Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Requests of Mittwoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mittwoch

Meteorite
Before you bother to read all of this, know that I will only play over PM. Please don’t ask for anything else…it’s kind of rude, dude.

What Interests me:
I like romance. Therefore I don’t want to take part in rape, kidnapping, sex slavery, torture, overly dominate men and heavy BDSM. It doesn’t make me happy.

Other things I don’t like?

Incest
Unrealistic proportions
Being the older character
Furry
Anime pictures
Vampires
Pure smut
Ditchers
Tomatoes…but I don’t know why that would be in a roleplay.

Now you might be asking “Bryn, what do you like?”

Welp, that’s easy!

Romance
Literacy
M/F
Long-Term
Sexual Tension
A little bit of ageplay but nothing extreme

Annnd pretty much anything that wasn’t mentioned in the dislikes. I’m easy to please for the most part, but if you aren’t sure about something let me know! Don’t be afraid to ask for a favorite kink to be added to the fun!

Post Length:
I can be a bit picky about this, so apologies in advance.

I love to read, always have, and always will. With that being said, I don’t expect you to write me a book each post. However, I would like at least 3 paragraphs for an introduction and at least 1 for a reply, and a beefy one at that.
If you can’t give me something to work with, you aren’t going to get much back; I can only BS my way through a roleplay for so long without getting annoyed.

Genres:

I have plots for a lot of these, just ask me! However, don’t expect me to have a perfectly packaged plot just waiting for you. When I don’t have one or if my plot isn’t to your liking, work with me to create one. If I’m the only creative genius out of the two of us, we are going to have a rocky relationship.

Little * mean I am craving this the most right now.
Bandmates*
Neighbors
Rock Star/Girl who doesn’t know who he is
Soldier/Old School friend*
Model/Photographer
Model/Artist
Roman Soldier/Germanic prisoner*
Knight/Princess
Knight/Female knight in disguise*
Victorian Arranged Marriage
Time Travel

I will also always be open for suggestions so if there is something you are craving, let me know!

I might be interested in the soldier/old-school friend. I have two characters I can use, one of them with an f-list and the other with a profile on another forum. Neither of them are normal human in their original form, but I can play them as normal humans. I can also modify their ages anywhere between 18 and 25.
Micah Brewster is more the Green Beret type, intel-oriented.
William McTavish is more of the Force Recon Marine/SEAL/Army Ranger type, with straight up decimating the enemy, and the personality to go with it.

Unfortunately, F-list is glitching on my current computer, so I'm temporarily linking Micah Brewster to another profile.

The Knight/Female Knight Intrigues Me, I'd love to do it, If it was a Case of Her being a role of Nobility, and Him being under her command and entrusted to protect her, I Think that could Play out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom