plot.

Royalty/Medieval

-A King holds a lavish parade and everyone in the kingdom is required to come. My character makes an off-color comment about the King and he overhears her comments personally. She's not the type to back down so he has her placed under arrest and sentences her to slavery where he will make an example out of his newest property personally as her new master. ****

-An unstable princess has a bit of 'fun' with a captured male locked up in the dungeons. ****

-For centuries, a small village has always been under the protection of a demon lord who resides inside of a wall of mountains in the east. No one in the town knows anything about the demon other than the fact that he requires a yearly human sacrifice. When my character's younger sibling is drawn as this year's sacrifice, she offers herself instead. The leader of the village has both girls clad in irons and taken to the mountaintop where they will meet the demon face to face. ****
(The demon can either be friendly or severely cruel. I will double up and play both siblings in this one.)

Incest
Captured Abroad ****
-A mother and daughter plan a girls only vacation in the Bahamas. When their flight has to make a stop for fuel in a random second world country, they think nothing of it. That is, until their belongings are thoroughly checked and a couple of grams of marijuana are discovered in the daughter's bag. The pair are immediately arrested and sent to a dingy prison as drug smugglers. It's there that they meet the warden, who has some 'plans' for his newest inmates.
(I'd be willing to do brotherxsister for this pairing as well. I can play both the mother and daughter and you can be the warden, or I can play the warden and either the mother or daughter, and you can be the other.)

Red Handed
-A brother/sister catches their sibling chatting online in a BDSM chat room, discussing various naughty things. They decide to use this to blackmail the sibling into being their slave.

Fandoms:
Sonic ****
I absolutely love roleplaying Sonic and if you decide to do a Sonic RP with me, I will love you forever. Especially if it includes bondage. <3

All characters would be over 18 and probably non-canon, we can add fan characters if you want.
Rouge/Amy
-Rouge decides that she can teach Amy a thing or two.
Shadow/Rouge
-The pair decide to play MasterxSlave
Shadow/Amy
-Shadow captures Amy and forces her into slavery.
-Amy captures Shadow and forces him into slavery.

Metal Gear Solid
Sniper Wolf/Snake
-Torture chamber?
Meryl/Snake
Meryl/Ocelot/Liquid Snake
Mei Ling/Otacon
Rose/Raiden

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I love all races, so any one you choose to play is fine with me. :3
-A thieves guild member decides to plant some stolen goods into one of the townspeople's pockets to get her arrested. However, he is soon caught himself and taken to the dungeons with her. Can the two escape together or will they refuse to speak to each other?
-Something with the Dark Brotherhood. <3 ****
-A vampire seductress tries to lure the Dragonborn and use him for her own dark deeds. Her plans are to make him fall for her and eventually turn him, marking him as her eternal slave. ****

StarFox
Legend of Krystal ****
-Krystal's plane crashes and she's stranded on an unknown planet. Unfortunately for her, she is found by the inhabitants and made into a slave. (The inhabitants of this planet can be any race. Humans, anthros, lizards, whatever you want.)
Wolf/Krystal
-Krystal joins StarWolf and finally gets what she wants.
Leon/Krystal
-Krystal is captured during battle and the cruel Leon has his way with her.

Zelda

Link/Dark Link ****
-Link is defeated and taken as a trophy by his darker manifestation.
Zelda/Ganondorf
-Ganondorf finally has all the pieces in place for the direct takeover of Hyrule after defeating Link. He just needs one more thing from the fair princess.
Link/Ganondorf ****
-Link is defeated but spared for the express reason of being the slave to the new King of Hyrule

More plots will appear as I think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom